How could a genius with an alleged IQ of 200 be born out of a population with an alleged average IQ of 89?

How could a genius with an alleged IQ of 200 be born out of a population with an alleged average IQ of 89?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>200 IQ

Unlikely, probably he had one between 150 and 170, which is possible even if unlikely

this guys was from venus

Mexico's IQ isn't 89, that's just because of an integer overflow

>Austria-Hungary
>average iq of 89

Because Balkans has a higher level of genetic diversity which means a higher diversity in genes correlated with IQ.
So Tesla got very lucky.

because IQ is a retarded concept

Because of statistics. And no one has an IQ of 200.

Mate, we have one of the highest IQ's in Europe, and Nikolaas van Tessel is just one among my country's many great scientists.

because 'alleged'

> What are outliers?

How is IQ calculated, exactly? Surely once you're at some silly number like 200, you're going to be cleverer than anyone who could possibly devise a test for you to begin with?

He was 132

t. knower

what? IQ isn't determined by genes lol

technically if the hypothetical questions are like the questions in the iq test you can make a computer make it for you

It mostly is, yes.

can you explain these reasons to me in biological terms?

And no, saying "lol niggers are dum we whites are smart praise hitler XD" isn't science.

feel free to research the sources in this graphic.

i have and they check out.

You wish. Nicolás Téslez was a famous cyclist and bicycle designer in my country.

My understanding of him is that he wasn't so smart as just inventive. He didn't really like math, and tried to disprove relativity.
Oliver heaviside was a genius, though, based anglos. :^)

also, further reading:

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritable
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

>average
>one sample

Why do you hate me so much?

Niklas Tesler was a beloved Swedish architect and the orignial designer of the much appreciated cuckshed.

Iq doesn't test for genes.
It's primary purpose is to test for mental retardation in kida within a population first and foremost.

>It's primary purpose is to test for mental retardation in kida within a population first and foremost.

this, but the stormfags will never admit this beacuse they are emotionally invested in niggers being dumb.

Poland has way higher average IQ though, what are you talking about?
Also Mikołaj Cieślik didn't have 200 IQ