for me that would take a good portion of the enjoyment out of most sports

>announcers

What are they announcing?

Good option when the announcer is talking shit

i always mute the ads
haven't listened to one in years

I mute the TV and put on the radio

if it's football and the announcers are american then yes

Can Hues make a single post without mentioning their obsession with Americans?

sometimes I push the SAP button and it mutes the announcers but keeps all the rest of the live sounds. really nice when joe buck is on

NBA have some terrible commentators, I will do that if I just want to have some basketball playing while I work.

I do if I'm watching an american stream

If the """"announcers"""" as you call em are americlaps then yes, i mute that shit. would rather hear the gaem from the radio station

You don't know about the torture of german announcers like Bela fucking Rethy or Fritz von Thurn und Taxis

My wife does it when Dick Vitale is announcing college games.

it's mostly newfags who do that shit, it's their way of trying to fit in with the yuropoors by bashing good old fat 'murica

If they are amerifats then yes

Boxing commentary is absolute shit.

It's like watching film, but live and you can't rewind it unless they go to highlights.

if there's an option on remote to change to original commentary, I will definitely use it. However some NBA commentators are fucking cancer anyways (mainly LAL, LAC, SAC)

Sometimes

BINGOOO

In the ref school, teachers said to watch the entire match muted, so the forced emotion from the commentators won't screw your judgement.

I actually do that sometimes.

60 year-old tier.

I sit at my kitchen counter on a stool looking at the small desktop tv on the far end of the counter like I was in a bar. I have it muted just like a bar has and when halftime comes I go to the other side of the counter (where the fridge is accesible) and I talk out loud to myself acting like a bartender as if I were sitting on the other end of the counter like a customer.

mute the tv play my guitar.

thank you this is everything ive ever wanted

If its a woman then yes

You're all fucking autistic faggots.

don't bully DACA anons

>stop liking what I dont like

My dad does this all the time.

Based

EL RESORTEO...

Y LA CAPTURA.

>tfw go to a bar one weekend to meet friends
>tfw they don't show up
>tfw never been to the bar before, but it seemed pretty quiet
>tfw decide to stay
>tfw start watching a film that's starting on the TV
>tfw they mute it and leave the subtitles on
>tfw still watch it
>tfw bar is suddenly packed full of suspicious characters
>tfw don't want them to notice an outsider
>tfw sit with an empty pint glass for 2 hours watching a subtitled film with concerned women coming up periodically to ask if you're "alright"
>tfw have to wait until "throwing out time" before you can leave with everyone else and pretend to be drunk
>tfw know they knew you aren't drunk because you know they knew you had an empty glass the whole time because you heard them talking about it and laughing
>tfw never go out again

I usually have a movie going simultaneously as well as Sup Forums open on my laptop

Millions of people are able to comfortably take themselves out for a drink or some grub in public. I dont understand why some people simply cant do the same

patrician

Trump is a retard.

>Not just commentating games yourself

Pleb

You stuck it out and im proud of you. Maybe in a few more years you can go out another time.

She doesn't like Dick in her ear?

just have some drinks, don't act like a mong and pretend your girlfriends just left you

>tfw I'm one of those people
Social anxiety is a bitch

>social anxiety
>made up condition
o im laffin

½ of watching Tour de France is listening to the commentators.

I'm not claiming it's a real condition just that I get really nervous in public and hate going out

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT, YOU DON'T LIKE KINGS BASKETBALL

>le Buschmann face
>le Dittmann face
>le Dahlmann face
>le Fuss face

>hating TuT
neck yourself you epic wanker

TYBBAANG

Based

I mute the TV because I can see what's happening and no need no commentators

keep in mind this only works when SAP services aren't being provided, otherwise you hear the mexican broadcast