Who would win WW3 Sup Forums, Russia or America?

Who would win WW3 Sup Forums, Russia or America?

Jews

mutually assured destruction.

I'd like to say the United States but I think it would really be a toss up.

I think if nukes were left out and American soldiers didn't hold back so much we would win without a doubt but considering the truth is the United States play the "clean fighting" game way too much, it would be our doom against a army like Russia who does the opposite and cheats and lies in every way possible to gain any edge they can. That makes a huge difference in the winnder.

The US and Russia will be allies in WW3 against Europistan

>thinking aircraft carriers will win you a war in the 21st century.

All I know is that the winner definitely won't be the middle east
:^)

America would win a Pyrrhic victory

>discussing naval strategy while landlocked

China.

US without any doubt

This rekts all your aircrafts

Neither side you motherfucking child. Both the USA and Russia have enough megaton warheads in submarines to destroy the other.

Damn I hate the fact that Sup Forums allows children to post here. There will never be another world war.

Fuck this nonsense. bye. have your kiddie thread that belongs in Sup Forums or /x/. I'm out.

>not understanding the US needs to have mobile military assets deployable at all times
>not understanding a mobile carrier is safer than an immovable base

Stick to making watches, we'll take care of waging war

The US, but we will be severely crippled in the end, Russland will hold its own for quite some time.

>Never battle tested
>Never battle tested
>Never battle tested
>Never battle tested

Reminder, the last time peer competitors waged war against each other was 1945, that's 6 or 7 military generations ago. The truth is that today no one knows what would work and what would not.

Juice

>Screencapped

>The truth is that today no one knows what would work and what would not.

unless you've been tirelessly simulating scenarios using data collected from the real world.

this is why your not a superpower anymore, austria

Feels good man

what the fuck you talking about? we've been fucking up the middle east for decades now. we know what works.

meanwhile in the realworld, see

haha we would annex canada immediately

if this happened, I think britain would join the winning side

Russia's military is more playful in the sense of trolling and taunting the opposition. Our military never expected this.

Can't find a reliable source, not that I looked hard for one. But war simulations said Russia would win every time.

>Diplomatic bullshit

>SEE! YOU'RE SCARED OF US!!!

this

aircraft carriers especially are obsolete

>Noone you motherfucking child. Assyria has >enough Archers to destroy every other nation.

>Damn I hate the fact that 4writingtablet allows >children to write here. There will never be another >serious war

>Fuck this nonsense. bye. have your kiddie Tablet >that belongs in Sup Forums or /x/. I'm out.

Citizen of Nineveh 610 bc

USA

have you seen russian drivers? bunch of alcoholics that can't control their vehicles

you'd be scared too if you saw a russian plane

Lithuania

>CNN headlines = real world
>thinking a russian jet flying close to a US ship is of any consequence

Notice how nothing escalated? It was just a dick measuring contest between the US and Russia. We were fucking around near their interests, so they wanted to respond by showing that they were paying attention.

Use your brain child

>guy writes article that says the US military is afraid, more news at 11

>Russia would win every time.
I'm a slavboo on most accounts but military science isn't that dubious, US wins with morale, numbers and technology, ala Pakistan losing to India 3 times in a row

please

why do you think the US keep waging war agains dictators from bumfuck nowhere?

As a rusfag living in Europe's shithole I must say America, because Russia is not organised very well. Only nukes would save em

>what is power projection

With Obumfuck in charge? Probably Russia 2bh.

better ask who would win, America or Israel?

Right, because every country has S-500 air defense systems.

Are you literally retarded or did you just forget that their is a possibility of war with more than just russia in the world?

> Implying there is a way for one of the nations to win a nuclear war between two nations

Russia, half of the US airforce would be down 5 minutes after taking off.

Definitely America. Even Putin said America is the world's only superpower.

never heard of "appear weak when you're strong"?

Don't forget that fourth war the paki's started that ended in a stalemate.

>Russia or America
If those were the combatants then China would probably win.

america would win but it wouldnt really be a victory since china would invade both america and russia and become super superpower

Based on manpower and tech, probably America. But liberals would start #NotAllRussians and we would get crushed

We will just need to see what happens. I for one don't want to go to war with Russia.

I want our government to stop funding ISIS. And then we team up with Russia and stomp out ISIS and stop the mudslime invasion of Europe.

It would never happen though.

>china would invade both america

shitty bait

Putin also said Trump would be the better president. Now why would your arch rival for 5-6 decades say that?

China couldn't invade either one.

America has 5000 miles of water. everyone knows asians are afraid of water because they short circuit or something

They won't invade Russia either, as their entire military is green as fuck and would be scared off by russian civilians

they would have no reason not to
america would be fukked after a war with russia and russia would also be fukked

because Putin wants America to be a worthy adversary? He and Dubya held hands for gods sake

Russia still uses ordnance without guidance.

