Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being

Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

guccifer2.wordpress.com
guccifer.sharefile.com/share?cmd=d&id=sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8#/view/sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8?_k=gsh7n9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She planted Guccifer 2.0

who is jeremy brinster and why should i care?

fuck hillary

guccifer2.wordpress.com

DNC and HRC campaign are "leaking" documents themselves and calling it a hack.

Guccifer 2.0 is a DNC mole and the MSM is slowly picking it up as a REAL hack rather than a plant by the DNC.

This is a classic leak to distort reality so she she gets all the dirt on her opponent out in the open and take the heat off of her own mishandling of emails.

Let's get to work, guys, we don't have much time.

We can't let these corrupt assholes into the White House.

Is anyone going to help with this?

Her opponent doesn't have the budget that she has for Oppo attacks. This is the only way she will win—through misinformation. This is the staple of the Clintons—winning through misinformation.

We can't let this happen.

Leaking the Trump attack document was brilliant. The media covered it in depth because it was 'confidential' and secretive. It exposed bullet points of topics she wold never be able to get an audience to listen to in a debate. She could dump 'contoversial' attacks that would be considered bad taste if she said them in public.

The leak of 'suggestions' for people to donate more than is legal is brilliant. Easy way to spread the word when spreading the word is illegal. " don't ask for more than 5,000 even though they are allowed" and the media disseminates the message for her.

I agree—they are running a brilliant campaign and demolishing the opponents public image by tactics that the See Eye Ay invented.

What does this mean, though? Does it mean that no one can win against the establishment?

She has a lot riding on this, it's her last chance to gain power after being dumped by Obamur as Secy of State.

You already lost.

Don't be so negative—there's still hope.

>You already lost.

Are you a shill?
$0.15 has been deposited to your account on behalf of DNC/HRC campaign.

Try shooting a (((money printer's))) family instead of crying over Donald Trump being a big mean bully.

the lies

wew

Someone please explain

How retarded can someone be to think the DNC is leaking this on purpose?

Read some of the follow-up posts.

>How retarded can someone be to think the DNC is leaking this on purpose?

You obviously haven't and don't understand political espionage.

Go read a damn book or two. These are tactics the See Eye Ay and Kay Gee Bee used to use.

You guys conspiracy minded idiots. It can be as simple as the following: What this, and everything else, shows is that the DNC was supporting Hillary Clinton from the beginning at the expense of other candidates, despite there being a large democratic will to support the other candidate, Bernie Sanders. If they were willing to help HC before she even ran for president, what other methods would they be willing to help during running for president?

People used to say the 9/11 shit was conspiracy too and look at where that is now.

You're a tool if you think some Romanian hacker got into the DNC server once again that easily. This "leak" benefits Hillary more than her opponent.

If you've ever studied how the government agencies like See Eye Aye operate, then this is basic 101 misinformation.

This is basically free information to the public that they released so MSM can take it apart and see that DNC is running a "squeeky clean" campaign. They also KNOW the GOP would have salivated over this and they didn't take the bait.

God, man, go read a book and red-pill yourself a little more.

how does this leak in any way benefit her?

>OPPO RESEARCH: TRUMP IS A DICK
>DEFENSE STRATEGY FOR KNOWN HRC ISSUES 1-120: LAUGH IT OFF AND SAY TRUMP IS A DICK

I'm genuinely curious as to what you think the benefit of this is. There's too many skeletons in the HRC closet for it to be a "lets get it all over with asap", only one issue will catch fire at a time. These are all known quantities, nothing here is a surprise to any of the anti HRC pundits.

That fucking OS.

>according to the data.

>you're a tool if you think some Romanian hacker got into the DNC server

if there's ANYTHING you should have learned from the Obama administration is that they have zero ability to protect their servers.

>USIS is breached
>OPM is breached
>Keypoint (USIS replacement) is breached
>Keypoint is breached again
>OPM is breached again
>OPM is breached AGAIN

These were the treasure troves of governmental PII, and the breaches all occurred within a 2 year span. The DNC is a mixture of extremely competent individuals and social media whores, acting like there isn't a massive attack surface is laughable.

