Tfw being f*nn

>tfw being f*nn

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCvuCrseI0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm ok with this.jpg.exe

At least we have vibrant Siberian heritage, unlike Swedes who have bland and dull Germanic heritage.

yeah feels good to be albino mongols

Embrace your Mongolian heritage.

CUTE

Swedes are really a very dull people aren't they?

Yes

They don't get to claim POC status like we do

Cheer up pls Lauri.

Finland-Swedes have to get Czech girlfriends, because Swedish women don't want them.

Well Czech women are probably better than Swedish feminists so it's alright.

i bet you are the one who posts this all the time

>tfw being sw*de

at least you're white

kram

Should Finnish men capture Italian women for breeding purposes?

I look ugly and autist.

>tfw being SHIT*lian

post face

>post your ugly face in Sup Forums become a meme forever

No, I don't want to be ridiculed.

what's tinder like in finland?
seems grim to me

now how would i know? i don't own any social media accounts, but just a lucky guess; it's full of fat and ugly mongoloids

you are probably normal looking

no he is ugly, I checked

Kind words but it won't chance reality. I am really really ugly and stupid.
What brings you to this thread?
Are you a fellow ugly person too?

It's even worse here. Our women literally travel to the US for a black boyfriend since we don't have enough black men for them.

>It's even worse here. Our women literally travel to the US for a black boyfriend since we don't have enough black men for them.

I thought you guys were spared from this madness

When I was young classmates told me I had a "weird face". I once posted my pic in a faces of int thread years ago and a Sw*de told me I look finnish. I don't exactly look like but I have the same lips and part of the facial structure.

My faamily has been living here for the last 1000 years for all I know, maybe they got Hunned? Who knows. I don't wanna know tbqh.

yes but so are Finns

This is the only pic that makes me laugh every time I see it without fail

fuck off, your country is great in almost everyway

well don't come to finland then
you would literally die from laughter

>you will never be Dutch

is finland's genetic pool nothing but recessive traits?

I'd house you if you came to the USA. I will always protect my finnons.

>wanting to be Dutch

kys

No but it seems like it's a big lottery ticket.
Either you become a good looking model or you become the typical finnish meme.

you mean blonde hair and blue eyes? no, but very common
we are just product of centuries long incest and it shows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

What a coincidence, my face is also a meme on this board, albeit rare. I posted it a few times in faces of Sup Forums only for some smartass from Canada to fuck it all up. I tried to stop it but he and others post it from time to time even when I'm not looking.

doesnt look that bad desu

Maybe but Finns do weird stuff like hammering a nail through their palm and posting it on youtube.

I think you're far too dull for that. No offense, but we have our share of Germanics here, and I've visited Stockholm twice, my impression is of a people who are like the Germans but worse, really love routine (but secretly do ddrugs and booze in excess in the weekend, sniff themselves half dead and off your rocker engage in homosexual stuff like completely unhinged, wake up, shower, and return to the old dull routine as if nothing happened, with the same superior frown towards what you consider as lesser beings). Am I close to the truth here?

You are exagerating about the drugs and booze part but yes we are very sober for most of the week untill weekends where we let loose.

>really love routine (but secretly do ddrugs and booze in excess in the weekend, sniff themselves half dead and off your rocker engage in homosexual stuff like completely unhinged, wake up, shower, and return to the old dull routine as if nothing happened
lol 100% accurate for finns. especially for low-class and middle-class blue collar workers. first thing they do after work in fridays is they buy a case of beer and some booze then they get so drunk that they wake up in sunday, then repeat the cycle x1000000 times

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCvuCrseI0o

>tfw being br*t

>heading back home after a long day
>see a drunk fin hopelessly trying to explain something to an uninterested passerby on nevsky prospect.
>since i'm in the mood for some stories decided to intervene
>hey fin, what's happening?
>hey user, do you want to get a drink somewhere? I just dunno where is a bar here
>while walking to a nearest bar fin trying to explain that it's just impossible for something like this to happen in finland. Everyone is just cold hearted, indifferent to others.
>while drinking wine in the bar fin get so depressed that he start crying

So how much was in his wallet?

It could be much worse

Well look, I don't want to shit-talk the Swedes, I was there, I had a good time and met some nice people, but I can't help feeling distrust towards a people who has as high prices for a goddamn beer, and has to have a systembolet. I mean in the weekend me and a friend in Stockholm used to throw potatoes through the window at people who were shit-faced drunk. My friend told me peopel actually spend 1000+ euros on weekend booze alone. This is not normal and tries to obscure a diseased mindset.

