Why did leftists garbage music become so popular. Did the jews fund it?

Why did leftists garbage music become so popular. Did the jews fund it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Lenins-Jewish-roots-put-on-display-in-Russian-museum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it was da joos

>Did the jews fund it?
Nope, the commies.

>the commies
>not jews
uhm sweety

You have no place in this country.

It's for everyone.

what are you trying to say

jews are commies
communism is pushed by jews
so is capitalism, but not to that extend communism is

sam hydes descent into madness is a perfect example of what happens to the disobedient

theres always been status quos though. 500 years ago it was religous, if you talked even mildly bad about god you were shunned by the community, striped of your merits. political correctness is the religion of our age

humans love forcing shit on each other

Ok they're not though. How do you explain the USSR or Maoist China?

>Jewish Bolshevism, also known as Judeo-Bolshevism, is an antisemitic and anti-communist canard which alleges that the Jews were at the origin of the Russian Revolution and held the primary power among Bolsheviks. Similarly, the Jewish Communism theory implies that Jews have been dominating the Communist movements in the world. It is similar to the ZOG conspiracy theory, which asserts that Jews control world politics. The expressions have been used as a catchword for the assertion that Communism is a Jewish conspiracy.

straight from (((wikipedia)))

oh it's a conspiracy "theory"

So are you a paranoid-schizoid, or do you just find pretending to believe insane, unsubstantiated propaganda entertaining?

>it's just a theory, bro!

lenin and trotsky the two architects of ussr were jewish

if you want a really unimaginably large red pill read this wikepedia page then go to the organisational history part and look through all the communist partys associated with communist internetional then look at the people who founded those parties and their back grounds

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communist_International

im jewish myself and even i find it astonishing just how jewish communism was

>wow thank god my leftist wikipedia editor classified this vaild theory as conspiracy so I can just ignore it and keep being a good goy sheepel
lmao

>valid

Lenin wasn't a Jew. This is the problem with conspiracy "theories", they operate from false premises

>valid

Why is this a thread on the music board? This isn't Sup Forums for fuck's sake.

he was ethnically jewish

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Lenins-Jewish-roots-put-on-display-in-Russian-museum

>This isn't Sup Forums
Want to know how I know you're new?

i assumed op pic is a lyric from some song

I don't even know what song this is.

>Lenin's mum, who converted to Christianity, had Jewish ancestry he didn't know about

>therefore the Jews orchestrated all communist movements

l m a o

Nine Black Alps - Shot Down

Why is OP's example of popular leftist music a landfill indie song no one remembers from 2005?

using israels own right of return laws as a refrence by definition lenin was explicably jewish. nobody denies this not even the jews themselves, its hardlly conspiracy. secondly lenin was only 1 part of it. like i said read through the communist internationale movement and the communist groups involved with that movement and the ethnicitys and religions of those people, its not a secret. jews not only created communism but they also lead it

im ethnically jewish myself so i can say this with impunity

Because it's a bait thread.

Leftists have a romanticized view of protest music. They forget that none of protesting and "resistance" through song did a damn thing about the Vietnam war. Or the Iraq War. Or Occupy. Many of them were still in diapers when pic related came out.

>jews not only created communism but they also lead it

You know Stalin sent thousands of jews to gulags right?

Oh, and don't forget this. The biggest rock singles of 2004, everyone memorized every line, and in the end they had all the impact of a Kerry/Edwards bumper sticker.

thats what happens when a low iq goy mutt takes control, the world goes to shit. trotsky was the rightful air to lenin

The Vietnam war ended because Nixon didn't dare push it into the higher gear that was necessary to win it, because he knew, in no small part due to the protesting, that people were not behind it. The U.S. always possessed the ability to defeat the VC, but it'd involve far worse methods than napalm, and the American people were not, and are not, beasts with no conscience.

did you know that jews send thousands of jews to death camps?

>using israels own right of return laws as a refrence by definition lenin was explicably jewish
Lenin fucking died before the Jews even could establish any such laws in the aftermath of WW2.

no, I don't know what you're referring to

Stalin's real surname was Jughashvili which in Georgian means "son of a jew"

yeah and my surname means bald but I'm not

Hairlets must die.