Why does female rap exist? it literally makes 0 sense

why does female rap exist? it literally makes 0 sense
NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY
rap is all about being an alpha male with tons of women and money. As a girl you literally cannot rap about these things which would be fine until you realize that even rappers talking about other topics are doing it from this point of view
looking at the lyrics from some of the top female rap songs really makes them seem laughable. Instead instead of branching off from these alpha male ideas they just adapt them to be from a woman's perspective which is just absolutely retarded and doesn't work in the slightest
they twist these ideas to be about basically how many men they've fucked and how good their pussy is. Both of these topics have to do with sumbissive sexual ideas which don't fit in with the rap aesthetic at all.
is it possible for a female rapper to exist in the same way male rappers do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=44IYzXRhF_4
youtu.be/cz9XonsuEZU
youtube.com/watch?v=soqKICY-3ME
youtube.com/watch?v=ArAQxXJPD3Q&t=567s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lauryn hill and erykah badu are pretty good
and more contemporary artists like noname and sza are pretty good too
so shut up, dum dum

Rap would be boring with no females

how do mainstream female rappers make it more exciting

Why do you hate women?

i dont i just dont think that they make good traditional rappers

Because i have an open mind and I'm not a sexist

im not sexist im saying the overwhelming themes in rap don't allow women to become good at it in the same way as men

So rap is about dick waving and being meta-cucked by the men who make it? Thanks for proving me right

Because they don't date him.

yeah who says you were wrong? lmao

Seems pretty sexist to me.
You should work on that.

why is it anytime anyone says anything about women you have to scream sexism?
im obviously saying that RAP AS AN INDUSTRY AND GENRE OF MUSIC is bad for women
k at least im not the guy who jacks off the songs about fucking and degrading women all day
rap songs are sexist

You would need to change rap itself.

You would need a kurt cobain like figure to appear and go against the masculine ideals of rap.

You would need to take the cliches and tropes of rap, the bitches, money, hoe's, and you need to make that uncool and destroy them.

thats what i was thinking, as of now it just doesn't make sense to rap as a female

Because women have been involved in rap since the beginning? You also don't get how most gangs involve women. Cardi also raps about being a stripper and a Blood and people warmly receive her.

Also not all rappers are 'alpha males' and a lot of the most successful ones aren't really like that. Drake is basically a nerd. Eminem is monogamous, weird and refuses to beef with anyone who is a gangster. Kendrick is a manlet

drake raps about having money and bitches
kendrick 'woke' raps
eminem raps about his past and stuff
rapping about being a stripped is literally proving my point. the only way it seems like women fit into rap is going to kendrick or maybe an eminem route, but this inevitably seems to lead to them rapping about feminism or being overly political which is lame

>im obviously saying that RAP AS AN INDUSTRY AND GENRE OF MUSIC is bad for women
And I'm saying
>rap is all about being an alpha male with tons of women and money
Is a ridiculously fucking moronic statement that is probably coming from some 15 year old kid who's not worth seriously arguing with, so I'm just gonna meme at you.

nice argument
great points you presented

And they get careers and money by doing that.
Why should things change and why should they change to whatever sexist vision you have?

There should be a consiounce rapper that doesnt come off as pretentious, but comes off as cool and a different kind of cool, a new kind of cool.
And he has to make it uncool to be after money, or hedonism.
He. shouldnt give a shit about fashion, or brands.

And he has to make the past 40 years of rap look fucking stupid as fuck the way cobain destroyed hair metal

youtube.com/watch?v=44IYzXRhF_4

Rap is just Poetry spoken over a beat. Anyone can perform Poetry. Although I agree I can't stand most female rap artists, except Noname and a few obscure artists

my sexist vision is a vision where rap isnt dominated by male ideals lmao
too bad this will never happen

Thanks user, glad we could have this discussion :)

>being this much of a beta faggot

good job calling me sexist without reading my posts :)

>Rap is just Poetry
wew

im objectively stating that women can't rap about swinging their dick around even though thats all they attempt to do
whats wrong with this

What's wrong with the statement my dude

that is why only college white girls and pussywhipped guys fuck w cardi b

men (the few that are left) just dont want to listen to cardi b tough talk like a dude on a song

lil kim and nicki minaj, they at least play female characters for the most part

the classic comment section joke on cardi b videos/memes is "cardi b make music for girls who ate jumbo pickles and flamin hot cheetos in high school" and the reason it consistently gets so many reactions and likes is because it's true. cardi b is an avatar of the masculine female that feminists love to peddle to beta men and dumb college girls

>cardi b make music for girls who ate jumbo pickles and flamin hot cheetos in high school
kek. those loud ass black bitches who come in school yellin loud af every morning.

I stopped reading at the part where you were born retarded

t. butthurt roastie

>I'm not sexist, I'm just saying women will never be able to be as good rappers as men are. Implying it depends on your sex if you can be a good rapper or not

kek. They should't be politicians as well

youtu.be/cz9XonsuEZU

lil kim is more alpha than 90% of modern rappers 2bh

Women shouldn't be allowed to make art, they're incapable of dumbing down everything to muh pussy and even in the rap context, which would make it sounds ok, they still manage to do it in an absolutely corny and tastless way. Please remove women from arts.

desu art should be banned

good thing lil peep killed himself

but that's your subjective opinion about what rap is about. Hip Hop is an artform, and the narratives that it takes vary between artists. Like all artforms, some artists are trash. I personally think Cardi B is kinda lame, but then when Kamaiyah raps about fucking lots of dudes, the shoe fits.

The fact that you think women can't rock that sort of swagger is what makes you a beta cuck
youtube.com/watch?v=soqKICY-3ME

>The fact that you think women can't rock that sort of swagger is what makes you a beta cuck
>YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS QUEEN SO EMPOWERED

>but then when Kamaiyah raps about fucking lots of dudes
what a fucking skank, this artform generates from the ghetto, not your progressive suburban starbucks, fuck off soyboy

Cringe

>soy
>not ingesting solely semen to increase male vitality like user

its really fucking alpha to be scared of a bean
pic related; it's me

youtube.com/watch?v=ArAQxXJPD3Q&t=567s

>>rap is all about
aaaaand you're done

im just gonna say... there's Travis Scott

>rap is all about being an alpha male with tons of women and money.
wrong

immore a fan of contemporary female rap artists and i think rap has never just been about dick waving.
on the other hand im sort of into female rappers taking back being objectified by rappers and owning their sexuality. it freaks men out and it pushes boundaries. idk i like it

>rap is all about being an alpha male with tons of women and money.
I dunno. A lot of good quality emo rap is about being a total beta.

>im not sexist
Yeah you are

Gangsta Boo
Princess Loko

Rap is simply a vehicle for dense and descriptive storytelling in a beat
That's it

That's just pure bullshit, you don't know a single thing about rap.

>I've listened to five rap songs that came out in the '00s and '10s.