Allow me to clarify. When I returned on the plane I had a native Swede next to me who in a superiour tone started to tell me things like: the Swedes were the first to introduce the seat-belt in the car, that we all laughed at them but eventually followed their example. I swear he sat next to me in the bus home from the airport and was telling me things of the same tone. And what pissed me off is that he viewed us as eternal alcoholics who drink in the week and get nothing done.

Now first off this is a first world country and we can quite manage. But we also drink yes beer and wine with our food in the week, we don't have problems with that, you aren't considered a drunk. In the weekend some of us drink more, but nothing like the binge-fest I witnessed up north. And then WE are the savages. Can you understand that?

That is why I distrust a nation that has to protect its own citizens by taxing the shit out of alcohol. I've noticed muslims have the same problem. They drink a few, and get really agressive and you have police and a bad time as a result of taking them along with you.

in turkey people never drank too much alcohol desu, government taxes it because people buy it regardless so the tax money is good.

there's nothing else to do than drink booze here in north
we are melancholic and depressing people and drinking helps a lot. long winters are part of the reason

It's how people have survived in the dark and dreary north for hundreds, if not thousands, of years. It's in the blood to cope with this shithole by drinking yourself into a coma periodically.

lan neresi iyi alkol vergisinin amk çomarı

yıllık 3 milyar tl ek vergi geliri elde ediyor devlet alkolden

also thanks to the internet age, younger people are starting to waste more time playing vidya, which means they don't drink as much.
life here is all about running away from the harsh reality and seeking escapist activities to fill the voids

Also thanks to the internet age

drugs are so easy to obtain nowdays, that of course more people are using them. meanwhile less and less people are smoking cigs and drinking alcohol, so it balances that out

REKT

except that cigs and alcohol are regulated and taxed accordingly while weed isnt. so no it doesnt balance out.

once read 80% of drugs into europe are smuggled by splinter PKK groups lul.

>I don't want to shit-talk the Swedes

and yet that is what you are doing

>My friend told me peopel actually spend 1000+ euros on weekend booze alone.

that is close to 10 000 swedish crowns for a single week. That is ridicilous and most people would get broke if they did that. Maybe some idiots do that but it is not the norm.

>Now first off this is a first world country and we can quite manage. But we also drink yes beer and wine with our food in the week, we don't have problems with that, you aren't considered a drunk. In the weekend some of us drink more, but nothing like the binge-fest I witnessed up north. And then WE are the savages. Can you understand that?

I dont care. We built one of the most prosperous nations on earth despite our binge drinking culture, we can manage as well.

I do not get you people who complain about northern europe being dull yet freak out whenever we binge drink. Is that maybe a bit too much fun for you?

You obviously seem to have an axe to grind against Swedes. Is it beacuse of that plane trip or was your visit here unpleasant? Chill down a bit and stop caring about what some douche told you.

Don't take it so personal. You are always to intent on pointing to your superiority as a nation, but I was there in winter time I saw homeless people drinking denatured alcohol. Here they can buy 0.50€ cans of beer. I was just pointing out something pathological with your people.

Anyway, don't take it too hard, I still had a nice time over there. As I said before, so I really don't have an axe to grind.

I could tell you more but it wouldn't be bon ton to do in public. Let me say I've met some weird people when in Stockholm, Swedish natives all of them, one is now in jail in Thailand, the other is wanted by the Americans and has dissappeared, all I can say is, you Swedes are a quaint lot.

100trillion tl geçse ne olacak %70i erd*ganin cebine gidiyor kalanıyla istanbula kimsenin kullanmadığı sikik yollar ya da kimsenin geçmeye parasının yetmeyeği köprüler yapıyorlar o sırada insanlar kıt kanaat geçiniyor ve sokakları bok götürüyor
>0.50€ cans of beer
Holy shit and I thought my belgian friend was just fucking with me. In Turkey even the cheapest local beer costs 3.5 euros thanks to erdoshit

I do not drink and never have gotten drunk in my life. So I can't really say that I have shared your experiences.

>Swedish natives all of them, one is now in jail in Thailand, the other is wanted by the Americans and has dissappeared, all I can say is, you Swedes are a quaint lot.

I am glad hearing my countrymen are being successful abroad....