DO

IT

!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g1K1SrArvg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wew

Old news son

Let's hope the missiles all land in Canada by accident. The shitposting would finally stop.

North Korea best korea
Hopefully they'll shove their freedom up their own asses

>be american
>try to invade an small asian country
>get nuked by them

BRAVO KOREA!
youtube.com/watch?v=g1K1SrArvg8

they aren't stupid enough to actually do anything. he should know that if he starts a war, he will be destroyed

A

this is actually really good propanda.
is there any more?
do they make propaganda about latin america?

your president went there looking for a fight

Didn't Trump promise he wouldn't allow that?

Congrats, Kim! :)

Remove the evil headquarters

lol
Captcha: cashpoint juarez

whats sad is its all about what ccp wants

truly chinky

Hahahaha

I don't think he will make any moves on them unless north korea directly instigates

America you can never ruin Korea

USA is fucked if they don't act now. North korea won't attack for now, they will keep making nukes while muricans fiddle their fingers and nuke america to oblivion when they have enough nukes

>be a small country in the east
>even the most powerful country cannot invade

lay off the cheese, kim.

America is a loser?

Nukes commieflorina nothing of value has been lost

USA can't attack without South Korea OK.

you know, you really don't get an opinion japan since we are in the mess because of you.

Duh

>Nuking California
If I was against the war before I'm 200% for it now. It'll get two birds stoned at once.

Agreed

i hope

typical fucked up state of mind of diaspora

chinks control nk
not even a need to bring japan up here
every sk gook will easily agree with this except those unhinged pro nk activists

You gotta clarify whether it's the best or worst Korea dumbass. South Korea is even trying to decrease the number of nuke plants here, which's not good for sure

They can only nuke west coast? lame

I just want Chink Chonk Sumo to launch a rocket at someone already so I know how this autistic saga concludes.

not lame if California dies we be better off

even if they can have the entire US within their nuke reach, they're never gonna think about trying this out

you were the reason the CPC are in power today you dumb fuck. we could've have the KMT in power which would've been just a larger democratic Taiwan.

two nukes weren't enough.

PLEASE NUKE CALIFORNIA
PLEASE NUKE CALIFORNIA

NUKE THOSE FUCKING TRAITORS
LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE AGAIN
DRAFT YOUNG AMERICAN MEN WHO HAVE BEEN DOMESTICATED AND FEMINIZED AND LET THEM KILL GOOK COMMIES JUST LIKE THEIR GRANDPARENTS

Same hope Californa gets nuke to ashses

thats the point, i guess

ching chong ping pong

you dont know what was/is going on here at all
sadly sk gooks aint pro-china, hating japan doesnt mean they """trust"""" chinks, and at least they know whos done evil

Flyover triggered as fuck
Who here /socal/? It's hot as fuck.

Imagine the pure hell of having this tale stretch out over the course of your entire lifetime and you die waiting in suspense,.

>implying I'm flyover
>implying I'm not in the state right next to cuckifornia

Yanks have like five million different anti-ICBM systems between Korean peninsula and America.
And this firecracker isn't even a MIRV

what the fuck are you retard? you guys invaded China during KMT revolution. You guys effectively gave the CPC control of China because the KMT were too busy fighting off your invasion to end the small communist presence in China. After America nuked you, the KMT was too weak to fight off the CPC. we have communist china thanks to you Japan.

so go eat a dick if you have an opinion on this matter because this shit is all your fault.

>america should mind its own business blah blah blah world police

>america should act now

Lord, how I despise European filth.

Ew, even worse. At least those shitholes in the midwest make corn. What does your state produce except meth and fake Mexican food?

Fake Mexican food is good

Bravo Korea!

Time to arm the BRAAAAP.

t. guy in a state where BLM protestors are on every corner and it's socially acceptable to hate white people

probably

whoa, a westerner who's versed in Asian history. Sorta interesting.

If he does launches he knows his regime is finished. The entire international commumity would overthrow his ass, quick as Pan.

