Argentina has played more games this year without Messi than with Messi...

Argentina has played more games this year without Messi than with Messi, they are in 5th place and if they lose today they don't go to the World Cup

#respect to this midget for playing *and reaching a world cup final, with this god awful team

why exactly is it amerifats that are the biggest messifags on here?

does anyone have a good theory?

i genuinely would be sad if they didn't make the WC

Messi deserves what might be his last chance to win the WC

Transfer to Man City qwhen?

>implying they would have a chance

We are a powerful white nation who likes watching athletes with talent. A stark opposite to shitskin nations like the U.K who openly worship a false desert god in the shadow of Big Ben and love a certain statpadding Halal Muslimdrid player who tsus to the cameras for every offside goal and tap in.

fucking Portugal won the Euro last year - almost anything can happen in a KO competition

>deserves
lol

>deserves
No, you win or lose but no one deserves shit.

Former Messi fag here, after I learned of his support for Israel I dropped him and am now a Ronaldo fag.

meanwhile openly supporting a mudslime "country" is okay in your book?

you disgust me

but your country is pro israel. why are you so unpatriotic?
americans like winners and for the past few years messi has definitely been a big winner

I would also like for Germany to beat Argentina in the fourth WC in a row

Geramn team are truly the "GOAT" slayers

Poonaldo lost in 2006,2008,2012,2014

Messhit lost in 2006,2010,2014

also Puskas and Cryuff

There is one GOAT that killed you instead.

does that make him the one true GOAT?

> le anxiety attack in WC final gaptooth lad

nah

sure he could score against part time players from turkey and costa rica but what about.. oh wait

>0 Champions League

The mercenary cup, go back to your handegg threads

No, I don't like how Palestinians behave either. In fact, I equally dislike both Israel and Palestine. But I hate how the US always tirns a blind eye to Israel no matter what they do and how they constantly act as if they're being persecuted.

Literally cucked Cruijff, Maradona,Puskas, and Messi.

Americans are obsessed with numbers and dick measuring contest. It's not exactly a surprise they like the most sucessful player there is.

>amerishart opnion

because most soccer fans here are hipster faggots and fell for the tiki-taka "muh beautiful game" meme

can you blame the argie players for not wanting to play on behalf of an autist? not only is he not charismatic, he's also worse than Maradona and can't lead a team even if his life depended on it. if they give him a WC Diego will be replaced by a rat faced dumbass who nearly swallowed his woman the day they married

also when argentina loses it's never the manlet's fault even if he was useless for 90 minutes, when they win it's because he carried them no matter the circunstances. who wouldn't be mad? i'd play like shit too just to see the retard getting slandered by his country for a change

They do, they didn't get to the finals in 2014 on luck alone

His play during the group stages was great, he literally carried his team to victory at the end of several games (like the one against Iran). He just disappeared during the elimination round. That's the sad part.