/cyc/ La Vuelta Stage 16

>Bardet wins the TT edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8
youtu.be/Wx2e9jSSK6E?t=1m17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a "colombian GOAT climber loses 7 minutes in TT" stage.

The ritual for today's vibe
youtube.com/watch?v=E0a1lZWoMu8

fuck chains
fuck derailleurs
fuck brakes

Froomey's got this

Is there a way to rent a GT-level TT-bike and ride it for a hour on a nice course somewhere?
Looks really fun and it would be nice to see how fast you could go with the best tech.

Hope Jungels can do a thing.

they must exist, but i've never seen anywhere have that level of bike for hire.

Kirby: 'Be quiet and talk about the racing"

The irony.

Anything interesting today?

MOSCON
O
S
C
O
N

Anyone have a capture of MarczyƄski giving a thumbs up to Jungels as he's being overtaken?

Haha the dopers have nosebleeds again

Why do they warm up with nose tampons?

and why is there so much shit on the road

RIP Ludvigsson

damn, fighter mentality

Tour of Britain finish in 10 minutes time. My boy has one second place to photo finish and one win->DQ. How will he fuck it up today?

>Podium girls are sexists!!!!
>let's have girls grabbing the riders butts for 5 minutes
ASO logic everyone

tight package

>Bardet

>Bardet

you joking

>Bardet

>Bardet
topkek

>Bardet

cheap tactics from quickstep. gilbert attacks while his teammate gently rides across the face of the peloton

EVERY RACE

What happened? I just got home.

He was going to make the best time and probably win the stage but he fell.

kek, that happened again? he must be really pissed

Wait, DQ?

>Boa22on Ha3en

For a dangerous sprint. He drifted all the way across the road.

Show some finishers please. Or intermediate times. OR ANYTHING!!

What a load of bullshit. Viviani being a little bitch like usual.

Time trial be like:
youtu.be/Wx2e9jSSK6E?t=1m17s

Fuck the embed fucked it up. 1:16m everyone

Contador flying after the rest day

>mfw Froome is loosing time to Nibbles

>mfw Dutchland bars WADA reps from entering the country
cant say it doesnt work

based basementman

hmm? Any links on that?

contador getting a lot of help from the motorbikes

>2 wheels plebs

pretty good decision to switch from alpacin to epo desu

vroome pacing it well

>Chaves

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

>Chaves

Why is Froome so strong lads

epo + blood bags + cortisone + motor

he looks fuck ugly on a bike though

Stop posting and pedal harder Wilco!

can anyone explain me this blood bags meme? I understand the other ones but not this one.

bb's are not a meme just a fact :^)

Same as epo only undetectable.

>Aru

you think blood bags are undetectable? You think this in the year 2017?

yes but what do they do?

I bet you also thought the iPads worked

You can replace old tired blood with oxygen-rich blood that you withdrew when you were strong

>TT

>Keldercuck -30

Seriously what doping has Sunweb discovered recently?

Yes just use a saline solution after transfusion to decrease the haemo levels and it's undetectable

Nice try Wilco

What meme?
It's probably the most reliable and hard to trace method of doping.

They consumed Barguil's soul and give the energy collected to him

vroome vroome

no challengers

VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL VROOMEWINSLOL

>SKELETON KEKING EVERYONE

As expected.

Yes, it's undetectable if done right.
All you need is that extra 1 or 2% that makes a huge difference in the race.

>The Dutch

>Not even under 47 min.

IS IT ALL OVER FOR THE SKELETON KING?

Its over, lads. The skeleton king just cannot be defeated.

Not until retirement.

why the hell we even bother watching

Zaka did good today though, he will beat kelderman for 3rd in the last week

I kind of feel like froome is going to get busted
he just feels like he's pushing it a bit too well

W-we still got competition for the 2nd and 3rd place, r-right lads?

Not as long as cookson is head of uci

'no'

Yes, the eternal dutchman will choke at the vuelta

i just don't understand how someone who is really good at time trials can do a good time trial. it's crazy.

England's brave Chris Froome is the GOAT

rude

kek

Its the general dominance hes showing. Being that strong in the Tour and being this strong in the Vuelta? He must be insanely strong to pull this off. Dont forget he was mediocre and then suddenly became world class in 2011. He and Sky must have found something that makes him superman.

Wow
Froome takes green jersey

Bye Mateo

Why WOULDN'T there be a dominant cyclist? Every era has had them.

This year at the Tour he clearly wasn't at his best - he didn't win a stage, and his main rival killed himself at the Giro.

He doesn't ride the classics, he doesn't dominate in the mountains. He does what he's good at, and he doesn't try to do too much (back to Quintana and the Giro).

I'm not too into cycling, but I just started watching this year's events. Is this Froome guy like Armstrong but legit and not roided?

He is certainly roided, but the rest is correct

BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR FAGS

Wow... Talansky retiring from cycling.