Brexit Likely to fail

I can't wait for The English people to vote to cucked themselves to stay in slavery to the EU

Did anyone ever think Brexit ever had a chance to succeede?

I'll be surprised if it even gets close to 47%

The Brexit failure is a good look into what will happen to Trump.

The world is liberal now. Like it or not. The Republican party is a minority party, and far more people will always feel safe with the status quo.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to either option -

A win for Leave followed by a massive recession.

or

A win for Remain and the collapse of the EU.

Call it Schadenfreude.

The British political landscape will also change massively no matter what the result is. Again, chaos.

Brexit would have needed to be leading for a long time by a significant amount to even have a change of succeeding.

Status Quo will take vast majority of the undecided vote.

Actual vote will be something like 60 leave / 40 remain but it will be skewed to something like 52 remain / 48 leave.

Anyone who actually thinks brexit is going to happen probably also thinks Trump can beat Clinton and that democracy is actually real.

What does the general consensus/atmosphere over there give you the gut feeling of what will happen?

50/50. No one is calling it. No one.

Even the polls have largely remained neck-and-neck.

I'm voting Leave but would personally put money on Remain winning. All the arguments aside, most people will just play it safe. "Best not upset the apple cart".

Brexit is a lost cause.
Too many undecided voters that will swing with the safe option. Happens every time. Same reason most incumbents get re elected.

And the same goes for Trump. Anyone that thinks he can win hasn't been paying attention.

I think your tin-foil hat needs some adjusting there.

I wonder if there will be anymore 'coincidences' that portray the brexit side in a bad light?

When Brexit fails, will Sup Forums wake up and realize Trump can't win?

If the Brits do not leave they will end up being just a fancy Poland.

Brexit is going to fail.
The vote won't even be that close.

The market surges since the vote swung back to remain as well as the Cox murder have convinced the majority of the people that were on the fence to stay with the safe option.

bookies have been odds-on remain all along.
realistically that is the most likely result.

a couple of years ago none of the political parties was in favour of a referendum. it has been a victory to get this far.

even if remain win, if the result is close the next couple of years are going to be very interesting

yup
brexit never stood a chance
only good that can come from this is having polish immigrants instead of yet more pakis and hopefully a ukip surge

Sounds well-informed, can you expand upon this? Be as detailed as you can, don't spare any details!

Poland doesn't tolerate muslims

They will end up in an inferior Poland

Brexit will fail but not because of England, it will be because of Scotland and Northern Ireland tipping the balance to Remain.

More like scotland and london.

Fucking cucks.

Not too up to date on the EU right now, why would it collapse if the UK remained? I thought the fear was them leaving would cause the collapse.

>I can't wait for The English people to vote to cucked themselves to stay in slavery to the EU

It'll be the Scots that will cuck the English out into Bremain

The real joke was the Scottish independence referendum - as if a bunch of government dependent dregs are going to choose to have to work for themselves.

the morale of the story is, if you're an MP and the government schedules a referendum the day after your birthday, watch your back

even if the people vote leave the majority of the parliament is against the brexit so it won't happen.
>democracy

Look up a country called "Greece".