Its your first day at Hogwarts and this motherfucker wants to send you to Hufflepuff

>its your first day at Hogwarts and this motherfucker wants to send you to Hufflepuff

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_hat_quiz_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoot up the school with an assault rifle. I can pull a trigger faster than these cucks can say their fancy spells. I'd target Harry first so I could steal his deus ex machina shit like the invisible cloak to aid in my high score attempt.

which one was considered worse hufflepuff or ravenclaw?

also griffindor and silthierion were good and evil what where the other two?

why was BIGGIE smalls in harry potter?

Ravenclaw = smart people
Hufflepuff = mediocre at everything

>slytherin: edgy ancaps
>gryffindor: impulsive mongoloids
>ravenclaf: tryhard autists
>hufflepuff: sensible and intellignet people

i guess i wouldnt do anything

>if you don't send me to Gryffindor to get with some feisty redheads, I will burn you and this entire place to the ground
>do you understand?
>SLYTHERIN!
>Eh, alright

Id be pleased

>choosing the normies, edgelords or homework cucks

Hufflepuff is the comfiest house. No expectations, do whatever you want at your own pace.

Kill myself now because I'm part of one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Ravenclaw are just smart introverts who aren't try hard enough to be Gryffindor.
Hufflepuff is the friendzone house, mediocre at everything but nice guys
Slytherin are supposed to be the house of overly ambitious geniuses, but in reality it's just the house of random bad guys

Fat and insecure.

Get baked on some wizardweed in the hufflepuff common rooms.

Why is a role playing thread on Sup Forums and not on /qst/?
Why are you ban evading?

>The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

This is the first time I actually read the pasta and wtf is this supposed to mean?

Slytherin = Cunning and ambitious
Gryffindor = Brave heroes / Power of Friendship
Ravenclaw = Nerds who are good with books
Hufflepuff = The rest - People who aren't good enough for any of the 3 houses.

>While the other founders took students based on either ambition, bravery, or intelligence, Helga Hufflepuff took the rest, treating them all equally and teaching them all she knew

Hey, they need to get their tuition money from somewhere.

True. No one would give a fuck about you

I'd be love potioning girls day and night and going back in time to do it again, no one would care

can someone explain why a shit ton of people are changing their facebook profile pics with sorting house banners

Whatever man, Hufflepuff would be my ideal house.
Warm, comfortable, friendly, lots of food and drink and jollity.
Ravenclaw sounds like a nicer albeit more pretentious Slytherin / Slytherin sounds like a cynical, more pragmatic Ravenclaw.
Gryffindor really just seems like a bunch of assholes if it didn't receive constant adoration because of the protagonists

>Gryffindor common room is a comfy warm tower
>Slytherin common room is a fucking underground dungeon
>Ravenclaw common room is a alabasta palace with bookshelves everywhere
>Hufflepuff common room looks like Hagrids place

Tell him 'not hufflepuff not hufflepuff' and get put in gryffindor like a swaglord seated next to hermione

so hufflepuff where fat girls and cucks?

OFFICIAL SORTING HAT QUIZ

gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_hat_quiz_2

Literally the only Hufflepuff in the series was the guy who cucked Harry

Griff = Leaders
Slith = Planners
Rave = Thinkers
Huff = Workers

Hufflepuff hate is just capitalist propaganda pushed by bourgeoisie assholes.

because you befriend retards on facebook

Because harry potter is for adult children
Just look at this

go with the flow and end up banging all that prime pussy

>assault rifle
>in GB
>in MAGIC GB
Murrican, right?

Some things never change

The house I would want to be in. Chill and skip class, hang out on the grounds all day. I would be stoked to join hufflepuff

i got gryffindor because i said i wanted to fight the troll

>Be muggle
>Accidentally get letter and show at at Hogwarts on day 1

What do?

Hufflepuffs are the sexual dynamos of the wizarding world.

I embrace it, slay mad pussy from every house while the beta cucks are off fighting he who shall not be named.

>Gryffindor
Protagonists and jocks

>Slytherin
Ambitious dicks

>Ravenclaw
Tryhard bookworm "smart kids"

>Hufflepuff
Cool guys

Pottermore Sorting Hat Quiz
Your Result: Ravenclaw

83%
Congratulations! Welcome to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot fly; our house colours are blue and bronze. We pride ourselves on intelligence, creativity, individuality, wit and learning, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. Traits: Intelligence, wit, creativity, imaginative, curiosity, individuality and eccentricity. Notable people: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick.

61%Slytherin

55%Hufflepuff

52%Gryffindor

Canon wise you could wipe out the greatest wizards with ease with just a semi automatic rifle.

time to get me some of that loli hufflepuff pussy

>black could be anyhwere

>Slytherin girls are all bitches who only have sex with people as egocentric as them or with powerful people in order to gain something from it

>Gryffindor girls are canon sluts who jump on the first dick someone offers them - Just look at Harrys mother or the Weasleys

>Ravenclaw girls are shy bookworms who use transformation and other sick potions to try out all kinds of kinky shit but all alone by themselves

>Hufflepuff girls take the boar or dragondick because Hufflepuffs spend all day with animals and plants

Hufflepuff boys don't get laid at all.
Ravenclaw boys use potions to turn themselves into girls ending with either gay sex or intense masturbation.
And Gryffindors and Slytherings NTR eachother all day.