>I'm genuinely curious as to what you think the benefit of this is. There's too many skeletons in the HRC closet for it to be a "lets get it all over with asap", only one issue will catch fire at a time. These are all known quantities, nothing here is a surprise to any of the anti HRC pundits.

Go read some of the posts above, there's plenty of explanations in this thread.

It comes down to this. If ALL info is already out there about her, now, this early, then there won't be much for her opponents to cling to. That means, there won't be any "revelations" being picked up by MSM.

The political climate is this, right now.

Hillary: Yeah, she took money from foreign leaders. Yeah, she stuck with bill after he fucked a WH intern. Yeah, she fucked up with her private server. Yeah she overpowered Sandbags by being DNCs favorite. And so on. There's a lot of dirt out there on her, and a lot of it will be sweeped under the rug because MSM will make it seem like it's just a conspiracy to take her down by the Republicans. The Clintons have been doing this for 30 years. In the 90's whenever something would happen, they would blame conspiracies and the Republicans.

So in other words, releasing "insider info" on Trump as OPPO research is a win-win for the DNC/HRC campaign. This will allow MSM to pick up and cover all the dirt on trump and continue the narrative on Trump (See below)

Narrative:
Trump: Racist, misogynist, bad at business, fascist, Nazi, Literally Hitler, hates everyone, bad for economy, selfish, dangerous, etc.

Who do you think will hurt more from these "leaked" documents? HRC or DJT? Think about it.......there's so much "conspiracy" surrounding the Clintons that these "leaks" will not do any harm to her campaign in the eye of the public, but will do more harm to DJT than her.

It's very simple to understand.

They are research papers... He's a researcher... Hacker is leaking the original docs...

these are the same people who used and abused Monika Lewinsky to save Bills presidency from the Paula Jones fallout

>Only a researcher

The ignorance from some of the deniers in this thread is what got us into this in the first place.

If you're ignorant, your government will treat you like an ignorant person.

People have been letting the Clintons get away with illegal behavior for decades and we have to put a stop to this family.

>plenty of explanations
>literally 2 posts of OH MAN IT'S PROBABLY THE DNC DOING IT
a few sentences of conjecture and a cat gif is hardly an established argument. Again, whether or not "ALL info is already out there" is irrelevant. Trump is an idiot, but he's a pro shitposter and will be rehashing anti-clinton rhetoric that hasn't previously made it past drudgereport. When the MSM picked up his implications about Vince Foster I almost spit on my screen. The things that the DNC has managed to laugh off for the past 20 years are still revelations to the general public, and they're hardly going to pay enough attention to this leak to learn them all now and stop caring by November. The only hope they have of this benefiting them is if they can confront every attack with a "shut up about that damn server hack" response like they're doing with the emails.

I haven't read the Trump OPPO piece, but I'm assuming it's the same kind of stuff you'd find in a motherjones piece? Has anything fresh about him been revealed or is it the same stuff the MSM has been screaming since he became a viable primary candidate? There's no benefit to HRC here, these were already daily talking points with reporters trying to do deep dives into things they could call racist/misogynist/etc

The only thing of any substantive value that seems to have come out of this so far is some details on the PAC donors and how the Clinton campaign has been getting sneaky with their funds. Not that this is anything new, but having concrete numbers and a "source" to point to when discussing previously theoretical arguments of general graft and corruption will at least slightly benefit the NeverHillary camp.

Sometimes a leak is just a leak

Ignoramus.

Do you really think the DNC would allow it to be hacked that easily?

Stay ignroant. Just the way they like it.

>Sometimes a leak is just a leak

If you know anything about Watergate and the CIA-covert Ops, you'd easily come to the conclusion that this is done to their own benefit.

Either:

A) The hack was real, and DNC only let a really old/unpatched server run with shitty documents on them that aren't big revelations.

or

B) They released it on their own.

The CIA and FBI are known to use informants to get what they want.

