wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

teespring
youtube.com/watch?v=Kjvlu9kyFxY
twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/745322969489088513
donaldjtrump.com/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466533400856.webm
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/21/exclusive-politico-national-editor-swears-no-longer-democrat-political-views-can-change-time/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652429/Secret-Service-agent-damning-tell-Hillary-Clinton-bestseller-reportedly-BANNED-appearing-broadcast-networks-labels-book-trash.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HMyBDkhI-io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trump will win

Please no Awoos

REMINDER

REPLY TO SHILLS WITH @ AND NOT >>

SHILLS GET PAID FOR (YOU)S

IF YOU GIVE A SHILL A (YOU), YOU ARE NOW A SHILL

HYMEEEEENS
FEED ME HYYYYYMEEEEEEEENS

>le Keith Irreleventmann is being dragged out from the woodwork

First for Manafort!

No he won't. No amount of Drumpf butthurt will make him rise in the polls.

USE @'s TO ADDRESS SHILLS, DONT GIVE THEM (YOU)

>USE @'s TO ADDRESS SHILLS, DONT GIVE THEM (YOU)

Best thread title yet?

Time will tell

Reminder: Ignore all polls!

KEK WILLS IT

hell of a way to start a thread lad

These threads have become so cancerous. can we stop with the @ bullshit? it makes the thread conversations much harder to follow and is frankly really fucking stupid. it was funny the first time but it got old real quick.

>inb4 "@ (you) SHILL DETECTED LOL"

Kek wills it

Is this awoovement?

Wow, a good post by a leaf.

Fuck you.

Awoovment!
teespring
.com/donald-trump-2016-awooooment#pid=2&cid=2122&sid=front

FUCK OFF CTR!

dubs never lie

youtube.com/watch?v=Kjvlu9kyFxY

@78055326

nice try shill no (you) for you

TRUMP WILL WIN

@78055326
>so upset he spams the threads about @ instead of going mentallyhill

This is a victory.

all cancer user i can assure you

twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/745322969489088513

BANTZ.
A
N
T
Z

@78055326

>following shillposts
>conversation

heh

Look at this shill mad he can't get any (You)s. Here you go buddy, this one is on the house.

The truth will always win in the end.

@78055326
You got Berned!

HOLY SHIT WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?
>inb4 replying to shills
This faggot has been shilling here since October.

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

THEY DO IT FOR THE (YOU)'S

DON'T RESPOND

JUST FILTER BY ID

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

THAT IS ALL

When that bass drops

> tfw @ scares off the shills

Does this prove without a doubt they're actually paid shills and using @ completely destroys their only source of income?

I guess so.

Christ i hate what these generals have degraded to. big circle jerk of weebs who aren't unlike sjws shitposting nonstop

several days ago some Canadian fag had made a thread and then some user made one about 20 minutes later because the "Canadian was a shill for not liking awoo". well as all the weebs and manchildren fled to the "legit" Trump general a great thing was witnessed

the Canadian thread was chock-full of conversation no hive minding or circle jerking. the other thread was a mess of senseless arguments, weebs spamming Japanese cartoons and reminding everyone its Sup Forums oh and about 2 guys talking about Trump

you people are cancer and you like it that way

who?

I've never heard of him, but he sounds like a political death machine

Gawker is now predicting that Donald Trump is going to actually quit because of the false flag polls. LMAO I hate that shitty site so much. Of course of Google didn't deliberately force all the bad press on Trump I would have never seen that shirty acrticle.

You dumb motherfucker the speech at 10:30 TOMORROW is not Hillary's speech it's Trump's speech about Clinton.

Don't fucking fuck with my goddamn OPs you subhuman piece of shit.

it is more enjoyable to give them @'s, makes them more upset so they leave.

How about instead of shilling you restore your based King to the Throne before he dies?

Literally kill yourself

REMINDER - Trump got BTFO by scholar!

Actor, economist and former Republican presidential speechwriter Ben Stein is slamming Donald Trump’s economic knowledge.

Stein tells The Guardian newspaper that he doesn’t think the GOP presidential front-runner “knows a god damn thing about economics.” He says Trump’s stance against free trade could lead to a trade war. He says Trump “is not a great businessman” and even if he was, “that doesn’t mean he would be a great steward of the US economy.”

After taking a poke at Trump, Stein said he thinks presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “knows something” about economics, but that her rival Bernie Sanders is “willfully ignorant.”

The 71-year-old Stein was a speechwriter for Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford before moving on to acting. He’s best known for his role as a monotone teacher in “Ferris Bueller’s Day Off.”

IT'S A MOVEMENT!
AWOOOOOVMENT!
AWOOOOOOOOO!

REMINDER:

Trump supporters should go to

donaldjtrump.com/

and click on GET INVOLVED for their new rapid response emails.

MAGA

The israel poster left becuase he couldn't get any you's

>not image.jpg

Fuck, it's not the drumpfkin guy.

@78055563

Thank you for correcting the record!

(you) not detected, account not credited.

Please correct the record!