Like the daring and courage of true heroes,
which you are not.

Who the fuck is Merlin?

>Hufflepuff boys don't get laid at all
May I refer you to

The guy who cucked Harry was a rare alpha Hufflepuff.

>Gryffindor: Brave and proud
>Ravenclaw: Wise and curious
>Hufflepuff: Loyal and kind
>Slytherin: Cunning and ambitious

Honestly if you have ever interacted with human beings you'd probably WANT to be in Hufflepuff.
Although Ravenclaw is canonically the hottest house

get comfy

all the other houses are cucks, think about it

slytherin is basically like Sup Forums trying to be edgy and falling for spooks like "muh pure-bloods", they waste their time on memes and delusions of grandeur

gryffindor is reddit, they want to be holier than thou heroes but they supposedly accomplish this by fucking shit up and not thinking anything through

ravenclaw are fedoras and not as smart as they think they are

hufflepuff actually get shit done, they get money, they get pussy, all while making sure you are up to speed with your studies and coursework, they won't let a bro down, they will keep the apartments clean so you don't have to worry about cumsocks left on the floor or piss smell in the bathroom, you will get the most restful sleeps you have ever had while snuggling up to some gryffindor girl tired of the betas in her house, you will basically have a much better time there and focus on what really matters while the other houses get anal retentive over house points and other silly shit

I'd feel pretty good knowing I'm least likely to get killed until I enter the triwizard tournament

are you retarded?

tfw ravenclaw

Hard to say he's rare with a sample size of 1. The problem is that the story was 110% Gryffindor-focused. I remember hearing that originally Hermione was Ravenclaw and Ron was Hufflepuff, but she changed it all because it was too hard to work out logistics of how they would all keep meeting up. Kind of a shame, if the main gang (+Draco) represented all of Hogwarts you could get a feel for the place better and it would have a lot more variety than "Gosh Gryffindor sure is the best".

Snakes are dumb as shit tho.

Hufflepuff = Humanities
Ravenclaw = STEM
Slytherin = PolSci/Law
Gryffindor = Armed Forces

I'll allow it

Hufflepuff is the house for Chads and Debbies.

This is ok.

smoke weed all day erry day

erry day i'm huffling

Gryffindor. Does that make me a Chad now?

Burn that cheeky cunt before he's able to finish his sentence and shout Slytherin

How autistic are you to be this much of a detective. I see you talking to random anons like you know them all day

fucking hufflepuff

Although sad there's nothing more pathetic than liking one of dullest shitposts in the history of Sup Forums shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ NEETs and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitpost's only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta to make fantasy unfantastical, to make witchcraft seem plebeian.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/. Posting the pasta on Sup Forums, he made sure it would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his (You)s. The shitpost might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly anti-intellectual in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are f-funny though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the main text is terrible and the troll jpg isn't much better. As I read, I noticed that every time he shitposts, Quentin writes that "Atlas Shrugged is a God-tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several hundred thousand times. I was incredulous. The shitposter's mind is so governed by spamming and repetition that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of the shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of: "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What did you expect from one of the dullest boards in the history of image boards? Each thread following OP and responding anons from Sup Forums as they post assorted memes has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy subtext, the threads’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images, all to make magic unmagical, to make activity seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Moot sold Sup Forums to Hiro; he made sure the board would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for Hiro's passes. Sup Forums might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least there's some good discussion
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the threads are terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time an user posted, the author wrote some meme "big guy. for you"

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a meme was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. user's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by the same Moot. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids continue to shitpost, only memes will be left" And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you post on "Sup Forums" you are, in fact, memeing.

Fitting I guess

not again...

Intelligent, Nihilistic and with a Wicked Sense of Humor

This is what always bothered me about the Harry Potter Universe

so fucking smug about the muggles, but if any one of them had done the responsible thing and called the police on Voldemort, A SWAT team sniper would've taken him out in 30 minutes flat

no friend, you got it all wrong. Hufflepuff is the worst of all.

Hufflepuff is Tumblr

Search your heart, you know it to be true

I would probably drop out of school like I'm doing right now.

Surprising that Gryffindor came in second since I am the opposite of bold

That's cute. But Hufflepuff is about be loyal. There's maybe 20 loyal people on all of Sup Forums. Pseudo intellectual Ravenclaw is more likely, as the thread shows.

>I will never be enrolled at Hogwarts, be immersed in my studies and create my own Rozen Maidens before graduating with a ridiculous amount of NEWTs
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

this pasta is literally the only reason for harry potter threads to exist so maybe show some gratitude