Boys forced to rape each other at Australian military schools - inquiry

rt.com/news/347625-rape-sexual-australian-military/

>The ordeal typically happened in the first six months of the boys’ stay. They would be encouraged to take part in a variety of acts – including ‘blackballing’ and ‘nuggetting’, both involving forced abuse of a sexual nature carried out by a group against one person.

>"The survivors will give evidence that they were subjected to serious forms of sexual abuse, including fondling of the genitals, masturbation, oral sex, and anal penetration by a penis or other object."

it's confirmed: australians are paki rape victims

>those comments.
Anyone who uses RT is a traitor to their nation. You're just sucking the propaganda straight out of Putin's dick.

Cuck

did pajeet hold your hand after it was over?

These kind of stories always amaze me.

Not because it's hard to believe something like that would happen, but jesus christ, how much of a victim do you have to be to let it happen let alone to let it KEEP happening for months or years or whatever.

Someone tries to stick his dick in my mouth it's getting bitten off. Then i walk out of there to the first police station i can find, seriously.

one big Pulse nightclub over there in topsy-turvy land huh Bruce?

>Rule 1 No pufftas

>Australians are forcing their kids to shitpost each others anuses

Strewth mate, nothin wrong with a lil in and out ey cunt.

>They beat you up then all 10 rapists say you attacked them indiscriminately
>Barracks don't have cameras otherwise it would've been out already
>Your word against 10+grievous injury
>Military school will back the rapists to save face and reputation of the school

The system is designed for this to keep happening, hazing to break soldier's mind is needed to ensure obedience and feeling of helplessness.

So tell me more about blackballing.

you know a lot about this kind of homo behaviour, private ivan.

Sure is Shilly in here.

If I made a mistake, please correct me, I know that gypsies are undisputed expert at homosexuality and horse fucking.

you are a human encyclopedia on the homo subject, private ivan.

you still go to the fucking police, even if the police don't believe you you're now away from the fucking school where rape happens every night.

>you still go to the fucking police
going from the homo squad to the fucking police.
from the fire into the pan.

how many threads of this are there

>Boys forced to rape each other at Australian military schools

I'm so turned on right now :^)

lmao

If you do assault them, it's almost guaranteed sentence.

Anyway, the establishment has years of psychological research to instill the feeling of helplessness, plus being a male rape victim is still a stigma. Even the article says that humiliation of that made nobody come out.

someone tell me the audio starting from 0:55
it's not sandstorm :(

>humiliation of that made nobody come out
they all came in

The fuck is wrong with you?

>The fuck is wrong with you?
the fuck is wrong only when it's homo fuck, private ivan.
do you know the soundtrack or not?

If you rape your fellow recruit, you win. If you rape each other, your army wins.

It's basic fellow leaf logic son