/CHI/

the future doesn't look good edition

why hes still alive

huh? he's looking into the future

i see. it looked like a photo of himself to me.

At least I'm not gonna be the guy in the pic cos it's impossible to get a pistol here in SK. maybe I'll just throw myself off the rooftop of a tall building or hang myself. Or I can shoot myself in the head with an automatic rifle while serving in the army.

/esp/ + /lat/ + /chi/ = /hisp/

it's a mirror into the future if that makes sense
what about drugs?
we don't belong there

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

que?

please reply

CHI
When did I become like this? When did I become this timid piece of shit? It wasn't always like this, I was very outgoing as a child.

>the future doesn't look good edition
you're telling me

I know this feel yeah I might of been a little shy when i was a kid but I would easily make friends and people would like me but now thats all far gone

I'm seriously starting to hate your fucking /CHI/ threads

b a i t e d

why?

>that feel when used to be very calm and collected and now have an explosive temper

A colony of hornets has decided to set up a nest near my house.
And you know, despite being bitten by them twice already, I still hate them less than jews

just throw some rocks at it

Gas them.

bump

>up at 5 in the morning again
Wew.

how do you sleep with the sun and stuff

:(

ENDLESS SUFFERING

help me

Learn a language.

This is a Mexican proxy

i already know 2