Reminder that only the Chadest of the Chads listen to MGMT

>Contrarians BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Chaddest of chads

I can guarantee Fantano is more masculine then you

Chads give this album a 10

I guess the plebs who enjoy Hollywood movies will also enjoy mainstream pop.

>obviously not enjoying sucking his dick
>keep on doing it
Why are women so retarded?

he can make any face he wants because he could almost guaranteed fuck you up, not to imply that's he's actually scary or that it would be an accomplishment

#metoo

Did you read the title

The real takeaway should be that chad's vape.
What does Sup Forums currently use ?

your moms pussy

My condolences.

>vaping
ISHYGDDT

I currently don’t use a space between the end of my sentence and its punctuation. Who does this shit besides retarded tripfags like you?

It is definitely true chads listen to Kids, Time to Pretend and Electric Feel. They don't listen to Little Dark Age or Your Life is A Lie or anything MGMT did after that awful second album. Streaming numbers don't lie

u goofy

Chads listen to Electric Feel. Virgins listen to the MGMT songs that Sup Forums likes.

if you're not vaping as a way to get yourself off of cigarettes and eventually nicotine you're an annoying twat

Christ, can't a fella get a conversation going about vaping without all of the fedoralords jumping him ?

Vaping in lieu of cigarettes.

Of course you fucking vape you autistic loser

also
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form, because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

optimally you should be vaping at a 6 for a week, then a 3 for a week, then taper on a 0
if you vape for more than a month you're a faggot doing it just to look a certain way

Either get cancer or don't, but stop trying to look cool by fagging ass in the halfway zone you fucking idiot

Haha, what ? I like smoking, I just also like being able to go up and down stairs without getting out of breath. It's a nice compromise. Also, this way, I can vape while I work at my computer. Are you projecting ?

>trying to look cool
Are you projecting ?

>implying you move up and down stairs more than twice a month
>"projecting" autism because you're an idiot who can't think of anything else to retort except a Sup Forums buzzword

Here's an idea, how about you drink all the vapenation juice currently in your "household", chase it with some bleach, and then lie down and die slowly.
How 'bout that dumbfuck?

Vaping is degenerate.
If anyone is wearing a fedora, it’s you.

I go up and down three flights of stairs 3 times every weekday after a mile incline. It's not fun when you're smoking.
>a Sup Forums buzzword
"Projecting" wasn't a buzzword until dummies (like you) started misusing it.
The rest of your post is an awkward tantrum, so I won't comment.

>someone using the word "degenerate" dictating what is and is not fedora

nicotine is bad for you, vaping is still a relatively new thing so the science is still shaky but I don't believe that vaping isn't bad for you
I smoked for 5 years, picked it up overseas, and spent a month kicking the habit. not only do I not smell like cigs all the fucking time, but I don't look like a fedorable like you.

Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form, because if you post annonymously [sic] by default but choose to gain a sense of identity in your posting, it most likely means that you are an attention grubbing whore who has their heart on being a board celebrity rather than actually contributing anything worthwhile. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>nicotine is bad for you,
[citation needed]

Sorry, I filter out these posts so getting around to them is difficult.

Why is quentin so based

I have professional respect for him and his achievements, but the last few times I've interacted with him it seemed he had lost his touch and was coasting off of his own legacy.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4363846/
> Nicotine poses several health hazards. There is an increased risk of cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal disorders. There is decreased immune response and it also poses ill impacts on the reproductive health. It affects the cell proliferation, oxidative stress, apoptosis, DNA mutation by various mechanisms which leads to cancer. It also affects the tumor proliferation and metastasis and causes resistance to chemo and radio therapeutic agents. The use of nicotine needs regulation. The sale of nicotine should be under supervision of trained medical personnel.

Hi there!

Why is this user so based

>It's another 'Friendo derails a thread' episode

Nice, thanks.

It's seriously not even my fault. I can't help that people want to talk to me.

