Why do Anglos hate living in apartments?

Why do Anglos hate living in apartments?

I'm an anglo, I like living in an apartment

Because they're characterless and for communists

Brilliant post

hmmm

no such thing as an anglo

Name another country that has housing like this. It's uniquely British Isles architecture.

America but they do it better

We do, typical suburban Helsinki housing except less fug.

So as usual, the American can't do anything original without shamelessly stealing from his betters?

the success of anglos was wide scale distribution of land, enabling (((credit)))

>inbred island houselets will never live in this

I would *love* to have an apartment
the problem is, in most major cities, the real estate market is essentially captured and held as monopoly where developers and the holders of real estate collude to not build more (affordable) apartments, forcing the rent up. Then they buy all the land on the outskirts of the city and make fuckhuge planned developments, where they could've built commuter apartment complexes (but no we don't want no stinkin lower rent here no way bro)

fuck you're gonna get me started

let it all out tyrone (not even memeing, I'm really curious about the housing market in 'murica)

Anglos hate life itself.

it sucks

you have to spend a bunch of money so you're in the political boundaries of an area without any blacks, or rural nowhere

even then they still section 8 them in

tl;dr: american exceptionalism and the classic all-american "MEMEMEME ME FIRST I AM BETTER THAN YOU *I* WANT THE BEST AND *I* DON'T WANT *YOU* TO HAVE IT *I* WANT A GIANT HOUSE AND *I* WANT A GIANT CAR AND *I* WANT A GIANT WIFE AND *I* WANT A GIANT YARD..." american dream attitude making living here a microcosm of the "crabs in a bucket" problem, bringing upon us a tragedy of the commons situation where no one but the most elite can actually get ahead

>So as usual, the American can't do anything original without shamelessly stealing from his betters?

>Bunch of Brits found Boston
>Build in the style of their homeland
>Some Irish-Paki hybrid on a Tibetan sand painting forum insults them for it.

We have both of these in great abundance, done before Americans.

>I would *love* to have an apartment
>the problem is, in most major cities, the real estate market is essentially captured and held as monopoly where developers and the holders of real estate collude to not build more (affordable) apartments, forcing the rent up. Then they buy all the land on the outskirts of the city and make fuckhuge planned developments, where they could've built commuter apartment complexes (but no we don't want no stinkin lower rent here no way bro

I know that feel. I live in NYC. This is a million dollar home in my neighborhood.

lack of privacy
I can't feel free when there's someone else behind my 2cm wall.

>done before Americans.
My post was Boston. Those are probably a lot older than you think they are.