How do you feel about this being one of the most...

how do you feel about this being one of the most, if not the most influential piece of music released in the last decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AMiogqVyC4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

great.

I liked it

I remember this as really great, but I know I had shit taste back then so I'm not going to revisit it - no need to ruin memories.

I think it's worth a re-listen
the production quality is something which is still unachieved till date. musically it also held up quiet well

kill everybody is unironically a good track

just watch spring breakers

Hard to fucking believe

youtube.com/watch?v=0AMiogqVyC4

all of them are unironically good tracks

yeah, the production is fucking godly. Easily Skrill's biggest talent.

hah, just reminds me of the cinema 4d youtube graphic design trend that i was really into when i was about 14-15.

>Skrillex's most well produced effort was done by guys from Feed Me and Noisia
Makes sense.

You are perfectly ok. this album is quite a masterpiece. the production is really well done, groundbreaking back then, and the artist's creativity was on top of it.

the only problem about this album, however, is the future.

future of the genre doesnt give any new thing. genre just fall apart that even hurts previous masterpieces so we interpret that as "same shit". that was the problem.

this kind of thing is not uncommon in 2000~10s.

theres another victim of it. nujabes - modal soul. macintosh plus. this two album were masterpiece when the album came out. right now, nobody can listen with the same feeling as they experienced.

in near future, i think, death grips will be on the same category.

I thought it was pretty good. Not something I really go back to a lot though.

Fuck Skrillex. Singlehandedly the death of electronic music in the mainstream.

I actually liked it when it came out and still kind of do really, it's the copycats I can't stand.

not true btw
the 80's are still exactly 20 years in the past and nothing will change that thank you

it's good but after almost 10 years of "lol skrillex is trash for dudebros and fat gamers" memery it's really hard to listen to without feeling embarassed

I was way more into EDM when this first came out but it's still pretty great yeah

news flash people make fun of every type of music

Nah m8 Sonny is original and creative producer. it`s the hacks and copycats who fucked up.