Most recent example is the Orlando shooter. They tried to get an informant to get the shooter to commit an act.

Do you really think the DNC doesn't have ex-CIA people on her side?

In the Watergate scandal, Nixon (through Haldeman) hired ex-CIA agents to keep tabs on the DNC...and this was 50 years ago. Don't you think they have better ways to do cover-ups now?

>doesn't acknowledge the poster's points
>posts happy merchant and calls him an idiot
never change Sup Forums

They're total incompetents, of course they're easy to hack

What points, m8?

>South Korea

see
Part of my job is network security, breaches happen every day. Just got my letter in the mail from my old university revealing to its userbase that they were breached 2 years ago. Keeping networked resources "secure" at scale is insanely difficult, even if all your users are security minded. Keep in mind Clinton & Co. like to play fast and loose with their "secure" server setups and employ an army of interns with the opsec skills of a 12 year old.

>only one server with uninteresting stuff was compromised
anything truly dangerous to reveal probably isn't kept on a public facing server, particularly in plain text. This is exactly the kind of mundane shit you'd expect to find on a network share where many people need concurrent access to it.

>they have people who are really good at opsec, counter intel and cover ups
and people who are also really bad at it. That's what happens when you are a large organization. The DNC isn't made out entirely of NSA-tier technicians, the attack vector was likely Paula in HR doing something really fucking stupid that she'd been told 20 times not to do, or someone setting up their servers fucking up the formatting on a single command, or one of an unending number of 0days that the entire fucking world is at one time or another vulnerable to.

People who don't have a background in tech seem to think that "security" is a known quantity... It's not.

right so I know Hillary has done something bad here but can someone explain to a retard (me) what actually means?

I am not schooled up on this too much so if someone could give me a quick and brief explanation that would be fantastic

Your post will not kill the thread.

honestly? no idea.
OP is seemingly stating that because someone who worked at the DNC has their name on a document supposedly leaked from the DNC that this is proof of collusion between the DNC and the hacker. Was every other document's signature wiped clean, or written as "LOL GUCIFER" or something?

If these things had been noted as being copied into fresh documents for some reason and his fingerprints were still on it, this would be an issue... But that doesn't seem like the case. Did Gucifer list the date of the exfiltration as before april 2015?

>People who don't have a background in tech seem to think that "security" is a known quantity... It's not.

Knowing enough about networking leads me to believe that, yes, someone from HR was a point of entrance, but it also leads me to believe that the DNC is not that stupid. No one is saying they have NSA-tier techs working for them, but this is obviously dumb info that plays out well in the public.

Meme warfare is real, believe it or not.
They used to do this kind of stuff without server hacks, but through the media and written paper.

Good fileshare of Guccifer2

guccifer.sharefile.com/share?cmd=d&id=sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8#/view/sbe49b6cdcf94f0a8?_k=gsh7n9

Pass: #GucCi2/0

//Include the #

It's just too convenient for "Guccifer 2.0" to release this shit around the same time that all this stuff is going down.

There's just too much contradicting information with DNC and the hack.

They just want to get all the info out there so GOP won't have much to attack them with.

22 replies by this ID

>22 replies by this ID

So what? It's my thread, nigger.

>have your candidate stink of hack scandals
>intentionally leak info and call it a hack
Is being this stupid really a part of her plan?

>Is being this stupid really a part of her plan?

Yes. Her whole public image has been dindu nuffin' while she does sneaky shit behind closed doors for 40 years.

Imagine, if her server didn't exist...we would've never known about her dirty ways of working behind closed doors.

>half the posts in this thread by this ID

the fuck is wrong with you?

no it wasn't you fucking idiot. the plan was from late December and only had shit that the other republican candidates had already beaten a dead horse with.

go be a shill and/or retarded somewhere else.

Fuck off nigger.

Go read a book.

>Who do you think will hurt more from these "leaked" documents? HRC or DJT?

Hillary dipshit, everything in that file has already been blasted over the airwaves for the last 6 months. the leak shows that the DNC is just as incompetent with its internal servers as Hillary.