Oh hey man, I've got something to show you that might change your opinion regarding the most recent post you chose to make. It's

Hi there!

>when you keep copy pasting the same filtered phrase over and over again hoping that your secret crush FRIENDO will read it and give you attention
There's no need to be shy, you could just talk to me like a normal person.

Hi there!

I guess some people would rather settle with admiring me from afar. Regrettable, but I understand.

you don't get to call someone autistic when you're posting this autistic triggered bullshit, you double nigger

What state do you live in?
Have you ever had a girlfriend?
What brand of cigarettes did you smoke?
What is your favorite song of all time?
How long have you been on Sup Forums?
Do you maintain a relationship with your parents?
How well do you sleep?
Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder?
If so which?
Are you happy at this current moment?
What is your favorite live act you've attended
When you eat out, where is your favorite place to do so?
Do you make any music?
Were you bullied in either lower or high school?
Are you mixed race?
Do you write any poetry in your spare time?
What color hair do you have?
Do you wear glasses?
Do you own a car?
Do you watch the HBO show The Wire
What other boards do you visit?
Do you love me?

samefag

Okay, that's a little much.

Answer Them.

You wish.

There's a very bold line between admiring from afar and being too familiar and you hopped right over it. You must woo me first.

Well than just answer the last one because I don't even have time to woo real persons let alone internet personas.
Also you wear glasses, have latin blood, a car you don't really use, write shitty self-absorbed psuedo-poetry, you're not happy, have generalized anxiety, a shitty sleep cycle but due to choice not biology, smoked parliaments or camels, had one girlfriend and lives in either texas or jew york

I don't know you well enough to love you any other way than I already love all people. Also, I'm not going to correct your assumptions because I know that you're just baiting to get my deets. Shame on you.

guilty
but at least tell me the cigarette one
I fucking love you

AmSpirit Blacks and Yellows when I was edgier, Turkish Royals when the smoking tapered off and I needed something that didn't last 15 minutes for socializing.
:*

Alright alright respectable enough. I only started smoking royals in rehab for the same reason.

>What state do you live in?
NV
>Have you ever had a girlfriend?
ye
>What brand of cigarettes did you smoke?
american spirits
>What is your favorite song of all time?
autechre - lentic catachresis
>How long have you been on Sup Forums?
at least 5 years
>Do you maintain a relationship with your parents?
ye
>How well do you sleep?
try to get 8 hours a night, still wake up exhausted
>Have you ever been diagnosed with a psychiatric disorder?
ye
>If so which?
ptsd
>Are you happy at this current moment?
nope
>What is your favorite live act you've attended
olafur arnalds in 2013
>When you eat out, where is your favorite place to do so?
I eat out so little that I can't really answer this one, I do like going for some sushi tho
>Do you make any music?
ye
>Were you bullied in either lower or high school?
had an in with most of the cliques, I was effectively safeguarded from all bullying
>Are you mixed race?
everyone is mixed race
>Do you write any poetry in your spare time?
nope
>What color hair do you have?
brown
>Do you wear glasses?
nope
>Do you own a car?
ye
>Do you watch the HBO show The Wire
nope
>What other boards do you visit?
/wsg/ if I'm in need of a laugh
>Do you love me?
ye

You're definitely mixed race though. The cigarette question confirmed it

Hell yeah Ted, hell yeah.
I love you too you sad sack of shit

I'm not falling for these nefarious bait posts, you villain.

pajeet

Absolutely heinous. How do you expect to meet the woman of your dreams with an attitude like that ?

what part of NV?

the only part of nv that matters

Carson City?
I don't

vegas bub

I was being facetious, also
What a shitty place to live
With qualifications like thisYou definitely deserve to live somewhere better

a juul and some expensive mechanical mods, some being bottom fed.

Just buy a fucking pack of cigarettes you faggot

why? I breathe better and there's enough studies out showing it reduces harm done from smoking.

don't you have some Sam Hyde threads or Sup Forums tier thread to be shitposting in right now anyways?

yeah