I hate the british

I hate the british

Me too. My most hated country in the world.

No one likes Muslims.

we all do

Oh shit I'm now #BremainDamaged

does anybody even like the british

Yes. The Russians. Clearly.

I also love how Germany (apperantly) committed genocide while Britian has had multiple confirmed genocides and no one gives a fuck

I hate Canadians

Good for you teafag

Why the hate krautbro? What can we do to win you over?

It's nothing personal, but you guys act like you still rule the world.

Don't let them fool you Germany over England

We love you, America. You are another flawed iteration of the ancient British dream.

The British have a massive respect for Germans. I can't think of another European country where we feel more comfortable. It's a pity a few bad eggs have spoiled relations between our countries.

Honestly older Brits are nice people but everyone younger than 40 is nothing but slags and chavs

Oh now you are tugging at my feels I am sorry just stay away from the scots -op

Complete misconception.

We also have a huge respect for the quiet, hardworking Poles that came to this country and worked their asses off for themselves and their families. Your people truly earned our respect over the last 20 years. You will always be welcome here.

Now you're making me sad, I'm sorry for what I've said. :(

You know for the last few months I have hated you because I am Scottish Irish and I thought you all hated us but I can see I was wrong and I apologize if you can forgive me that would make me feel a lot better about myself for doing all this thanks -op

Why tho? Sense being put back in line in 1812 everything's been swell

Read my last post it

Now I am sad I think British man left and he might have not even seen my apology

I'm Scottish-Irish too, cuz. It's just that my ancestors never made the trip west! One was even abandoned at the docks by his parents.

Damn

Beautiful