>Hillary dipshit, everything in that file has already been blasted over the airwaves for the last 6 months. the leak shows that the DNC is just as incompetent with its internal servers as Hillary.

You idiot, you still don't get the big picture.

She's fucking untouchable.

>Hillary runs campaign saying Trump isn't competent enough to be president
>does this by purposefully making herself look retarded

people will just look at her and think she's retarded. playing dumb might work when you have an FBI investigation breathing down your back, but not on the campaign trail.

not an argument

>She's fucking untouchable
just because no one has actually tried to hit her with something doesn't mean she's untouchable

How dumb are you, shill? Do you even know her history? Have you ever worked with people like her who play victims and always get it their way?

You clearly are 16 and have no job or real life experience.

>just because no one has actually tried to hit her with something doesn't mean she's untouchable

Hope you're serious. The Clintons have survived like 20 Lolocausts.

Fuck outta here Hindu shill. Disable your proxy.

>concern trolls
>calls me a shill

oh that's rich

What's your point fuck wit pay attention to id's.... user is the fucking OP

Shoo

He's right ya fucking autistic shill

so now i'm a shill because i think Trump will win?

you jews have really lost your edge

>Hillary Clinton is a disgusting human being.

Tell us something we didn't already know, OP.

It's not about Trump, you fucking moron.

I don't even care about Trump.

The point stands. The Clinton's are the shadiest political family in U.S. history and nothing is above them.

You thought the Bush's were bad, you watch out.

Now fuck off and go vote for that rusty cunt in the general you idiot.

No your a shill because your fucking autistic post

>The Clinton's are the shadiest political family in U.S. history
no shit retard, doesn't mean she won't get indicted

>no shit retard, doesn't mean she won't get indicted

Why are you swaying this informative thread you shillcunt.

Also she'll never get indicted you moron. Worst case scenario (which will never happen) she'll get a pardon.

Now eat a dick you salamander

1) nice syntax
2) nigger, have you even read this thread? highlight OPs ID, read the shit he's posted, and try to tell me that he's not a concern troll.

>implying
They've had dozens of people killed before for interfering in their business. Ill Bill was raping women and fucking children, but nobody cares about any of that, it just got buried. No, she won't get indicted. Some FBI official is going to "disappear mysteriously" or commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head twice, and then then the issue will disappear.

>she'll get a pardon, which is just as good as admitting to guilt
Fixd

Still not as good as throwing her in a shark tank and locking the keys so she gets mauled.

She's way above the law of almost anyone in U.S. history.

The things that this family has done are so ridiculous that it makes Dick Cheney blush.

>informative thread

all you've done is point out that the author of the original document was linked to the document after the document was leaked. you then went on to wildly assume that the DNC did the leaks themselves and declared that they are evil masterminds that can't be stopped while implying that Trump will lose because they are such evil masterminds that no one can stop. this is laughable at best.

the DNC is a bunch of idiots with an agenda that's used to running against other idiots that don't know how to push their agenda. this leak was not their doing, it was the doing of some backwater gypsy because the DNC doesn't know how fucking computers work

>she'll get a pardon.
she has to actually be charged and found guilty to be pardoned.

also
>saying "worst case scenario" and not "best case scenario"

you've gone and exposed yourself with a Freudian slip shill.

> breaches happen every day. Just got my letter in the mail from my old university revealing to its userbase that they were breached 2 years ago. Keeping networked resources "secure" at scale is insanely difficult, even if all your users are security minded.

This. Unrelated funposting story time.

I used to fuck around at the university I attended. Keep in mind, this is not a podunk skeez university, a major tier-1 research state uni on the west coast. How did my naive fucking around BTFO them?

