What the fuck is his problem?

What the fuck is his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y4PwAtpV8
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime
youtube.com/watch?v=WBWVPtIV1SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He doesn't like niggers. Most people share that opinion so he'll be fine.

He wants to be filthy frank

Too much power and influence without any reason or need for mediation. He's literally cancer that sells, and he's just as confused about it as we are

He's slowly redpilling millions of kids. Guy is great.

is there a video were he actually says nigger?

Link?

>internet """celebrities"""

He says nigga

he just gets excited about something and says "18! 18 nigga-" *jump cut*

More like Idubbz

Sup Forums managed to outsource eceleb cancer here. This place is a literal dump site for every other board.

2017 is going to be darker sequel of 2016

What does this have to do with Sup Forums - Television & Film?

youtube.com/watch?v=E0Y4PwAtpV8

@ 1:58

Thought this guy was gonna delete his account?

what went right?

yup

based felix

He appeared on South Park once

He was just le trolling xD

E V E R Y T H I N G

/ourpie/

He moved to UK and realised how cucked Sweeden was

That's it?

1 million views
1% dislike (less than usual)

What's wrong with this? I know Pewds (his friend on Steam) and he's a cool dude. What is everyone else's problem?

There's literally no way you could be over 18 years of age and like PewDiePie.

are you fucking kidding me? Why do they always have to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

So he went from caliphate to caliphate

I never watched this guy before, never really cared too. I just might have to now! Nigga.

UK is just as cucked

He's been pissing off some SJWs recently, don't know the full story.

I wouldn't watch his videos, but I like him.

yeah just look at that count plummeting
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie/realtime

He's like Notch, he's too big to die so he's abusing that power.

He's slowly redpilling the normies that watch him.

This

You have to be 18 and under to watch his videos. You have to be 18-22 to hate him or autistically not understand why people like him.

who cares, I'd almost forgotten about him

No, no. UK voted to leave the EU. So that means all the immigrants from outside the EU will leave.

>voted
until it happens, don't get your hopes up too much

You don't understand. Brexit means Brexit.

2016 was the sequel to 2015. This is the cap to a trilogy.

literally who?

that only means instead of qt blonde aryan poles immigrating you get more niggers filling the quota

>So that means all the immigrants from outside the EU will leave.

Literally the opposite, brexit will only affect the poles in the long term

Unless you're that stupid to think pakis and nigerians come from spain, they got the commonwealth ticket all the way through

well then there's still ireland and isle of mann i guess

>You have to be 18-22 to hate him or autistically not understand why people like him
What are you trying to say, Sup Forums are older than Sup Forums?

Why do people think it's okay to just destroy someone's career over something they said or some belief they might have? I mean, how can you honestly think it's okay for someone to lose everything because they don't agree with you?

That's what he gets for trying to appeal (Read: pander) to everyone and keep a "clean" image. Even if it's pretty inoffensive, if he even touches on something divisive it'll be madness, fire will rain from the sky
Not that it matters at this point, he hit a cash cow at the ideal time and is set for life

If he wants to freely say what he wants he should've come out the door with it like Jdubs. Sacrifice success and recognition for the chance to make some teenagers giggle and eat poop on camera or whatever, but at least eat poop with the satisfaction of being free

It's easier for commonwealth immigrants to migrate now. Poles are getting canned so it's cool.

No, no. We will control our borders. We will have sovereignity.

#ourguy

Your rights end when my feelings begin.

>tory
>anti immigration
You played yourself.

Ah-bloo-bloo

Farage literally said that won't be the case. If you voted leave based on immigration you are not only a stereotype but retarded as well.

This dude is way past giving a fuck anymore. It's pretty great to watch.

Some people in the UK are at least trying to fight back. Swedish males are basically telling their wives to fuck Somalian refugees.

He can retire to a Caribbean Island or Mediterranean villa and never have to work a day in his life so...

So why didn't he delete his account after reaching 50 million subscribers?

He has said numerous times that "trump is literally hitler" and that if he had 1 bullet and in a room with hitler and trump he would shoot trump.He also said before elections nobody should vote for trump because muh racism

it was a j o k e

>trying

Dude he constantly shows Hitler clips

I haven't really watched anything from him in years
Does he still date that beautiful Italian girl

Can't stand his video content but good on him for getting all these shabby media outlets jealous over his success.

Sup Forums has somehow managed to reprogram both him and Kanye towards their cause with meme magic.

Sweeden is by far the most cucked nation on earth

/t/v/eddit - shitposting, blacked, Sup Forums, eceleb shit

>party that he's "over"
>but still has contracts and brand deals
>still the most subscribed youtuber
>still has 100s of millions of dollars

Who gives a shit. He seems decent in person although his videos are cringy. Either way he's set for life. Its like saying that "Will Smith" is over. The guy is really that rich.

literally our guy. based.

Literally /ourguy/

>No, no. UK voted to leave the EU. So that means all the immigrants from outside the EU will leave.

he delete a secondaryaccount
le master ruseman *tips cap*

This. It's kind of embarassing actually

man... only good thing about the UK is London... and that's because it's literally filled with gorgeous european women (and women from everywhere else else actually)

if they're all leaving and we're only left with ugly toothy english whores we're literally boned

He's just so perfect.

He found Sup Forums years ago and became /our guy/

Underaged and manchildren btfo. 2017 will be a good year

is this what everyone is talking about?:
youtube.com/watch?v=WBWVPtIV1SA

t. buttblasted retards that fell for it, hook, line and sinker.

how many times have you guys said nigger today? At least 30 for me and I was at work all day