>takes out a bunch of loans
>finds no success on Youtube
>find himself $200,000 in debt
>refuses to stop

youtu.be/wbpJtarSPpo

Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v7eYKEnpgCQ
change.org/p/all-elected-members-of-the-regina-public-school-board-allow-unkle-adams-to-present-his-anti-bullying-presentation-in-regina-s-public-schools-2
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSSWSg3acA
instagram.com/p/BfE0TGulgEf/?taken-by=unkleadams
yanko.lib.ru/books/lit/bukowski.htm#_POLITICS
youtube.com/watch?v=mjTLdSl-29Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UNKLE ADAMS AT LEAST A MILLION IN DEBT MISSION

depression and anxiety

this is such an intricate tale of stupidity, hubris, ego and despair.
I cannot wait to see where this goes next

Someone make a black metal remix of the Unk

Threadly reminder: Unk is an abomination who is using music only as a means to get rich and famous with no real love of music, and you should wish him success no matter how bad he makes you feel when thousands of real artists are working harder than he is for even less reward every day.

>should
Should NOT

Best meme in a while, this whole thing has been an amazing ride.

The ride hasn't even begun my friend

Strap in boys

this

i don't think anyone, anywhere, is working harder for less reward than unk. as in, negative reward. so much negative reward i still can't even fucking believe it as it's happening negative reward

I am so sick and tired of you faggots rattling on about some literal nobody. Fuck right off.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7eYKEnpgCQ
lets talk about something different this time
Like his "inspirational" videos

Get out.

Unk has stated he's going to keep posting more videos.
The ride isn't even over, it's got a loooong way to go.

dumb frogposter

this is something fucking new to talk about, but go back to looking at frog pictures since youre so tired of the same old same old

so fuck off then, this thread is for the REAL NEPHEWS

i might be a fucked up, stupid, party pooper bummer garbage artist wannabe but at least im not unkle adams

>The first time I smoked weed it was an accident

Could this guy be any more of a dweeb

I'm going to bed now but special thanks to Unk for making this the best Sup Forums-related day of my life

>when you realize he missed his only real chance to embrace the meme after the melon video and now the only thing he can ever be is a popular horrifying spectacle lolcow at very best

this

Don’t talk shit about my niggas

Wtf are those shoes?

best post ITT

that comment section

>dawg i've lit up to "Original"

How To Quit Smoking Weed (IN 6 MINUTES)
>video is 6:39

god he really can't do anything right

those are them "first communion" shoes

high intelligence quotient amphibian poster

>change.org/p/all-elected-members-of-the-regina-public-school-board-allow-unkle-adams-to-present-his-anti-bullying-presentation-in-regina-s-public-schools-2

a lot to unpack here

Frogposters can fuck off

thumbs up if you agree

This would be so much better.

He's going to be a quarter of a million dollars in debt by summer

How low will he go though?

I love you

>noticed a change in... goal achieving
should've stayed on the weed

>First, the Saskatchewan Red Cross (part of Regina Public School’s bully prevention team) states that bullying is repeated cruel behaviour towards an individual. I AGREE. But at the same time if a handicapped student is mocked and called a “retard” at the mall, is this not bullying because it only happened once?
Holy fucking shit dude.

>500 signatures needed
>26 short
>petition closed

>My kids loved this presentation and came home singing the song.

yes

>This member then went on to say that she loved all of the words in my song and wouldn’t change any of them. Well, in my song during the second verse I say “she went to sleep permanently, she drank bleach”. How can this person directly contradict themselves in such a manner? This is one of the people controlling who does and does not speak in our schools?

they were probably exchanging banter over the bleach line, lol

>Kids are singing my song in COUNTRIES AROUND THE WORLD yet I cannot find support from the school division in my own home city.
loving
every
laugh

>it's a "reddit imports try to fit in by being edgy" episode

Little did the newfag realize that complaining about fun threads is the ultimate Reddit import act

there's nothing edgy about this, this is horrifying and i feel bad for the dumbass even if he himself is the reason for this

Transilvanian Unkle

In some ways I feel bad making fun of him. He didn't do anything wrong. But maybe some negative attention will make him become self-aware
youtube.com/watch?v=QtSSWSg3acA

fag squad

except sexual orientation isn't the same equivalency as race, and that aside every word has its own context and the one behind nigger is absolutely entirely different than faggot, even actually calling a gay person a faggot because they're a homosexual isn't the same thing as calling a black person a nigger, because of the background behind each of these words is so different. All of these things need to be taken on a case by case basis and can't be simplified to one broad rule for them all.
The direction that needs to be taken in general is to stop putting these words up on a pedestal of shame, they need to lose the power that they have entirely and that means, while they shouldn't be condoned in hate use, they also shouldn't be instigative of such reactive demonization. And obviously hateful use or misuse of them shouldn't be okay.
And arguing what I'm arguing isn't invalidating anyone, I get that there are many people who have a background where they may have been called faggot and have had traumatic experiences associated with the word, but it needs to be clear that the word itself is not what should be the center of attention. It's hateful use is a symptom of the problem itself which needs addressed.

