Is cis white male the new version of WASP?

Is cis white male the new version of WASP?

>Anglo-Saxon

I was born in Ireland but my ancestors are from england. kek, I've a pretty English surname as well.

BEADY EYES

FULL OF LIES

I'm American but all my ancestors are Irish and Slavs. I think we even have a kebab in there somewhere. I'm also Catholic so I'm no WASP

never come back

What fuck mayne. I fucking hate the brits

Brits are trash, you should leave tho.

Fuck yourself, I'm Irish lad.

Then you should go back before the UK becomes an Islamic kingdom.

The Eternal Anglo MUST be stopped at all costs.

Where do you think I am?

>I'm American
> all my ancestors are Irish and Slavs.
No your not

Gee I don't fucking know

WASP used to be the term used by radical lefties.

Then it was cis white male.
Now it's just (fucking) white male, as they've started turning on gays and trannies.

It will probably be some term used to capsulize white men and east asian men next, as there's already writing on the wall that they hate asians because they do so well in life...

KEK.
Go trade your land for beads

I'm in the north.

I'm an American white mutt, but my last name is French. I identify as a WASP though. I'm not actually anglo saxon and none of my family has ever been from England as far as I know, but do you think I can pretend well?

Then you should be working to liberate yourselves from the British oppressors to be an entirely independent Ireland.

Do you find it frustrating that no actually responded to your OP? They all sort of just shit through their keyboards and pressed Post. Is the average person too stupid to be trusted with anonymous, consequence-free posting?

Im a white ulster scot/irish presbyterian, is this bad?

Kind of. It turned out that many white people werent actually WASPs in America, so they changed it to cis white male as to make it a larger group of "priveledged" people.

>meanwhile rich ass jews are some of the most priveleged people on earth
>they're victims though

Internet and general services in ireland are fullay shite, N.I. gets best of both worlds excluding the >fleg and >bonfire retards.

>Anglos
>white

>Anglos
>human