It's not just fanfic! Cartoons are canon guys!

>It's not just fanfic! Cartoons are canon guys!

XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Huyang
youtube.com/watch?v=B886b8fe9AA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please tell me that isn't real

It's not real, it's a cartoon.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the Darksaber?
>The darksaber was an ancient, black-bladed lightsaber. The weapon once belonged to the Jedi Order, but was stolen by the Mandalorians in a conflict with the Jedi during the fall of the Old Republic. The darksaber was passed down, generation to generation, by the ancestors of Pre Vizsla, who held onto the weapon even after the pacifist ideals of the New Mandalorians replaced the warrior ways of Mandalore. The last known Mandalorian to own the blade was Pre Vizsla, the leader of Death Watch during the Clone Wars.[2] He used the blade during his conflicts with the New Mandalorians, including his successful coup of Mandalore. After the coup, Darth Maul killed Vizsla and took the darksaber as his own, becoming the leader of Death Watch.[3] Maul's old master, Darth Sidious, soon arrived on Mandalore to confront his former apprentice, and Maul used the darksaber against him. Maul was bested in combat[6] and taken prisoner to the Separatist prison, the Spire, on Stygeon Prime.
>It was a good friend

As real as these.

go whine on Sup Forums bitch

been there, done that

>Cartoons are canon guys!
They are. Or did you not see the numerous nods to Rebels in Rogue One?

Also, bitching about the cartoon belongs in >>Sup Forums

>muh kids' cartoons are serious business
lol

>nods to Rebels in Rogue One
never watched Rebels, give me some examples

Be nice
This is Rey's mother and Obi Wan's daughter

>inb4 someone doesnt realize the movies are for kids as well

how did Obi Wan have an asian daughter?

Some ships and characters from rebels were in rogue one

>Savage Opress
>Sah-vage
>O-press

Cartoons are kill

Same dude.

He fucked some chick sideways.

that's from TCW retard

Well for one Saw Guerrera is from Rebels

You see the Ghost ship as part of the main fleet. you hear them call for General Syndulla(the green twilek chick) and pic related is the main droid from Rebels on the left)

he was in Clone Wars first

The entire movie was already written, cast, pre-production, etc. before someone pointed out that if they changed the character's name it would work with the cartoon and nothing else would have to change.

That's why the eyes, hair, scar and literally everything but the skin color are different/

Chopper Main droid from rebels is seen at Yavin base.
General (hera) syndulla name is called out in an announcement at Yavin base.
The ghost (Rebels main ship) is in the final battle above Scarif.

Better?

why did his eyes change color?

youtube.com/watch?v=zEu_U78XFg4
Irt a callback to this.

wowwww yeah sabine is the new leader of the clan of vizla

As real as my dubs.

Source?

check these

>this is a kid's cartoon

Star Wars is great and the world-building and canon is cool but you people gotta stop taking it so seriously.

I CAN BREAK THESE DUBS

I liked that scene.

You can't break those dubs.

Disney wants to portray niggers as not niggers, what else.

>all ending in 7s

Well, that counts as something... HOWEVER

>Feral
>Maul
What did she have against her kids?

why did Sheev just let Maul keep his original name with the Darth title instead of giving him a new one like Vader or Tyranus ?

Compensation for the sexual abuse

>be a shit writer with no original ideas
>name darth mauls family and race after his given sith name.

who the fuck green lit this?

Probably when he got injured.

i love these man children are triggered by cartoons of star wars

Is Oppress Talzin's surname? If so why does only Savage get called that?

Huh. Nice.

But... why is it a katana?

>That hair, that colored armor, that dark lightsaber
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH and they said old EU was shit and Disney will save us...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Oppress Talzin
holy fuck i didnt know it got worse.

what an AMAZING art style,

and also I think the plots are on par with the greatest western literature has ever produced

cartoonkino right here

Something I never understood. Why does this sabers light form an angular blade, instead of the typical beam of straight light?...oh wait, its a stupid cartoon. Duh.

>Literally called the darksaber
Bravo

>its a stupid cartoon
Canon stupid cartoon for you

mc ride?

They folded the kyber crystal over a million times to achieve a sharper edge

>That shape
>Katana
It has no curvature, can't be a katana

brah

As soon as you see the word "Mandalorian" you know to brace yourself for some primo autism

>Luke, did I ever tell you about the kyber crystals?
>Kyber crystals were inherently attuned to the light side of the Force, and would attempt to resist any effort by dark side practitioners to utilize them in lightsabers. To this end, the only way a Sith, or other darksider could make use of a kyber crystal was to use the Force to dominate the crystal, bending it to their will. This process would cause the crystal to "bleed", as if it were a living organism, resulting in the distinctive crimson-bladed lightsabers synonymous with the Sith. But Anakin and Dooku were able to use them casually
>They were good friends

Because it's a relic from the Old Republic, and they're making the Old Republic era more Samurai/Knight themed.
The Hilt sabers are also from that era, as is pic related

>knights with armors 1000 years ago
>droids and ships are literally the same as they're now

Darksaber's from George

He didn't like the idea that the ancient Mando sword in these Mando episodes was a vibroblade, a sword made with a metal that existed in previous EU stuff that lightsabers couldn't cut through.

