Usa

Redpill me on USA Sup Forums.are they the deep fried Jew?

Hey, at least we don't need to timestamp our toilets to show we own one, so I guess USA 1 Poo in the Fields 0

DEEP FRIED POO

I don't know why but the deep fried Jew part is killing me. Dear god that's fucking hilarious. I can't even be pissed that's so funny.

DESIGNATED

Frying

M A L L

Anyone got that webm of when some Indian dude decided to prove the reason his bathroom was dirty was because his toilet didn't flush properly and he recordes himself flushing a timestamp down?

That thread was fucking hilarious

Unlike Brazil,w here we flush down cocaine and zika babies

What

In case you're trying to say what i believe you're trying to say let me just tell you flushing babies down a toilet isn't exactly a good thing to do, even if they have alien heads

I'm aware you guys throw corpses in the Ganges but that's not how it works here

they are fried indeed

>Mestizo lite thinks getting raped by zika is a good thing

It's the best country in the world, nothing will ever come close.

Why are all of them so gluttonous

It feels good and because we can.

Their food is also the best in the world.

Did you even read my post

Why the fuck would you flush a corpse down your toilet or throw it in a river to make it have a bigger chance of spreading diseases and have a stench when you can just cremate it

Why are almost all Indians I meet either so extremely malnourished that they have black circles around their eyes or morbidly obese despite being lifelong vegans?

>be turkroach
>can't handle Kurd militia
>lower than niggers

If it weren't for the fact the US had bases in your shit country of false gods you'd be nothing more than Iraq 2.0

Your country hasn't been worth anything since World War One and your pathetic chode of a god, if he even exists, doesn't even protect you from the YPG. You ain't shit, kid.

>trying to get an indian to understand hygienic practices
What you just asked is like telling them "Why would you shit in the street, spreading diseases and stench, when you can just poo in loo and flush it?"
Also reminder that they throw corpses in the Ganges river.

triggered lard
eat some fries to calm down burger, your insulin levels are probably too low

don't forget the dengue

They're ugly fat shits who should be nuked by China hopefully some day

Holy fuck, the "deep fried Jew" may be the best thing I read all day, Pratesh. The truth is we are a heavily armed, mentally ill, drug addled nation of degenerates who hold the threat of fiery nuclear holocaust high over the heads of any prospective enemy of the tribe.

Oh shit boys, looks like we got a third world throw down in this thread! Fight it out guys! No matter who wins, no one cares!

Kiss my ass, kraut. You're probably just upset because I insulted the ACTUAL father of your children, you cuck. That or you're on the turkroach's dick.