They aren't there yet.

>Now why would your arch rival for 5-6 decades say that?

Autistic minds think alike. Not even kidding. It was a couple months ago the CIA said some shit like Putin was a autistic.

America ofc. Why do you even ask?

Stealth rare? Never noticed a Luxembourg before. Why on Earth do you have the Netherlands flag?

>the f35 was a mistake

>78059715

Are there any /k/ommando types who can tell me what is the deal with the barrels on the back of the tanks? I see them all the time on tanks and, like, is that where they keep the fuel? Seems really dumb to hold the fuel in external tanks that could easily be breached like that.

>300 million americans
>313 million guns in america

You do realize that America has the largest sleeping army the world has ever seen right? Do you think we would just let the chinks invade and not fight back with our AR's?

Because he wants to AVOID war you dumb fuck. Putin and Trump get along. Trump is the only person that expressed interest in smoothing relations with Russia

Red-Blue-White union of Russia, USA and Srbija.

Well, my opinion is they can't, even if they wanted.

China's power relies ONLY in their number of people. They suck at every thing else, quality of equipment, maintenance and reliability of equipment and even their proper care of their soldiers. They can't realistically get all their people over to the US to fight and take over especially if they weren't going to devote ALL their equipment alone just to take care of the transportation of those what? million soldiers or some shit?

?? And somehow the Russians who have far less are battle tested/better??? Anti-Americuck yuropoors are fucking delusional.

Try again m8. Putin is too much of an ultranationalist to ever not have some sort of ill will towards America.

I wouldn't doubt it...and I remember that article.

Underrated post. The money lenders win in every war.

THIS is the answer I was looking for.

Moral of the thread - Liberals fuck up everything and want white Americans to be crushed for "diversity".

Made my fucking day.

Only outcomes are Stalemate or MAD.
United States/ NATO cannot conquer Russia, Russia cannot invade United States.
If you've read Red Storm Rising, the scenarios (Minus the political stuff) is probably what would happen: NATO forces are at a disadvantage for the first few weeks while they try to organize forces and transport them, the war in the Atlantic is the most important in these stages, and then as time goes on the Russians are not able to make a decisive push despite smaller victories. Neither side budges and the war ends with no victor and only tons of damage and deaths.

They're literally surrounded by enemies too. Turkic peoples hate them in the west, Tibetans hate them in the south west, Vietnamese and Filipinos in the south, Japanese and Koreans in the east, Mongolians in the north. They have absolutely no fucking friends lol

They are extra fuel, and that is the safest place for it. A tank is hardly ever engaged from the rear.

While it may not be optimal, individual exterior fuel tanks are more intelligent than having individual tankers devoted solely to refilling tanks if needed

>be avoid war
>start war in Ukraine

Seriously?

The only reason there are such hositilies between Russia and the West is because the dumbass invaded Crimea under bullshit circumstances and then kept telling the world he dindu nuffin.

>implying the US and Russia don't unite and take over the world

That seems to have 4 shots only. How many S500s does russia have? Because i'm pretty sure the US has more than 4x that ammount in planes
Also, kinetic missiles

stay MAD

Interestingly those old school veitnam era helicopters came from a defected Russian engineer.

> we fight clean
> Russian army cheats and lies in every way possible
Tell me more.

Don't forget about America's new BFF India.

>that big ass picture

The amount of security around aircraft carriers is insane they are probably the safest you could be from missile strikes

Yes, it's fuel. But it's not hooked into the system and it's not taken into battle. You have to remove the barrels and siphon the fuel into the regular tanks if you want to use it. But even then if it gets hit and catches fire it is not a big deal. Tanks can easily handle the exterior being covered in flames.

>violent coup of the democratically elected president of Ukraine instigated by EU
>DUDE RUSSIA DECLARED WAR ON UKRAINE

hi aquafresh I actually needed your flag

I'd beat them both by myself.
I do 6,000 squats a day and have never eaten bread once in my entire life. All my almonds are activated.

Crymea and Novorussia is ethnic Russian territory. Nobody other invaded it, but commies with their anti-russian territorial korenization politics.

You need to read the book.

The US outclasses Russia in every aspect other than nuclear missiles- because we stopped developing ours decades ago (and russia still spends tons of money on theirs because MAD is their only shot of getting away with shit). It wouldn't even be close. We hype up the russian boogyman because we need to keep our military industrial complex going, but in reality the state of their military is laughable. They would have no answer for our air force so would end up helpless.

Not alot.

They just began serial production 2 years ago.

southern hemisphere

that's the newest variant. They have more than enough of S-300 and S-400.

>because we stopped developing ours decades ago
>believing this