News:
bjpenn.com/
markhunt.tv/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5_9sLvLsEM
youtu.be/Qy8_Uw6Cx6s
wunderground.com/cat6/threat-increasing-cuba-florida-intensifying-irma
mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck, where are the helpful links?

how the fuck am I supposed to know where to buy some fly ass mma gear, and how am I supposed to know where to find fly mma gear even if I am poor because I do grunt work on a dock?

Hi I'm Demetrius Johnson and I need that win for my streak so I'm going to turn down a money fight and face a bum for my streak thank you- Flyweight midget champion

>denigrating any job

You are a piece of crap.

Did you just get unbanned? Cause your autism was glaringly missing the past few days you colossal loser.

GOAT timeline

>Ray Borg beats DJ
>tests positive
>JacksonWink goes under investigation
>Jackson and Winkeljohn found guilty
>both go to prison
>Jon Jones robs a bank
>also ends up in prison
>kills both of his coaches
>Martin Scorsese directs a movie based on these events
>Ennio Morricone makes the sound track

>turn down a money fight
Oh yeah for sure TJ "125k buys against Joe Soto" Dillashaw is a once in a lifetime money fight my guy

Matt Brown

So if you're one of the casual idiots that thinks the UFC is worse now than it used to be because of Conor's success, when was it worse?

Not him but they put on some truly awful events this year. The PPVs are getting back to normal but you never would have seen headliners like Rockhold-Branch, Swanson-Lobov etc. in the past

>denigrating
Racist

When?

Keep fighting midgets my guy

Joe Rogan DUDE WEED LMAO edition
youtube.com/watch?v=q5_9sLvLsEM

>125k buys against Joe Soto on 24 hours notice

How many buys is 215 going to do again?

It's time for some embedded.

youtu.be/Qy8_Uw6Cx6s

Holy FUCKING SHIT

URIJAH AND CODY

>No retort
Don't know who's dumber, people who think TJ is a money fight or people who bet on mcgregor in a boxing match.

Think you need to retype that, bud

that's cuz they decided that every single title fight deserves to be on a PPV card and since the UFC creates so many interim meme titles now fox and fight night cards rarely have anything of note

TJ vs Cruz headlined a fucking Fight Night just last year. This year that would be a PPV main or co-main.

are you retarded?

>garbrandt and faber

time for bed

wunderground.com/cat6/threat-increasing-cuba-florida-intensifying-irma

>abandon family and bring home 0 (ZERO) belts
>be a dishonorable roider and cheat
>lose to a crippled fat WW
>get BTFO by Bisping
AND
>have your entire home country wiped off the globe

The country of Yoel right now kek

>>be a dishonorable roider and cheat
This, coming from a fan of the biggest EPO cheat in the company?

So when?

mmafighting.com/2016/4/4/11364368/yoel-romero-gets-six-month-suspension-from-usada-for-failing-drug

I failed to find the article about Bisping's failed drug test :/

Not him but UFC 200 was the start of the great downfall.
>retired by Nathan Diaz

Tainted supplement, buddeh. Check the record.

How many buys do you think TJ adds realistically? Can't be more than 10k.

how does the california kid still look like he gets id'd when buying alcohol

Relax dude, I was in the shower. The first few cards they put on this year were shit shows...it has gotten better but generally I agree with this guy: Too top-heavy with thinner, meme-ier TV events

Rampage said.

How many buys do you think that Mighty Mouse adds to any given card? People were leaving the arena before his fight with Reis.

The black guy is one cool motherfucker.

>b-b-b-but rampage said so!

so the past one single year is what you're upset about

Sub 200k now answer the question and tell me how many more buys TJ would add.

Rampage confirmed that this guy sticks needles in his arse.

No, before 200 everything was fine. Things have gone downhill since

See

cuck

>Sub 200k
The answer is literally none. Adding Mighty Mouse to a card results in zero extra purchases.

>tell me how many more buys TJ would add.
More than Mighty Mouse.

He looks like black Milo

why does rogan talk like such a beta faggot, hope someone knocks him out

so the past couple months are what you're upset about?

