/superior/

Superior general for superior people.

Invited: white protestant males of good character
Forbidden: women, non-whites, degenerates

Today I'm feeling generous and welcome non-protestant whites to discuss if they are willing to.

Other urls found in this thread:

migri.fi/suomen_kansalaisuus/kansalaisuuden_hakeminen/edellytykset/asumisaika
fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskeija
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

?

As a Chinese-American woman entering the us air force and eligible for intel, cyberspace, and nuclear jobs, i find people like you disgusting

Post feet

I had planned to get confirmed earlier this year. But I missed the opportunity, and will now move to Finland before I get the chance. Shame.

Do you know the language or are you moving to Vaasa or some other Swedish speaking area?

ching chong lol

that's racist
we finns have feelings too okay??

I'm moving to Åbo, gonna attend Åbo akademi. I don't speak the language (hope to learn it over the next 3 years) but the requirements for becoming a citizen are to speak either Finnish or Swedish fluently, on account of FInland being bilingual. So the only requirement that I have to pass is to have lived in Finland for a long enough time.

Yeah I believe it's living 4 years and knowing the language. Åbo akademi is a good uni. What will you be studying?

Culture analysis, folklore and ethnology. Also hoping to study nordic languages as well. And the precise number of years has been a little hard to nail down. There are some rules and exceptions that are in my favour, both as a Nordic citizen and as someone who is between 18-22 years old. But I am sure it'll take at least 2 years, as you can see here
migri.fi/suomen_kansalaisuus/kansalaisuuden_hakeminen/edellytykset/asumisaika

Sounds interesting my friend. Maybe wanna meet up?:)

I could, perhaps. If you're not sketchy.

Why would you think that?

Well, just an assumption. You could be harmless. Possibly. So do you live in Turku?

Helsinki. You can find me at mämmi just hit me up when you're here

I might do that when I get there. I'm not very good at naturally making friends so who knows how alone I'd feel in the land of non-social people? I start at ÅA in three weeks exactly, so I'll have made the trip by the friday before, at least.

I live in Turku so if you have any questions just shoot.

Thanks. I don't really know what to wonder yet. I've been to Helsingfors when I wrote a selection test, but for the one for ÅA I wrote it in Åland, so I have never actually been to Åbo before. Don't know what to expect, as it's also my first time moving away from home and living alone. All I have planned is I have to go to the maistraatit as soon as I can.

homo

Don't be mean, then I'll feel that it's my fault.

Well enjoy the dog houses in ylioppilaskylä :)

Why, is it bad? My apartment seems pretty nice. Two rooms and a kitchen. Sauna 4 times a month.

"Aurajokiranta, Ylioppilaskylä". I mean that sounds nice. r-right?

tits or gtfo.

Well then you'll be living in the better ones. The cheaper ones are like 20m^2.

Also if you get a bicycle chain it up good. Otherwise it might end up in Halinen.

>Halinen
Okay. I'll remember that.

It's right next to ylioppilaskylä, just on the other side of the river. Lots of immigrants there. They're mostly harmless but they like to steal bikes.

>Counties that got raped by the Soviet Union are on average unhappier than those who didn't
Shocking

What kinds of immigrants are there?

Please kill yourself. Women suck.

Mostly muslims and some blacks. Varissuo is the Turku's immigrant ghetto but it's pretty far from the centrum.

Lol, look at Scandinavia located on the fringes of Western civilization, sharing no third world boarders and having their defense provided for them by other nations.

Scandinavian women: "We have no problems here!"

Scandinavian man: "I know its great!"

Scandinavian women: "Lets let tens of thousands of third world muslims and african men into our country! Es a gut idea ya!!?"

Scandinavian man: "....I am not racist"

Scandinavian women: "I was raped last night by a refugee! I wish my men to protect me from my stupid decisions!"

Scandinavian man: "....I'm not racist."

This sums up what i think about Western Europeans at this point in my life.

>pretty far from the centrum
Good, good.

Immigrants aren't really a problem here.
They had a fight some time ago amongst themselves about who is more finnish or something. Someone got stabbed iirc.
Our gypsies are more annoying desu. They see themselves as better than everyone else. They park in handicapped spaces, steal from stores etc.

nice bait famalam

?

What is the bait? We don't have mosques here. Gypsies are the bigger pest now.

>We don't have mosques here

Yes we do. Many of them.

You're full of shit

Netherlands?

fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moskeija