I'm getting scared guys, it's not the polls that worry me it's that the GOP isn't uniting under Trump. As much as I hated Boehner Paul Ryan has proven himself to be an even bigger piece of shit who's trying to undermine Trump at every step.

If Trump can't get the Party under order the Democrats are make a sweep and it'll be game fucking over for this country.

I'm not trying to troll here Trump needs to change the narrative and fast.

www.reddit.com

For your copy paste convenience so you can go back with ease

qek

@78055563
Cry Harder nigger

That is...not inaccurate.

>Some dumb kike

CRAWWWLLLING INNN MY SKIIIIINNNNNN
THESE POLLS THEY WILL NO HEAAALLL

@78055563

>1 post by this ID
>singles against dubs

take your hurt feelings and leave

why?

Important issues addressed in Hillary's speech, everyone should listen:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1466533400856.webm

@78055289

fuck off

It's not so great wearing a MAGA hat outside of USA. I need to plan a trip to the States in November.

Either that or just don't reply or acknowledge them at all. If you absolutely must address one of their points just do it without linking, something like:

> contrary of what the shills are saying about X actually W, Y, Z, etc

@78055766
@78055717

shills not getting (you), instead you get TRUMP

were canucks this retarded before the leaf meme? did meme magic really push an entire country to mental retardation?

Spread this.

>Stein
Opinion disregarded.

Oh look at Sup Forums...

exposed once again as snakes ass devils...

Trump Supporter Says Jesus WASN’T a Jew: Whites are the Real Chosen People
By Hrafnkell Haraldsson

According to this Trump supporter, Jesus wasn't a Jew, but white Europeans are, and that makes white Americans the real chosen people

“Even if you’re right about everything you say, which I contest — but even if you are right about everything you say, that does not justify the genocide that is affecting our people today. I’m referring to white genocide. I don’t know by whom — it doesn’t matter by whom.”

It is easy to see why Robb supports Trump. He can combat white genocide by beating up black protesters at Trump events. It’s a match made in whatever heaven Robb thinks awaits him.

It is important to observe here that this Khazar nonsense – and therefore antisemitism – was very much a part of the Oregon standoff, as the ADL noted:

3:23 PM (EST) Dave Fry, an Ohio resident still occupying the wildlife refuge after the arrests of several cohorts yesterday made anti-Semitic comments in his live feed at the refuge. Fry spoke about “fake Jews,” a term used by a number of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists who believe that many people who call themselves Jews today are not truly Jewish but are descended from a race of people called the Khazars. Drumming up anti-Semitic myths, Fry claimed that “fake Jews” believe “they’re superior to people,” are “evil” and “do a lot of evil things with their money.”

DEFEND THIS STORMFAGS

im glad somebody liked it

No. Ignore polls with horrible and retarded methodology

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/06/21/exclusive-politico-national-editor-swears-no-longer-democrat-political-views-can-change-time/

>U-UNBIASED, I SWEAR ON ME MUM
>OY VEY DEFEND SHILLARY NOW

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652429/Secret-Service-agent-damning-tell-Hillary-Clinton-bestseller-reportedly-BANNED-appearing-broadcast-networks-labels-book-trash.html

Daily reminder: Every cable news channel is the Democrat Party.

can you really blame them? i mean, come on it's 20trudeau

Hello r/s4p crossposter. Thanks for having a name so I can filter your pretentious ass. Now fuck off.

What will you guys do when Hillary wins?

@78055994

>stormfags

this is a board of peace

We unify all people you dumb nigger

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

KEK is lurking.

@78056104
Someone will fall for this..

rly maks u thunk

>I DOOOOO NOTTTTT RISEEEE, IT'S ONLY TRUMP FALLING!

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3652429/Secret-Service-agent-damning-tell-Hillary-Clinton-bestseller-reportedly-BANNED-appearing-broadcast-networks-labels-book-trash.html

this is why we need trump, the media is trying to control the election and hes the only one who can stop that.

tets

tweeted it to the benji himself!

Just now seeing the new Alex Jones/Roger Stone Interview.

youtube.com/watch?v=HMyBDkhI-io

@78056104
@78056186

No (you) for you, enjoy a Medium-Rare Trump

@78056104
Idk keep living my life, fuck off shill

Would anyone even know what it is or care?

They have a bunch of niggers on strike because they are afraid of big canadian fires, I don't think memetics could have caused that level of retardation or else the entire would would be autistic.

THANKS CANADA
YOU ARE TOO BE TRUS-TED

>mfw trump fags don't realize they're just replying to us more now that they think @ keeps them safe

I bet those polls are as accurate as the ones for gun control supporters right? :^)

>Gerald Ford
Yes, because everyone fondly remembers Ford as president

@78056104

:^)

I know it's an anti-Trump image but I love the increasingly JUST Scott Adams.

It was a so-so speech that spoke to ideological independents, if those even exist anymore much less actually watches these things, but other than the chapter 11 joke it didn't have any media staying power. I wouldn't expect any poll movement because of it. Most of what it covered is in the public consciousness already.

@78056285
Good for (you).