bump

didnt you know

Know what

youtu.be/ykaj8oZkIeM?t=2m40s

:(

I will be king

SHES

Claire

you're not wrong. i am utterly and completely mentally ill. sometimes if I go to have a shower and leave a thread I will think of something to reply when I come back and just keep saying it under my breath repeatedly during the shower so i don't forget it. i obsess about artists to an unhealthy degree. sometimes I entertain the idea of what it would be like to kill one

desu the pictures of Sup Forums meetup looked the least amount of terrible compared to the meetups of other boards

do you honestly believe those meetups accurately portray the userbase of a board?

most people that go to those things probably barely even post on Sup Forums

At least you do shower

The kind of people who'd go to a "Sup Forums meetup" are who you see in those pics, hence why they all look like virgin spastics

post the pic

why are they all women

Yeah these look like the type of people that stay at home obsessing over artists nobody has ever heard of...

quality comment

lol isn't that the /r/indieheads meetup?
post the real one

girls are cute

why on earth would I want to meet up with the people I spend all day arguing with over autistic trivialities unless I wanted to maim them

most of those waman are cute

guess what one is me and ill ping pong your wing wong ;o

That's it, even has a rap is crap shirt
>78056871
Wasnt me who said that

bottom right in the middle

this would creepy as fuck if i didnt know who he was.

go on

lol at elliott smith's bastard child in the back

gasper noe i hope.

gaspar*

average chvrches fan

Grill to the left of the "bird."

Æpic

I've actually acknowledged that I look like him and it makes me a bit uncomfortable.
I have no idea if Id actually go to a Sup Forums meet up either

Grimes cyber stalked me and continued to do so for the hell of it

been trying to do a Sup Forums meetup for a while but people are only have disposable interest in me, i'm going to be alone in the end

do you feel like talking about your alcoholism? i'm sort of interested in that

I want to stalk the girl on the top left and then kill myself.

bump

>that feel when you realize you look like Ricardo

>being overweight automatically makes you ricardo

guns aren't even attainable where i live man

average poster of grimes threads?

I’m actually kinda surprised none of the grimesfags on here have taken it to that level yet. They’re clearly not well.

they're males? they were born with faces and keep them on their skulls, oh damn

hey

here or at a meet up I probably wouldn't say anything about it in public

i was happy here, 2015 was a good year. i had aaron shitposting, everything was good, i didnt look like a zombie

>sometimes if I go to have a shower and leave a thread I will think of something to reply when I come back and just keep saying it under my breath repeatedly during the shower so i don't forget it.

Phahahaha fucking kek. Get some help you weird motherfucker

what major insecurities have kept you in doors? what or some new ones you developed more recently?

derp derp derp bump derp

chill out, you will be first on his hit list...

does anyone have the /k/ meetup where the guy came in a batch of brownies and fed it to a bunch of tripfags?

did laurens boyfriend ever mock you on here on a regular basis? what do you think of grimes partner btw

are you one of those Sup Forums users who is completely oblivious to the pathology of his fellow users

most people who come here regurlarly like myself are society's rejects, autists etc who stopped caring about what is considered normal a decade ago

why hasn't he ran into severe legal trouble?

The thing is, those artists become the only meaningful thing in your life, that's why you cling onto them so hard. It's just human psychology, find something else that's meaningful and they'll slowly fade to normal background levels. You're not mentally ill, you just lack meaning in your life

LMAO

absolutely based. tripfags deserve to be dosed with nbome

if somebody fed me a semen brownie i would have no trouble assembling the evidence together and explaining my Sup Forums activity to the police

>It's just human psychology
12 year old

11 year old

well to contrary belief I actually like socializing and being around people, if anything my biggest insecurity has to be with my weight and where I am in life. it really puts a damper on my social life and life just in general. I really didn't drink that much at first and I basically started drinking heavily when I started to get more and more depressed as time went on alot of it had to do with a feeling of crushing loneliness and that I was missing out on a lot.

10 year old

But did you forget how to turn the water on?

bump

i thought this was all jokes for the most part. In actuality, that's pretty sad.

I thought most of us were relatively normal white college students

mustn't have been on Sup Forums long then hey

I'm a 24 year old neet and I'm pretty normal compared to the really fucked up ones

What, you think regular Sup Forums posters are just normal everyday people? They literally have nothing else in their life except their music taste, so they'll defend it with all their might. I've done it myself, and it wasn't when I was at my most confident and happy, I can tell you that much

i just really wanted to kill myself because of the selfishness of some people on here, i become short-term addicted when i drink too so i make myself sick very quickly

If anything who hasn't mocked me on here? I know nothing about grimes's boyfriend, and I'm honestly not that big of a fan of Grimes

I think the Facebook group for this forum really gives Insight on who posts here.

I only started using Sup Forums when I went to college. Before I had a solid group of people I could talk to everyday, but they all went their own way. I became even more depressed than I was already, and I'll never forget this summer. What an absolute hell. I didn't have anything except bjork interviews and electronic music. I started seeing shadows in my bedroom at night and was standing at the edge of the train platform almost every week.
All my 'friends' are either autistic or have some other social disorder that prevents them from seeing what a social retard I really am. Everyone else just rejects me instantly, I can feel them laughing behind my back. It's always been that way, so that's why I come here, to have some anonymous chit chat with people I'll likely never meet. But at least it's better than whatever else I would do

try getting a hobby and meeting people that way having common ground makes it easier to be around and speak to people

>I know nothing about grimes's boyfriend,

well he's a grimesfag, obviously

Okay

im really fucking unhappy

stop doing that.

nice reply fuckhead

i just stopped giving a fuck about 'normal' people. They're boring as shit, and I really don't feel bad for not having 'normal' friends, I wouldn't even want to. It would bore my ass off

Me too. I will probably end it on my next birthday. It's getting too much and this morning I smiled at myself in the mirror for around 40 minutes as I soiled myself.

You'd be happier though. It's a little boring sure..but you'd have real healthy connections with people, and not just feel lonely and depressed.

it's either browse Sup Forums all day or tie the noose

whats the fb group called? I'm interested, or rather, intrigued

sup, how come ur not working?

aspergers, depression etc

i lost touch of reality in 2010

You're not welcome there.

this. when I first arrived at university i wanted tp find a very specific kind of people that i couldn't find in my hometown. Ultimately, I just ended up lonely and sad. what i learnet from that experience is that you can't seek friends, it just has to happen naturally, and just because you don't share a similar music taste doesn't mean to say you can't have fun/interesting conversations, and it certainly doesn't make them brainlets, contrary to Sup Forums's beliefs

Just "Sup Forums"