>Shevchenko vs Pena
>Masvidal vs Cerrone
>Ngannou vs Arlovski
>Knight vs Caceres

>free
>in January

I think you guys just like to complain honestly. People are saying that the UFC isn't as good as what it used to be and when I specified when you say oh just this year lol sure bud that's definitely what you meant when you said the UFC isn't as good as it used to be

>202
>FW champ fighting at WW
>203
>Mandrama actor in an exhibition fight
>204
>"""champion""" defending against an old man
>208
>WFW for literally no good reason, champ vacates the belt anyway
>209
>213
>Last minute pull-outs

And that's not even going into the fight nights and fox cards, and analyzing ridiculous fights like Artem vs. Cub or Yair vs. BJ Penn.

>More than Mighty Mouse
How many? You do know for something to count as a "money fight" a certain buy threshold has to be surpassed right?

That's like asking why can't this suboptimal human run 100m in under 10 seconds?

He is making the most out of his limited intelligence. His IQ is literally 100, which makes him average, he can't really do any more than he does.

He makes more money talking about weed and aliens than you do fishing for (you)'s here.

so specifically the past one year is what you think has been worse

Favorite non-roiding champion?

For me its Michael Bisping

That's a long shot if you mean around 200K, it's probably around 50K to be generous.

As someone whose IQ is legitimately 90-100, I can assure you that Rogan is well above that.

Azor Jon

manlets never age like those 70 year old french midgets in saint tropez that snake foreign milfs when their husbands aren't around

Kid, I'm sorry if I sounded pessimistic, but Joe Rogan really is trying, unfortunately he does not have the intelligence to do any better. He is working at 100% efficiency.

I still like the UFC. I think it's more concern that the new people in charge have no idea what they're doing

Evenin' all
It's yaboy here whose boy is Kevin Lee

BIG NEWS:
My official Lee/Ferguson prediction is in. I got Ferguson with a 64 (sixty) (four) (sixty-four) percent (%) chance of winning.

This is based on both of their past 2 performances.
Lee was rocked against Trinaldo, but came back and won.
Ferguson was rocked against Belgian guy, but came back and won.
Put that down as equal.

Ferguson also got a little rocked in r1 of his fight with Don Anjos, and I am assuming Dos Anjos is far past his peak.
So, Ferguson is definitely rockable.
Meanwhile Lee bested Chiesa, but as someone who doesn't rate Chiesa that much, this is hard to draw much from.

As I said in my glorious prediction before the Chiesa fight, Lee is someone who capitalises on sloppiness, on which Ferguson has plenty. So Lee has a GOOD chance.

Despite all this, I feel it's too early in his career for Lee to face Ferguson, and I see Ferguson pulling out a victory thanks to his solid chin. Lee will tag him, but Ferguson will take it and respond in equal measure, and Lee's chin won't take it.

So that's my prediction.
I might still bet on Lee since he's my boy and the odds on him might be attractive.

I won't go much further than that. I'd like to dedicate this entire post to Lee/Ferguson since Lee is my boy.

I feel terrible at the moment. I've had my first pang of pretty bad anxiety for the first time since I was talking about offing myself on here a couple of months ago. Life sucks.
I hope all my bros on /heem/ are doing well and looking forward to Saturday. I've also got all my predictions in for UFC215 but I'll leave that for another day.

#JungleFever

I know it may not seem like it to a NEET like you, but 1 year of a consistently awful product is a long time.

>camera pans out
>it's Jon Jones

>202
202 was one of the best cards ever you fuck lol
>203
so the whole card was bad because CM was on it?
>204
so the card that had nine finishes in a row really let you down eh?
>208
on paper that card actually isn't that bad. it's still better than the PPVs used to be a few years ago. but yeah I didn't love that card
>209
this card sucked on paper but had a lot of good fights on it, I enjoyed that card
>214
again, this card wasn't that bad by my standards. not sure why you didn't like it when all you do is type 214 lol

and that's six of the fourteen PPVs we've had since then and two of them were actually fucking unreal. so four of the fourteen PPVs disappointed you and that means that the UFC is worse now than it used to be lol

imagine making this post

Kek
Post-tribunol

Mighty Mouse pisses me off so much. How can people rank him #1 p4p when he can't fight for shit at Bantamweight, he got wrestlefucked by Brad Pickett.

p4p stands for fighting at several weight classes and tearing shit apart, he fought at different weight classes and got his shit kicked in in.

