Megyn to NBC; Tucker Carlson gets her time slot

How will she do on NBC?

For a long time I suspected Megyn Kelly to be the replacement for Bill O'Reilly then they moved her from the afternoon to 9. Now she is leaving completely. Pretty shitty if you ask me. Fox made her. I doubt she survives without Bill leading her in.

The question now is who will replace Bill O'Reilly when he inevitably retires in the next few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So this means liberals will like her now? What's the difference between NBC and MSNBC?

The funny thing is she was never really that harsh with Trump, she just threw the usual tough questions that even O'Reilly was throwing Trump's way.

Never really understood the backlash against her, considering she was just another Fox blonde mostly toeing the Republican line.

pretty big difference, nbc tries to be somewhat impartial and msnbc is pure left wing like fox is pure right wing

But Fox is fair and balanced...They've got the no spin zone too.

I actually like O'Reilly. I can't stand Hannity though.

>So this means liberals will like her now?

Doubt it. She's defending Trump pretty avidly now on Twitter. Probably performed sexual favors for him too after being invited to Trump Tower.

Higher paid obscurity

>I actually like O'Reilly

TIDES COME IN, TIDES COME OUT, YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

All you can do is regurgitate shit other people have regurgitated. You don't understand anything at all.

>not posting short haired version

Tucker Carlson looks weird.

>msnbc

>liking O'Reilly over Hannity

>Doubting trump
Got what she deserved

Populists message could no lol anger be denied by the media

She's been liberal for a while now so I'm not surprised. She'll probably flop since she's getting old now and was never known for her intelligence.

Megyn will do just fine at NBC. She really did seem likeable and intelligent when she was on in the midday. Haven't seen her evening show but it's probably decent.

Currently the only one I can see replacing bill is hannity

>TIDES COME IN
>TIDES COME OUT
>YOU CAN'T EXPLAIN THAT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No one watches broadcast news, young people watch stuff online and elderly people watch cable news.

Really want to see her BLACKED

Lester Holt x Megyn Kelly scene when?????

>takes $5mil pay cut
>new show will have lower audience
>have to work more hours by doing tv show mon-friday PLUS sunday talk hour

And this is why women are poorer than men because they're incapable of making good business decisions. She needs a better pimp *cough* I mean manager.

some of the vocal ones don't like the move.

I think i read somewhere that her contract with fox would have been $100 million.

i am surprised that they went with tucker carlson instead of some chick.

She could be president, though.

Hoooooozaaah!

Yes they were offering $20million/year while her NBC deal is only offering $15mil. Also, the fox news deal would have had her working less hours (something she said she wanted because she wants to spend more time with her 3 kids). At fox she would only have to work mon-friday and special events such as elections while at nbc she has to work Sunday-Friday and special events.

She's a fucking moron, if she was uncomfortable at fox because of the whole pussygate thing she could have squeezed Murdoch for more money to stay. This NBC show will bomb, they tried the same thing with Katie Courtic 3 years ago. The ratings were so low they paid her to leave and congratulated her for going to Yahoo.

>nbc tries to be somewhat impartial
top kek
The guys that edited the Zimmerman call to make it sound racist?

>The ratings were so low they paid her to leave and congratulated her for going to Yahoo.

lel. I remember katie Couric bombing but what the fuck did she do at yahoo?

I think Megyn will do better than Katie though. she has hosted a news show for years already. Katie worked on what the Today Show? kek. That's just a thing stay at home moms throw on while they are getting their kids ready for school, they barely pay attention to what/who is actually on.

What makes you think you actually know anything about it or what benefits/freedoms NBC gave her?

After a certain point, money is just numbers on a page, user. What are you going to do with 20M that you can't do with 15M? Especially if that extra 5M means you have to toe Fox's cocksucking for your tenure?

>something she said she wanted because she wants to spend more time with her 3 kids
Why doesn't she just retire? She's extremely rich enough. Horrible mother.

Reminder that Jon Stewart cucked the "uncuckable" Tucker years ago and since then, the cucked Tuck has never recovered.

youtube.com/watch?v=vmj6JADOZ-8

You never see him wear a bowtie anymore, do you?

>lel. I remember katie Couric bombing but what the fuck did she do at yahoo?
I didn't watch the yahoo show but I heard it was like Oprah + your standard 6 O'clock news. She did inspiring interviews + read the happenings of the day.
Idk if the Kelly's new show will do well but NBC's news line up has been one flop after the other.

>What makes you think you actually know anything about it or what benefits/freedoms NBC gave her?
I don't, I just remember reading an interview where she said that money wouldn't be the primary factor and that she wanted to spend more time with her kids. IDK how you can spend more time with your kids if you have to work more hours/week for less pay. She had a better bargaining position at Fox since they needed her more. She could have bargain for more money or less worktime while keeping her current salary. She's a moron for leaving and I wish Fox put someone other than Tucker.

I don't know how long her NBC contract is but if FOX was offering her $100 million for 5 years, a 5 year contract with NBC would only be $75 million.

If you live in a nice place in manhatten your gonna want that extra cash unless you are a retard like who I guess just wants her to take the money she's already earned and move to a cheap plot of land out in south dakota or something

I guess folks over at NBC probably never watched any of her live coverage of some of the BLM riots

Her antagonism with Trump was personal, not political... she is a hard right winger

Well MSNBC does have that morning joe show, which I've seen some clips of and honestly it seems pretty good. Maybe NBC is trying to broaden their appeal a little bit. It's probably too little too late after decades of liberal news talk show hosts but at least they tried

yeah but Joe is pretty much a RINO

while he is bros with Trump and criticizes the dems often, he would never actually dare to utter a policy position that's right of the center

You need first to go down to get high, motherfucker

But you don't know the details of it. You just assume she'll be working this or that. She managed to get to the point where she's negotiating 100M dollar contracts, it's safe to assume she knows what she wants.

user, once you have your house and shit paid for, we can assume she does, that money just sits there. What's she going to do, buy a few more cars? A few more houses?

I'm sure she has a nice nest egg, but whats wrong with wanting a nice vacation house in some place that isn't cold like NYC?

Also you have to take into account like half the money from those contracts is taken away for taxes. I don't know what she does with her money, but even with retarded nig athletes you rarely see them go somewhere for a pay decrease.

>Kelly has three young children, two of whom are just getting home from school when Kelly is leaving for work in the late afternoon. “I have these three little people who need me and who I really love and like to spend time with and the current schedule I’m on is not ideal for a mother of young children,” Kelly told THR in October.

>The Times reports that Fox had offered Kelly more than $20 million a year to stay put, but that NBC News chairman Lack won her over by asking her what type of deal would be most attractive to her and would take into account the schedule of her family

>watching news

>Gives up prime time for Afternoon/Evening news and Sunday talk
JUST FUCK MY CAREER UP SENPAI

Just home school your kids during the hours you're at work so everyone's schedule is in sync.

What makes you think she doesn't have one?

They only take taxes out once and I have little doubt she's got the typical shelters set up.

Nigs are retarded, spend their money on their hangers-on and putting gold fittings in their bathroom.

It wouldn't surprise me if there was a bit of an exodus from Fox just as their was from MSNBC during Obama. Some of those guys do actually get tired of blatant shilling.

No need to home school when you can afford good schools.

>Kelly exodus from Fox to Nothing But Crap being a mark of her not wanting to shill

She was in the Podesta emails corresponding with DNC

she was the Fox mole

what did she say in the podesta emails?