Who is the most /fa/ country? Who is the least?

Who is the most /fa/ country? Who is the least?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6uMOl8UEzrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>most
Italy and France
>least
No idea desu

>Most
Probably Italy

>Least
Probably Germany or Eastern Europe

>M
Russia

>L
Russia

>most
England maybe

>least
usa

/fa/
sure by Sup Forums /fa/ standard it would be italy

Techno interests me

the most italy?
the least is probably some mudslime shithole that's even worse than turkey or russia
What do you think about this
youtube.com/watch?v=6uMOl8UEzrE

Funny you should say that. I remember from my childhood that the french were in general fantastically unfashionable, but I went to Paris a fortnight ago and it looks like you've got out of that phase. You seem to be pretty on the ball now

The worst are arabs, poor shitholes and caribbean countries (because they always wear shorts and flip-flops)

Everyone says Italy. The average Italian certainly looks very good, but I've noticed that they all seem to look exactly the same. At least the tourists - branded Italian clothes and big shiny puffy jackets, every one of them. I'd put France or Spain or maybe some of the benelux countries above them because at least there people seem to have their own personal sense of style

It's easy to laugh at the average American fashion but don't be quick to discount the literally over two hundred different clothing brands alongside pivotal points in recent history where American fashion trends influenced the entire world.

Probably not the most /fa/ overall but pretty sure it deserves some mention.

I went to England and was self-conscious how very well dressed they were

That being said, Americans have every ability to dress nicely and still look very American, but for some reason our national dress is cargo shorts with tennis shoes.

It's not the Italian fashion. It's the italians

They're all the same. Liking the same things, not liking the same things, not giving a shit about the same things and giving a shit about the same things

Sudanese inspired minimalism is in right now

M Italy
L Many, USA is up there too

/fa/ is gay as fuck so probably Sweden.

we dress like shit for sure
literally the only well dressed men in poland are homosexuals.

this

What about the youth tho? Most of the youth in Russian/Belarussia and Ukraine dresses quite decently nowadays, why didn't that affect Polish? It's either you're less gay or more autistic

>I always wear a kilt, because I'm Celtic, I'm French and I was born in Brittany.

Hel Looks is an endless source of hilarity and confusion.

>Most
Japan

>Least
USA, purely because they have the money to dress so much better