KEEP RAIDING

youtube.com/watch?v=dtCyepuLt8Q

Pic related is how pissed off libcucks are right now.

I must add that I do agree with her; seeing all victims were black during that shooting.

wew, holy kek, the fucking ledge.

SHUT IT DOWN THEY KNOW

>Cant even commit
>has to say "lol" so she can claim she isn't serious
Leftists have no conviction that is why they will always lose.

DISPERSE

>9gag

>its just a troll!
>we all know that no one could ever disagree with us because we have the self appointed moral high ground!

Yeah, that really irritates me.

hey asshole WoskerNoskie, I AM PROUD TO NOT BE MENTALLY ILL AND WANTING TO CHOP MY DICK OFF,

GET FUCKED! CALL THE CYBER POLICE I GIVE NO SHITS!

give me more verses of the quran against gays

religionofpeace.com

dammit, i thought this was genuine. i was wondering why so many sane people showed up to keep that dislikes bar down

thanks toothpaste bro

Why is that every single person featured in that video is annoying as fuck?

this generation is the gen of special snowflake syndrome (sss)

you lost then

why are you calling me toothpaste, im your neighbor for christ sake.

.. just wow.. this comment literally made me cry hard. Shaking my head at how people can be so insensitive. And i thought you guys were heartless and insuffarble but just.. wow.. i think im getting depressed. What kind of monster would even say such a thing??? some people really make me tremble with rage. Ashley Johansson you are literrally the worst human being ever. Oh wait, you are not even human, just a cold heartless monster. Damn it someone hold me..

Lost what?

le 9gag army has arrived
TrollFace xD

Keep those comments and dislikes coming senpai

were breaking the conditioning

I think they disabled comments. Trannies can't handle the bantz.

youre not allowed to be mad or irritated on the internet. if you are, you automatically lose because 'lel u mad fgt'

just joking about your flag don't take it serious i love you

Nevermind. I'm just retarded.

Fuck, this is rome burning right? The west has to be done after this. These are the same people that love Islam.

Dit kom wel goed, my Afrikaanse boetie

Germanic Allies

You're fucked now assholes! I've linked this thread and now you're getting busted!

Oh, I understand now.

You know what to do: blame it on 9gag. Make a retarded comment and end it with something like
>t. 9gag army

Memes are life.

>Heterosexuality is more of a mental illness. Homosexual people are the natural ones.

Everyone should put their profile pic on YouTube as the confederate flag that will definitely piss them off

>accidentally click the heart beside the logo
>the dislikes and comments

I knew you magnificent bastards were behind this

Not a raid board. Go away.

zetua5eu

>not linking an edgy gore thread
0/10

Sup Forums is literally half /i/, that's why its soo fun.

>9gag
When did they get so good at subterfuge?

>be faggot
>decide to come out on youtube
>seen by millions
>98% of comments are negative
>commit suicide

be the change

The video is kind of heavy-handed, but can't you fucks have some sympathy for these people? They're just trying to live their lives and figure out their identities and get shit on for it instead of supported. Even if you see them as "mentally ill", why go out of your way to make it worse for them?

That comment has need deleted.

sheekyforums are the ones behind it. Trolls from there probably started this thread. Sup Forums is a board of peace!

>lost in the comments

>Johan the cuck
Ftfy

>raiding

Nice falseflag

i really don't give a shit about any of this like from a personal or ideoligcal stand point
it's more from a corporate giant stand point that this stuff bothers me

google did muslim day yesterday and followed it up with gay day. it's like subtle programming hahaha

I tried, but no gore or rekt found

>A false flag to demonize Sup Forums
Really?

i linked this thread, it's better

Is she from a EU member state?

Report her, YouTube signed EU hate speech code.

ARE YOU READY TO FALSE FLAG???
FALSE
L
A
G

Say you're from ummah.com. It's an islamic forum. Link liberals to see what Muslims really think of gays, in their own words. Win-win.

>LE 9GAG ARMY

Holy shit, good times

KEK

Don't forget to go through the comments and upvote/downvote comments!!

Hey Israel, why are you deleting our comments?

is 9gag the new ebaums?

#NotAll

For the Streisand effect
Don't worry I've got your back. At some point we'll also reset the like/dislike ratio for maximum exposure

pol isn't raiding anyone. This is a board of peace. If you disagree you deserve to get raided.

thats alot of information to be gathered from anonymous jewtube usernames.

Is that what that's called? I pretend to be a Muslim all the time.

Thanks.

THE BUTTHURT IS ASTOUNDING!!!

I really isn't, but when /i/ shit happens it is fun.

I never thought I'd say this, but Muslims will fix this

this is the answer

I can't do it because I'm not a faggot with a jewtube account but (you) should do this

It's gone beyond LULZ. That was 2010 Sup Forums we're doing this for destruction

We did it, reddit

Remember to report bullying and hate speech!

God damn oriniggers making their papercrafts of HATE

Everybody post the gay Russian copypasta in the comments.

>/po/

thats the joke. its the most innocent board on this site

>not posting butthole threads

Can we blame this on
>Reddit
>Mudslimes
somehow?

I recently thought about making a muslim alter ego to agitate. Not actively get involved there but basically be on the more extreme side of the argumentation. There's a bunch of mudslime forums and other things around and from my own experience I do have more knowledge on both their history and religious writings than they do.

What I found irritating is that they do not have enough "meeting" points with the LGBT crowd a s they tend to isolate themselves in their own communities. One could bring things such as this to their attention and actively encourage them to make their own opinions known. Muslims and Leftist/Cultural Marxist/LGBT have nothing aside from hatred for the west in common, muslims HATE them even more than they do us.

Why do the thumbs down do nothing but thumps up raises the number on the comment vote?

there was no gore or rekt thread on Sup Forums

more like we need another omar shooting cuz one wasnt enough

someone post this thread

#smug

The game.

I tweeted this guy with 1.2 million muslims that are about to nuke the chat. Are you ready Sup Forums?

proof to follow

new meme

user your a fucking genius

I don't think you're ready
((This is the guy that got @Nero autobanned twice for mass reporting btw))
yw

They disabled free spe- i mean comment section

Sup Forums needs to create accounts for anyone
and no one can see the board without signing in.

well done.

I thought the same thing. This should be interesting when the Arabs start spamming the comments.

lmao

So the amount of comments currently linking threads is equivalent to your score, then?

Why?

my fucking sides

Damn he is not even special

Description: "If twitter died then i let you know that i quit"

That's great. the /lgbt/ board while at it's root is degenerate, is pretty redpilled at the same time

That defeats the entire purpose