>He didn't do anything wrong.
He quit his fucking job for no reason and plunged himself into debt. He did everything wrong.

>He didn't do anything wrong.
thats debatable

why did you upload this
that's so forced and not anything at all that it's absurd

lmfao this

you know he had to do it to em

haha ur mom gay

Herzog doc when?

I want to destroy everything about him and everything he's ever created

can we get a betting pool going for how big unkle adam's cock is?

>he's not a nephew
get out

15 inchs

In the weird zone that is not average yet not overtly small

thats what i am

feels terrible my man

don't worry he's working on it

chode af

Small weiner, but huge balls. He always sits on them.

this

picture a mouse sleeping on a pillow

What are the chances that Fantano is lurking in this thread, gathering material for him to use in the NOT GOOD of Planting Seeds?

that about sums him up actually

is it bad that i unironically like that at least a million song

Yes

When’s the next video? Did he kill himself already?

No, he just paid for 10,000 likes on a new instagram post

instagram.com/p/BfE0TGulgEf/?taken-by=unkleadams

It's a corny but fun beat but he can't really write for shit, at least not towards the level he wants to be. I don't blame you.

actually pretty likely those are real, that seems to be roughly the amount of nephew shitposters keeping tabs on this. he actually does have a substantial fanbase of a sort, but it doesn't play into his fantasy correctly so he puts himself in a limbo where he has to shun and ignore his only real followers and lie to himself about the nature of their interest to keep himself together. he's just fucking himself relentlessly in every possible direction

He never did so, it was our fellow nephews from the fb shitposting group

>9k followers
>150 likes on his last pic
>suddenly 10k likes
Kek

This nigga gonna mentally snap soon

expertly polishing turds into something edible for normies is the bread and butter of those studios

His slight hoser accent bugs me.

is this nigga retarded

lamo

bruh.. look at this duuuuuuuude

Fucking nigger

>This young man is here to help and the Regina Public School's response????Shame!!!!On!!!Them!!!!! I am absolutely outraged!!!This is Canada not Russia!!!What kind of people are on this school board????

Does this person live in an alternate reality where the USSR never fell? What did they mean by this?

yanko.lib.ru/books/lit/bukowski.htm#_POLITICS
Bukowski's rant on having an average-sized pecker

I do believe he genuinely wants to help kids, but he also wants to get rich doing it.

If you look at the comments on his videos from before he became a meme, seems there's a lot of people who he had a big impact on. For that i respect him

Wait, dude's $164k in debt, has already sold his house, and is going to sell his car to keep investing in this black hole of a "rap career".

fucking died
I was thinking it's a bit weird
yeah they're all real, he deleted them all when he started his motivational stuff
this is too much
more than 200k now friend

Are these threads Sup Forums's saving Grace?
Just might be.

Nah, more delusional

as long as this keeps progressing in a good narrative. i mean who knows if he'll just snap and completely ghost out of the internet when he hits rock bottom? which he seems out of ways to weasel out of even if he's isn't downplaying anything. short of abandoning his identity and reevaluating his entire life this is going to get really fucking ugly and sad.

what was the last 40k from?
i wonder how hell pay it all back
probably just go bankrupt

but that would mean giving up on the rap game
HE WILL NOT BE DENIED

Well the 2nd video was in september, and since then he took out another 20k over the next few months, can't remember what this was for.
More recently, he signed a tour deal that fell through the day after, so we was able to get another 20k for that somehow. See this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=mjTLdSl-29Q

who is loaning him money? must be retarded

the loans were probably small at the beginning, and adding into account all his maxed out credit cards nd shit the number adds up. i was lost with how he was able to loan another 20k on top of 180 or so grand in debt and a likely trashed credit score, but he probably used the 6 figure contract as collateral (which could likely have easily paid off the loan since he’s not disclosing any numbers)

apparently he has rich family members or parents or something, which probably explains the 71k ‘mystery investor’, but even if he falls back on them he’s totally fucked. but the dude has got such a big ego i don’t think for a second he’ll bail on social media

someone who wants to make unk their debt slave

maybe its all just an epic act

>I'm gonna keep pushing through this
>I've already made the decision in my mind that I'm doing this or dying in the process

Is this guy Michael Scott. He's overambitious, thinks he's motivational, completely oblivious to the problems around him, and when faced a problem, he doubles down. This shit is worse than Scott's Tots, and just as entertaining.

that's what HE thinks. he said this was like reality tv. we'll see how far his delusions can carry him as shit gets real