Hes doing this to establish regime legitimacy,, to be seen as a world power on the international stage. If he launches, we will rain a shotstoem down on him the likes which they have NEVER fucking seen, and thats not good for anyone. He'll never launch unless he feels like all is lost.

>any other nigga dindu nuffin neva eva but j-jaaaap only jaaaaap

aint you being negative too much. go outside, nigga

go back to your corner japan. north korea might give you your 4th nuke.

Are you retarded? that would be japan 3rd nuke

>get rid of weapons of mass destruction, like Ukraine, Libya etc
>get invaded

>follow America's madman doctrine and threaten everyone with deadly force
>peace

>be a peaceful leader
>North Korean people will want a regime change from the dictator

>be a strong leader against hostile foreigners
>people love the protector of their country

remember Fukushima?

A few days ago I heard the theory that North Korea is just the play ball of China.
China has too many interests in the world to show their power. Ruining their relation publicly means their trade gets harmed, so they can't do that.
So when they are upset about something, for example the conflict in the South China Sea, they just let North Korea wave China's dick instead. And let them fire some missiles while staying out of the political spot light.

You got to live beyond the memes son. I live a few blocks from South Central and the only BLM cucks I've ever seen were at UCLA. Whites here are still the uppercrust of society. Do you think the rich fucks in West L.A care about "muh white genocide?" No, they snort coke and drive around in their 4-ton hybrids running over poor people in bikes. No one here but bored college students cares about identity politics.

not technically a nuke
but i guess it counts

It's also not something new in international politics. The USA for example often lets the Netherlands influence the EU. While staying out of the spotlight themselves.

red guard ver 2.0 50 cent shill tier ching chongs everywhere also this pepsi gook seems to be one of them

i know there're some legit conservative azns on int but recently i havent seen them. only these commie brainwashed ching chongs appear.
as a liberal, when it comes to east asian geopolitics, i have to admit that cons have more realistic views on it.

others literally come down to red guards fuckups like a struggle session that only makes someone out to be an enemy or a traitor and such collective mindsets.

>since we are in the mess because of you.
No, this entire situation was created by the Americans. Have a fucking look at the number of military bases and American aggressive military activity in the region- a region which they have no business being remotely close to operating within.
If North Korea, China, or fucking anyone for that matter, where to behave the way the Americans do, in their waters, we would be seeing the Americans make threats of war. Yet they expect that the rest of the world ought put up with their illegal world policing. They are the menace here, not the Red Threat, the Fat Thread.

>this much damage control
Just stop. Besides, faggifornia has already lost the relevance title to Texas. Get fucked princess.

Your nation would be irrelevant and a lot poorer without California, retard.

not that poorer

>chink diaspora shilling for kim dong chong
No wonder it smells like cat piss in this thread. Why dont you rodents practice basic hygiene?

Whatever makes you feel better about living in a wasteland, my man.

more then 10% of your GDP. your GDP per capita would go down. and California takes less federal funding then it gives back.

overall California, financially, is a net gain for America.

we could still have the highest GDP

yes but the amount of time for China to catch up would be shortened because California typically has higher then national GDP growth.

Really though, if a nuclear weapon hit America, what does Kim think is going to happen? All the world leaders appearing around him clapping and telling him he did a good job? The fucker is going to get his country nuked, civilians be dammed.

we would still be high and even then i would probably only be shorten by a couple of months or a year

It would have been mildly funny if you had a north korean proxy, but I understand that there probably isn't one so you picked an SK one. I recommend China for your next thread.

>North Korea nuking the Canadian west coast

kek this would make about as much sense as attacking mainland China

>implying i am a proxy

I wish they would

North Korea didn't have WMDs for how many decades and not a single American bomb or bullet has scratched their soil since 1953.

No you don't

this desu

You can nuke me anytime straya-sama

The trap is set. You will inavade NK. You wiol be condemned as an agressor by China and they will present themselves as peacemakers. They will make sure tyat once Seul is in ashes and NK' regime too, they will set the new puppet themselves. All at once, the US will be to blame, they will have increased their image and got a new more reliable puppet. You cant escape.

that american soldier is handsome