I'm probably going to get lynched for this but

I'm probably going to get lynched for this but
Why is pic related considered one of the best albums ever? I mean, it's good but why one of the best?

20 years of this shit meme

listen to it 5 more times

Listen to Two Headed Boy Part 2 after losing someone you love to suicide and you'll start to get it.

Yeah, it's a meme album, but it's actually a really great album, really dark vibes when you're hearing it. Everysong works well here

So its just a meme on Sup Forums?

oh shut up

no u

Nice trips

Inspired lyricism, unorthodox instrumentation, and a sonic aesthetic that serves the album thematically, as opposed to being designed to serve a demographic.

This.
Also has a unique feel perfectly captured by the song titles and art - definitely more than a meme.

i don't think it is a lot of people's "best of all time"
but it certainly is a lot of people's favorite
i've been there and it's a weird thing to describe, but i think it comes down to the sincere open hearted and vulnerable singing
the urgency of it makes the emotions the album is trying to convey very real, even if the the lyrics seem somewhat abstract at times
its the kind of music that when you hear for the first time you think to youself "i wish i knew the lyrics to sing along"

>really dark vibes when you're hearing it
Is this a good thing though?
From what I'm hearing (first time, on track 2 now) it seems rather normal.

its okay, it just gets memed hard here. its a solid 7/10

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind next time someone close to me commits suicide

This is a good comment

I wouldn't even say it's good. It sounds like ass, and not even the good kind.

Just mediocre bullshit, is all it is.

It´s just a meme and you fell for it.

pay attention to the lyrics
also it take somewhere between 3-7 listens for it to click with most people. First time I heard it i thought it was literal trash but at this point 7 years later it's still one of my favourite albums.

when did you join this board and how many times have you listened to it?

Years ago. Dozens over those years.

It's garbage.

lol

You know how Sup Forums currently says eg Death Grips, Brand New, and Kendrick actually make good albums? Its kinda like that. One fagget spams the shit out of some mediocre album, prob one of the band members themselves or a friend, and then slowly everyone starts to think its good music unironically? Its like that except 10+ years ago. Sure AOTS is better than some of the shit memed now days, but it's still just mediocre entry-level hipster garbage that got memed so much that people actually think its good.

I'll let you in on a little secret, OP. Everyone hates this album