Fuck Mighty Mouse, fuck his lackluster competition, fuck benavidez, fuck the UFC for ever creating turbomanlet divisions.

It's just the UFC trying to hype up their worst investment.

My guy, 100 is average. Don't be hard on yourself, you're literally smarter than billions of people.

Seething

Does DJ actually think people will take him seriously after he breaks the record with his childweight belt?

nigress posting is my favorite /heem/ meme

oh yeah my man I agree 100% UFC 207 was totally consistently awful my man 100% I agree

the comments are very disrespectful, I think mighty mouse would have beat Bisping

I dont think he cares what spergs online think of him except for his twitch contributors.

turby fucking hates MM and he fucking hates Cruz too lol

P4P is a meme ranking to make irrelevant divisions feel relevant, you shouldn't even care about it.

It's a Sup Forums meme not a heem meme exclusively

SO CUTE

Agreed.

Cody is a global superstar

>nigress posting is my favorite /heem/ meme

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24464469

Black women literally have the tightest vaginas. Whites, chinks, spics, pajeets and mixed BTFOZ

I feel like my IQ is dropping while listening to Cody talk

200,201,208,210, were all awful cards

202 and 204 had nonsensical main events that have led to interim belts popping up needlessly.

204 did 300k buys despite being billed as a "money fight"...217 will barely break 500k

You can't argue with facts dummy.

The ripping on the FLW division is just weird to me. You never really hear 135 getting the same criticism. They are tiny as well. Dominick Cruz had to be one of the least talked about and under appreciated UFC champs until he managed to come back after his injuries and win the belt. Literally Urijah Faber was the only 135'er with any clout for the longest time. Renan Barao, Cruz,and Dillashaw, were never huge draws by any means. The general public literally doesn't know a single 135'er besides Urijah Faber. Nobody goes on about how 135'er don't have KO power when there isn't that big of a difference in weight between the two, and two of the hardest hitters in that division Dodson and Lineker used to be 125'ers. (well Lineker is more of a 128'er).

I just think that all this shit you hear about 125 is silly. Just watch the fights, or don't if you don't want to. You are missing out. I think the UFC has sucked at promoting MM. They often put him as the headliner and want him to carry the shows and people are surprised when its not the biggest PPV's or draws in the highest TV ratings. Its a young division with few recognizable fighters. 135 has a similar problem. 145 is just starting to get a stable of more well known names. 155+ has had the advantage of being around longer, and having guys with names go down once more divisions opened up. What MM needs to be a star is to just have his fights watched. His fighting does the talking, especially since he has been finishing guys left and right. The UFC needs to have a big main event, with DJ co-maining. don't put all the promotional responsibility on DJ. Just let him fight, and if people bother to watch, they are gonna see undeniable greatness.

Agreed! Chimps can be cute too!

I hope she goes up to 165 pounds. Imagine her at 195 out of competition. Her fat jiggly ass would kill me.

/ourguy/

Why do you read the youtube comments?

It kinda does matter because we are consumers and uncle Dana will be pissed if we don't buy DJ's ppvs.

adan got unbanned so heem back to being a cesspool, spainsperg's ban also ending soon i'd imagine

In my observations the people who get so flustered by small divisions are wwe size-queen fans

Interdesting

holy fuck

you think cody voted for Trump? I doubt he voted at all.

B a s e d.

Wtf I love black women now...seriously

Thats what the average mma fans are like, they're on youtube and instagram and they've been commenting for so long now they're not casuals anymore

Cody us officially /ourguy/

>pretty
>undefeated
>right wing
>would murder dj
>makings of a superstar

It Talks about pelvic floor muscles, not vaginas you idiot