What will his first line be?

What will his first line be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=10m7bDQhpkw
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/carrie-fisher-episode-viii-how-star-wars-will-handle-leias-future-960849
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're probably wondering how I got myself into this mess

"the force is strong with you, my daughter"

Kept you waiting, huh?

"I am your father."

watch it, Kylo!

What a fucking retarded final scene.

So who talks first? You talk first? I talk first?

Is this the tosche station? Do you sell power converters?

"BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP"

>How did you find me?

It should be a quip.
>Leia's dead. She got DARTH'D.
*rimshot*

>You have to go back

Obi-Wan once told me that Anakin Skywalker AKA Darth Vader AKA my dad was a good friend. Obi-Wan died shortly after. He was a good friend"

anyone else hoped they would include Mara Jade in the new trilogy?

>Oh hey, my sister just died. Alright, let's start your training.

>You are a Rey of light in a Galaxy so full of darkness

fucking really?

"Now THIS is pod racing!"

prepare to take my seed

>"The Star Wars have begun"

>Leia was to have been a bigger part of Episode IX than VIII.

Fucksake I was only looking forward to more Luke and Leia in these shit Disney movies

CGI confirmed

The force exists in all living things, except Trump and White people who don't vote democrat especially the poorly educated, fuck them

Hopefully this.

youtube.com/watch?v=10m7bDQhpkw

I don't believe this is true for a second

>My fake hand skin was itchy so I took it off

>Truly I have become Star Wars Episode VIII: The Empire Strikes Back: Episode II

Miss Rei, I'm J-D-I

Who sold Leia the cocaine

Oh god I hope not. They barely got away with in Rogue One.

"Scotty, beam me up"

Andy Dick

>Rey, did I ever tell you about the time....

>At last, Star Wars: Episode VIII - Downfall of the Jedi™ Best seen in 3D can begin.

You're a big girl

>I sense a disturbance in the force. I think Leia just died in a plane crash that happened just now off screen.

*teleports behind rey*
*grabs lightsaber*
>"NOTHING PERSONNEL KIDDO"

XD

It really sucks because now Rey cant be ignorant like Luke was in ANH and be like "Whats a lightsaber" as we watch Luke now in Ep 8 tell her about the force and everything... instead Rey is the most powerful thing who needs no trainer

>My wife's daughter, how did you find me?

>40 years of this shitty role

>SURPRISE BITCHES
or
>I GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS

"Bane?"

>Obi-Wan once told me Vader killed my father, when in fact Vader was my father, and later tried to back track on it by giving me some bullshit that what he said was true from a certain point of view. What a cunt. He was a good friend.

Maybe they filmed episode 9 scenes for her while she was on set for episode 8?

Probably thought it would be better to get her scenes out of the way and I have a feeling there is an entire subplot with Leia leading Resistance on some mission while Finn, Rey, Luke, Poe and other characters are somewhere else doing their own thing which means we can havw Carrie Fisher in episode 9 without having to CGI her talking to any of the main characters.

SCREEN CAP THIS

>Dr. Rey, I'm JDI

of course she was

>Obi-Wan once told me that he rode around on a giant iguana while fighting a robot with 4 arms that used 4 lightsabers. He wasn't a very good friend. He was kinda crazy. And he turned into a ghost! What a dingbat!

Rey *in off-putting british accent*: "You're Luke Skywalker!"
Luke: "Now that's a name I've not heard in a long time..."

>Rey, I....
[HUNTER-SEAKER DROIDS APPROACH]
>RUN

>Rey, did I ever tell you about cuckoldry? A cuckold is the husband of an adulterous wife. In evolutionary biology, the term is also applied to males who are unwittingly investing parental effort in offspring that are not genetically their own. Now find me Finn.

don't bully rey

>Does your mother still hang around dockside bars?

He's so great.

Underrated

I can see this happening

>Rey, did I ever tell you about the Harry Potter series, one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

>Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

a-at least the books were good though
>"No!"
>The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

>I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King. He was a good friend.

Why did he not have a single line in 7?

>REY?

>now you are a big girl

She could barely gurgle out any raspy, smoking for 40+ years, lines in episode 7.

How in the hell was she supposed to do more than that years in the future?

I WATCHED LEIA DIE

>oh hey. I'm homosexual *kisses man*
*audience cheers and claps*

It's either this or back to shitty made for tv scifi movies.

You want to be in another Guyver direct to video film?! Do you?!?!

is that real? What were they thinking? Who would have cared about such a character (old granny) playing a big role?

This is sadly a potential one.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHPPAAAAAAAAAAABRAPAPAPAAAAAAAAAAAPAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHPRAAAAAAAAAAABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHPRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHPPPPPP

>hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/carrie-fisher-episode-viii-how-star-wars-will-handle-leias-future-960849

>implying Rey isn't the stronger Jedi and actually ends up training Luke

Kind of a Rocky V thing

hes had a successful career as a voice actor you plebs

Luke is going to say:

"
you have come here in search of a master, but there is no one who can mansplain the force to you rey, you already have maxed out all Force Powers.

My lightsaber? That's yours now, you will be able to use it with far more mastery than I ever had.

Now leave me be, you were already strong and wise enough to face Smoke and Kylo.

"

Then Rey leaves. Fans will still insist she is not a marey sue

"I fucked your mom."

>I was born in a small village. I was only a child when it was invaded by clones. FOREIGN clones.

Roy?

>Rey did I ever tell you about George R. Binks, father of Jar Jar Binks who hated his son so much that he tried to commit suicide but botched it and just really really hurt himself?

>laughs maniacally

Well, as we all know, Star Wars movies never begin directly where the last one left off. So it's likely that Luke's first line in the movie will already be after him and Rey have an established relationship. Perhaps it'll be Rey returning to the Rebel base and then Luke walking off the ship behind her, giving a greeting to Leia. Something like "It's been awhile."

Miss me?

HOL UP!

>Why are you here

"I know who you are but you don't." - Some rewording of this.

No user

>My favorite show as a child =/= success for an actor who was in one of the largest commercial successes in modern times right out the gate

This.

>i ehm da jehdi nao

hand me the bong, wicket
SCREENCAP THIS

My sister is dead.

underrated post

Probably like this, only maybe with his teaching her for about 5 days max.Then leaves with his telling her that she is the single most powerful jedi ever to exist.

>Then Rey leaves. Fans will still insist she is not a marey sue

then this happens

We will probably see even bullshittier stunts from her, worse than Kylo's freezing a blaster shot in mid air for ten minutes.

>Hello there.
>Come here my little friend. Don't be afraid.

*unsheathes lightsaber
*gives a quick smirk
*teleports behind Rey

"It's good to see you again, young padawan. That's right, Rey. You trained with me at my former Jedi temple before Ben, or Kylo Ren as he is now called, chose the path of the Dark Side and slaughtered all of my students. He spared you, wiped your memory, and dropped you off on Jakku to make Snoke think he had accomplished his mission. He did this because you two are close childhood friends, Rey. Because you are my daughter."

Kek

>i must go shopping

"Rey. Those were your first steps."

YER A JEDI, REY

He really does know how to bring balance to the cringe.

>Rey, don't you find it strange that human beings are the dominant lifeform in this huge universe that should be teeming with alien creatures of all sizes and shapes? Why is it that we seem to be the only force-sensitive/jedi to appear in the last 40 years? It doesn't make any sense.

This is likely.

YABAGABAGOOL