SMASHING PUMPKINS

consequenceofsound.net/2018/02/darcy-wretzky-billy-corgan-pumpkins-reunion-feud/

Are you guys excited for the reunion even without D'arcy? Last thread was deleted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTm2XOn1qlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did she contribute in the first place?

She had tits. But now Billy has tits, so it's okay.

Looking hot

Now she's looks disgusting

So there's really no point.

James Iha doesn't add anything either really

Jimmy is a fantastic drummer though, so that's a plus

kek

James provided some nice vocals on Mellon Collie

Their best records are behind them. If they never get back together, nothing of value will be lost.

....why was the thread deleted?

I'm always excited for new Pumpkins, even though Billy's songwriting keeps getting worse and worse. I'd love him to sing with passion again like he did in the 90's but I think his voice just doesn't have the power it used to have. The Mayonnaise vocal style suits his voice and could be achievable.

iha co-wrote the best sp song alongside corgan

Sup Forums baiting

Rick Rubin's producing, pack it up boys, this is going to be shit.

>iha co-wrote the best sp song alongside corgan
to what extent? Could have been one chord, and you could have liked it just as much without his input.

He wrote the Soma verse and Mayonnaise intro

I liked Oceania desu, sans a couple of tracks like Wildflower.

Sorry, I meant the Soma chorus/intro bit

youtube.com/watch?v=vTm2XOn1qlo

JAMES WILL MAKE THE PUMPKINS GREAT AGAIN

Why won't he invite Melissa to rejoin? Considering she still has the looks and the talent.

iirc she's been interested to rejoin the group as far back as the mid 00's but Corgan rejected her then in favor of the all new line-up, what's keeping him now?

literally the best smashing pumpkins song since the original break up.

>no announcement of concerts or news songs were made, her most recent entry on her official website being from October 19, 2011.
>Auf der Maur is married to indie filmmaker Tony Stone. They have one daughter, River (born October 2011)
She doesn't care about this silly rock music game anymore, she's a mom now.

>Billy will never give you a titwank

Pretending to play the bass, backing vocals on a few tracks

Smashing Pumpkins have a countdown on their website that ends on Thursday.

Probably a new single.

at the very least it will be an official reveal of the new lineup and plans for album/tour.

How do you pretend to play bass live

idk Sid Vicious did it.

James and Darcy were for A E S T H E T I C S

>Do I want to watch fat Billy Corgan try to reclaim his lost glory?
No.

He needs good pussy again to start making better music

When Trump says "I'm going to reverse everything Obama did” he’s not lying. Trump will reverse
1. the financial protections for consumers
2. the debt ceiling and allow debt to soar the US into bankruptcy
3. reverse the stock market increase
4. reverse the low unemployment
5. revere the few remaining healthcare benefits left and affordable healthcare
6. reverse environmental protection
7 reverse low interest rates, mortgages rates, car loans, bank loans, business loans will have unbearable interest rates under Trump and any tax cuts citizens received in their pay check will go towards covering those high interest rates
8. Trump will reverse consumer saving rates, because more money will go out to pay for higher inflation ie prices, higher interest rates, higher local taxes to pay for his infrastructure, any gains from the tax bill will be lost on higher local taxes
9. Trump will reverse consumer protections, limit class actions, resulting in more corporations engaging in fraud, deception and misrepresentations, without any restraints, leaving consumers devastated by insurance fraud and other types of corporate fraud.
10. With Trump Trade Deals, products and services from China, Thailand, Mexico, and other manufacturing nations, these prices for basic products and prices will double under Trump again wiping out any gains received from his tax cut.

Yes, Trump will reverse everything and I mean everything we have gained under Obama and Bush and people are too stupid to realize what is coming. G-d help us.

Big Tunes Billy is too busy with saving Professional Wrestling to be dealing with this.

based

>people are too stupid to understand my conjecture
hmm

Earlier today, SMASHING PUMPKINS released a statement explaining why Wretzky won't be taking part in the band's reunion.

"In reuniting THE SMASHING PUMPKINS, the band's dedication remains to its fans and its music," the statement reads. "To that, James Iha, Jimmy Chamberlin and William Corgan haven't played a show with D'arcy Wretzky for over 18 years. But it's not for a lack of trying. For despite reports, Ms. Wretzky has repeatedly been invited out to play with the group, participate in demo sessions, or at the very least, meet face-to-face, and in each and every instance, she always deferred. We wish her all the best, and look forward to reconnecting with you all very soon."

Shes just a goofy girl