Lex "the Rock" Luthor

Who else would have wanted Dwayne Johnson to play Lex Luthor?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yRU4iZUsTY0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Justice League Unlimited was fucking KINO

nobody

Lex was olive skinned PIG FUCK

with zack snyder being a fanboy of watchmen, do we get a question appearance in jl?

youtube.com/watch?v=yRU4iZUsTY0

>aspi Mark Zuckerberg as a charismatic political mastermind that turns the world against Superman and eventually becomes president

Fag boi

Hah. Yeah Hardy playing Luthor and the Rock playing Bane would've been better- they could've even brought in another guy to do the voice.

what a dumb idea.

It'd fit too.
Bane is Latino in the comics and the Rock is a bigger guy.
I wouldn't have minded hardy as Lex but I thought playing Bane and Lex would have been wierd.

All in all, you'd need someone able to play the three sides of Lex, the charismatic demagogue, the calculated psychopath, and the Narsisistic Ahab-like maniac.

Casting Eisenberg was dumber

it wasn't a good choice but thinking the rock would do better is asinine.

interesting fact: luthor and superman had the exact same skin tone in the DCAU but people perceive luthor as black because of his facial features and voice

Billy Zane would've killed it if Snyder wasn't wrapped up inside his own head trying to make Eisenberg be Luthor because Eisenberg didn't want a bit part where he gets killed.

based Clancy brown working retards into thinking his character is black.

The most important aspect of Luthor's prowes as a good villain is his demagoguery. He was charismatic and manipulative enough to pursued masses of people against Superman. It's his popularity with the masses that makes him such a good villain.
Eisenberg's Lex completely throws this out the window along with any intrigue the character had.

Tbh I just thought it would have been more entertaining than "good"

I don't get how people were so retarded to think that when none of the other black characters looked like him at all, in features or skintone, and Timm and Dini even said he was based on Telly Savalas.

So fucking dumb

Persuade*

>Bane is Latino
He is English who grew up in a South American Prison.

He's half British, his mother is a latina from Santa Prisca while his dad is indeed the blind Brit Baddie King Cobra.

Lex is Greek.

I looked it up. His father was an English mercinary and his mother was Hispanic
So he's half.

>not Billy Z

Looks like a Turk desu
And Superman isn't European, he's Kryptonian.

Zane?

wtf happened to his hair? he used to have perfect hairline

Brace yourself user, his hair in titanic? toupee

He shaved his head. Looks good bald.

oh well

Kryptonite

>not community guy

Rock would have had to have given the performance of his fucking life to be even semi-believable as a threatening villain in a Nolan movie.

Could you imagine Dwayne's comically expressive eyebrows going apeshit while he wears the mask and tries to deliver grandiose dialogue in a grimdark way

He's got an Oscar you know..

>Superman villain
Nobody cares but tryhard Sup Forumsmbler fags.

> they could've even brought in another guy to do the voice.

but, what other guy user?..... it has to be a big guy for sure

why is the most prestigious movie award named after a jew?

They bragged about making Lex racially ambiguous. He is racially ambiguous. If kids called him black it's because American children don't know what a fucking Greek is.

Jews are superior.

Bump

It was so fucking cringeworty his interpretation of Luthor, what were they thinking?, It was like a Sup Forums turbo Sup Forumsutist user.

live action Rusty Venture