> go into academic computer lab
> dicking around
> wow how nifty its pretty g-eazy to write a keylogger in python that doesnt come up as anything in Symantec Norton Enterprise Expensive Edition blahblah
> over the course of a day, sit at a random 5 computers in the lab that has hundreds of people floating through all day, install keylogger
> keylogger periodically dumps to text file, uses campus no-auth SMTP to bounce logs to throway address
> neato fritos guys
> get loads of FB normie accounts, campus ID logins (grades/transcripts/online classes)
> deface some FBs, just for giggs
> one day an interesting login acct appears
> some (presumably) IT guy uses a domain account with the word 'admin' in the name to access a network drive
> convert py to .exe, drop on network drive
> this domain user has remote process start ability thru grouppolicy on AD (you fucking retards)
> start_keylog_on_interesting_machine.exe
> someone on this machine uses another domain account which has global admin on domain
> start panicking
> reset password on every account in the faculty, admin, IT usergroups
> oh man they use single sign on for email
> freaking out oh god oh god
> WMI script to grab all outlook data for each and every user as ,pst
> scheduled task on domain to run script right now
> every single person's complete email history, student, admin, IT, professional, etc now backed up to file
> zip files, flash drive
> my dick is spaghetti, run home

if shes charged with breaking US code title 18 section 2071 and pardoned, she'd still be ineligible to hold public office.

This guy is the biggest cuck of all time.

Someone needs to punch you in the dick for being an idiot.

U.S. education system is a total failure, and you're definitely a product of public schooling.

Your inability to comprehend this whole ordeal is beyond my ability to explain to you in lamen's terms, so you resort to ad hominem attacks just like a typical jew nigger who blindly eats hamburgers because "they taste good."

Fuck off, you low IQ inbred sperm stain.

Did you died?

not an argument :^)

Here's the thing - even if it was a leak, we are the only ones autistic enough to read them

>not an argument :^)

Your comprehension level is disturbing because what sucks about this whole situation is that I have neighbors that have low IQ just like you and it makes me feel terrible that I have normies around me who can't understand the bigger picture.

>Here's the thing - even if it was a leak, we are the only ones autistic enough to read them

It was bait. Case closed. It might make a comeback before November, but not right now.

neigh. they said "there has been some kind of network problem", set 'user must reset password on next login' = 1 for all domain users, and never found out

little do they know i am laying in wait, 3 years after graduating

i probably shoudl have extorted someone by now but i'm too lazy and squeamish

>gets btfo
>resorts to ad hominem attacks

heh

How did that fag poster BTFO me?

His argument is "Hacks happen."

Very thoughtful and articulate.

ad hominems aren't arguments bud

Are you having a Budlight right now, bud?

Good taste. Continue on.

more compelling than your "hacks neber habben, it must habe been da DNC demselbs :DDDD. hilary ids ebil and ids suber smart, she cand be sdobbed :DDD"

Still going to read it all either way

And how do you want to get to work? The obvious is reading it all and developing counters, and also the leaks have dirt on Clinton that can be expanded. So stop bitching about where it came from and read up fucker

>not using normie fb passwords to get nudes from
>not going through emails looking for nudes
>not getting the nudes
At least put them in a torrent for the rest of us.

I don't know. It does seem odd that the DNC immediately admitted to getting hacked, and they even claimed it was russian hackers.

It also happened when the msm was obsessed with the orlando shooting. So if they didn't want a ton of media exposure, now would be the time to do it.

Some really good shills in this thread, take notes.

Anyone saying this shit is on purpose or the DNC is unhackable take a page out of their defacto leader Shitllary.
It seems they're all levels of fucked up we can't even begin to think of, and that sort of corruption has apparently bred a laziness that makes their info ripe for the taking.

Don't believe the super-jews here.

I agree.

Timing is everything.

OH FUCK, A RARE SIGHTING OF AN ACTUAL EXPOSED SHILL.

How much do you get payed?

This is the problem though, even if they leaked the documents during a time when nothing else was going on, the vast majority of normie msm wouldn't even bother covering it. It would just be Fox and breitbart and infowars. Then the dems can just say those silly ole republicans are complaining about her emails again.

>How much do you get payed?

$0.00

Fuck off niggerfaggot

OP is painfully obvious as a shill

Sup Forums being pol.

It's a giant leak, I don't think they would deliberately leak like that
How do you proof the whole thing to make sure nothing damning is on it?