vlive.tv/video/59382
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for brb

>sajaegiland

Cuties

stream sniping trotfu.......

there she is!

threads ruined

some people may have missed it but post that qt from gugudan to start the thread off right

who are these uggos?

egg time

dirty girl

didn't choabros say to post some choa

While Momoland has sold 8200 copies of album in the offline stores, Hot Tracks, who has 23 stores in Seoul, claims that "there were only a few copies stocked."

According to Hanteo, Momoland has sold 885 copies as of 3 pm, Feb 13th. Together with over 8200 copies sold yesterday, Momoland has sold over 9000 copies over two days. It accumulates to almost twice the 5000 copies they sold in January.

It is verified that all 9000 copies are physical copies sold in the offline stores. According to the sales graph, there was a sudden curve and the album sold around a 1000 copies an hour by 6:00 PM.

However, according to Hottracks, it is literally difficult to have 9,000 copies in stock. The store with the most Momoland's 3rd mini album "Great!" is identified as the Jamsil store with 6 copies in stock. Other than this store, most stores either had no copies in stock or had 2 or 3 copies. Gwanhwamoon store has added "We were out of stock yesterday and received 2 new copies today. We did not sell 'hundreds' of copies that day."

Hot Tracks added that "When there's no Fansigns or any other event, stores are stocked with only a few copies." Another expert added that "in the case of Fansigns, fans can purphase the copies and receive them by mail/parcel. The stores do not have to have enough copies in store to be able to make sales."

However, Momoland did not have any events, including Fansigns, on 12th. The scheduled Fansign on 24th at Sinchon is based on the albums sold between 8th and 10th; hence, the albums sold on 12th has nothing to do with it.

Also, even if there were Fansigns, groups that sell 8200 copies on a single day are the best boy groups like EXO, BTS and Wanna One. While newly debuted girl groups like Weki Meki, Pristin and WJSN each has sold 50K, 40K and 30K last year, selling 8200 copies on a single day is beyond the expectation. With this sales trend, Momoland is able to compete for the win next week.

never reply to me again, asshole

What's weird is that it's actually impossible for the stores involved in this to actually have had enough physical albums to actually sell 8000 in one day. Were they just taking orders from a variety of buyers for product to be delivered later?

brand new girl mv dropping soon allegedly

daisy did nothing wrong

this is Laboum all over again

dumb eggposter

dear diary: don't do that

>based eggposter
word

loopvid.appspot.com/#gc/WideeyedWavyKawala

why does she keep pulling it down?!?!?

>keeps rotating the camera
>keeps switching from 90/180/270 degrees
>doesn't use landscape mode
>video camera bitrate is struggling at certain points
goddammit Jihyo

me on the right

source?

so they lied?

tfw you will never get to see jihyo suck tzuyu's big fat girlcock

>grind & drip

omo is this foreshadowing? (just say yes)

RoboKei

ive seen javs like this

you mean her clit?

momoland were actually in front of rv for a while, they swapped over again now tho

Those things are annoying and uncomfortable when up.

remember when antis were saying korea would be embarrassed of twice?

twitter.com/TWICE_HEART9/status/963365348841082881

did we ever find out if they committed sajaegi yesterday

now we can't trust their chart position at all

how do you like your eggs in the morning, user-kun?

Which girl can we all agree upon?

disgusting looking members, CF meme fame, fake crying at shows and now blatant sajaegi

what's not to like about this group?

no, her girlcock

with a side of bacon

GREAT
it means momoland are neverflops

i like jueun in the morning

burnt to a crisp

Is Slug a model?

their company has changed explanation 5 times since yesterday about where the sales come from and they still haven't given a legit valid reason. That should tell you what you everything.

she's fucking done for

word

bona

momoland is still better than pristin

yeri crying

>I like to party!

which one is getting knocked up

raw

bureau of Kpop sales integrity when

any kpop songs like this

youtube.com/watch?v=NO-w4J0g2Fg

what kinda bumbling two-bit criminals does momoland work for? i almost wanna believe it's not true because it's hard to imagine them being that stupid

forgot your link, chingu

is Psy the king of kpop?

1. Hanteo confirmed that all 8200 copies were sold at a SINGLE store. Not across many stores

2. Hot tracks confirmed that there were a few albums sold and they restocked their inventory, but they didn't sell HUNDREDS of albums. Just a few.

3. Purchase orders shouldn't be counted and even captured by Hanteo. Hanteo only captures the purchase that were actually made. The fact that it was captured by Hanteo means that someone actually scanned the barcode. Hanteo also confirmed this point that those albums' barcode was actually scanned at a single store as sold items.

4. Then Doublekick changed their explanation from backorder to pre-orders from Japan. But their to-be-released album in Japan is different to the album that we are talking about, and even if it is the same one, since it is sold in Japanese market, it won't be counted towards Hanteo and Gaon. Every explanation they make doesn't add up at this moment.

damn this bitch looks fuckin dumb

on one hand it's that one sponsor pumping up the sales because of reasons while on the other we have an excuse to create controversy. it's a win-win situation if you ask me

>That should tell you what you everything

nice try, esl

no one is dumb enough to go full sagaeji on a relatively surprisingly popular meme song a month after it came out.... right?

momoland should return their wins

hold my beer

gross dbh

seaniggers out please

did someone call for a doctor?

yeah

their first win was legit, empty house but legit

There she is!

has any Kpop ever returned their trophies?

can't take away this ass

maybe

fansites sometimes has special deals with new albums so everyone just orders through them, and that results big bulk orders by the fansites

this is all speculation and supposition, momoland are innocent

t. mentally ill homosexual

Redpill me on Yoona. Why is she the most popular?

because the is the prettiest and most lovable

maybe its fake too

honestly bboom bboom isn't good
i have been saying this since the start

she is considered the prettiest for some reason

But that's Sooyoung?

She's the visual center of the Nation's Girl Group
Of course she's the most popular

vlive.tv/video/59382

once click