He insisted on making it an ancient black-bladed lightsaber because only other energy weapons can go against a Lightsaber in his mind.

Lapping up the tears of Traviss fanboys will never get old.

no longer canon

We don't know anything from that era now, outside of a few aesthetics.

I don't mind the change on Bane, he looks less of a faggot with this new mask instead of the old one, but the question is...they already had the model of the old one made, why change it?

>mfw they got hamill to voice him. was great

>no longer canon
So Clone Wars CGI show stopped being canon? thank god

I assume, before it was canceled, they planned on doing something with him or his backstory, so they made it clear they were going to retcon it from the outset.

Clone Wars is the only thing from before the buyout that's still canon ;^)

>nly other energy weapons can go against a Lightsaber in his mind.
Interesting

looks like one of the robots that lived on the planet that Unicron ate in the old transformers movie

Is the Old Republic mmo canon?

If not, why does Disney allow it to keep getting updates and expansions?

>Clone Wars is the only thing from before the buyout that's still canon ;^)
How can be canon if you said it isn't canon, make your mid

I hope they never make it canon, it ruins KOTOR I and II

speak english, please.

Played your hand a bit too early, m8.
You should have waited until you could imply TCW stated anything about the Old Republic era more than that image and the saber.

That's why those staffs have energized tips.

That robot is from the old republic era, user, same as the hammerhead frigate and the crucible.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Huyang

But I guess, since you said nothing about it is canon, it means TCW isn't canon

Vibroblades also had energized tips, but Lucas didn't want something that wasn't a lightsaber he went full sperg "only a lightsaber can stop a lightsaber" when is blatantly false by the movies.

>Vibroblades also had energized tips
From what I recall, they had a resistant weave in them.

>why does Disney allow it to keep getting updates and expansions

Because it makes money. When TFA came out The Old Republic was in the middle of a huge expansion so they wound up getting tons of players and subscriptions. I'm sure they'll keep coming out with new updates as the movies are released.

These were mentioned in Rogue One too

Chill the fuck out already. I'm not even the guy you're "arguing" with, but just from looking at your posts I can tell that you're crying your eyes out over this.

It's just a fucking children's cartoon. A children's cartoon about Star Wars. This is not worth losing your shit over.

What exactly do you expect to happen as a result of your whining? Are you waiting for the other guy to apologize for whatever transgression he made against you or something? It's the fucking internet. We're all anonymous. He doesn't have to apologize for shit. He'll close this tab and go to another thread before he ever apologizes. The more you bitch and moan about this, the stupider you're going to make yourself look.

And that easthetics imply it's literally the same as now, fuck the droid that seems to have way more than 1000 years (a thousand generations actually) looks better than half the droids you see now. As for the starship we saw, it seems a version of any corellian corvette ever.

Is technology in star wars really stagnant?

>mechanical darth maul not dead
>non-force user fights extremely powerful force user one-on-one
>doesn't immediately get his shit wrecked
>clone-wars babbies will claim this doesn't ruin the story/canon/logic

Not even the same guy but you look more stressed than him

What are the chances of orange buttcheeks showing up or mentioned in the new trilogy?

There aren't any Old Republic era droids in new Canon.
What the other user is trying to bait with is just a reference.

Watch link
Even with stuff like this they claim NuEU is better in everyway than OldEU instead of being the same shit

youtube.com/watch?v=B886b8fe9AA

It just goes to show that having the force doesn't make you better than anyone with actual fighting skill. The force is literally a crutch to help you cheat against people that can't do the same tricks.

But according to the show, it's actually an old republic droid dating from a thousand generations old, unless his link to wookipeedia lies about the canon

That's the beauty of text, isn't it? You only see the words a person says and then get to imagine their emotional state by making up your own narrative.

Your narrative, for example, involves using the word "stressed" as an insult. One person makes a comment you don't like, so you try to think of the best way to insult that person, but the words they've typed doesn't give you anything to use, so you just think "Well, he posted something, which means he must care about something. If he cares about something, he must be stressed about it because I'm going to project that onto him. So, I'll call him stressed and that's checkmate."

>Force-users can block lasers, mind-control people, move spaceships with their mind, jump really high, run really fast and wipe out legions of soldiers single-handedly
>but in a 1-v-1 fight against a non-force-user with a dark-sword, they struggle to win
Fucking manchildren

*planet breaks* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>1:46

Why didn't he kill him there?

That droid and ship never appeared on the show, it's all bait, user. Nothing from the old republic appeared on the show but for vage mentions, but no actual images.

>You don't actually know how I feel through text you just assume things and make an insult based on it

>just from looking at your posts I can tell that you're crying your eyes out over this

What a hypocrite lmao

inb4 "i never claimed i wasn't blah blah blah"

The fact that you keep replying with more than a few words kinda makes his point

She's dead, nigga.

Did you even pay attention to the details of the fight? Maul never once used the force to help him. He never held his opponent in place with a force choke like he did the guard just before the battle. He never force pushed the guy away or used it to pull the darksaber out of his hand. The only time Maul uses the force is to claim the Darksaber and kill the opponent. It was purely a 1v1 fighting skill only battle.