Your country

>your country
>your IQ
USA

It's somewhere around 145. Yeah, I paid to be tested.

three standard deviations above the highest on this board
so 6 stds above the mean.

I didn't specify the standard deviation. I suppose I should have, huh. Anyway, yes, it's 15.

around 138

don't know my IQ but it's probably much below standard

Jermony

haven't had it tested but surely it's incredibly high, one of the highest even

119. Got tested in an official state-run institution.

Not that it matters, I've never benefited that much out of it. Intelligence does not equal success in life.

this

>your country
flag

>your IQ
100. GET FUCKED BRAINLETS

Come at me, sub-verbal Australopithecines.

121 last test I did a few weeks ago.

150-152 as tested by two separate psychologists

Got tested by my uncle who works as a psychologist at Nintendo.

168cm

This desu

Only honest answer here, besides OP.

You're just jealous.

Flaccid or erect?

France

I did the WISC IV

>flag
>I got 134 when I was 19 but I got 129 2 years later for some fucking reason

You should take a test for adults as it's known to vary significantly.

Of a bunch of retards?

Maybe, but not that much. I'm not interested though, my school asked my parents back in time so I did it, but I don't want to spend money now.

>be smart race

Fair enough.

There are several factors that can affect IQ. For instance working out has been shown to temporarily increase mental capacity. Or perhaps you just had a bad night's sleep before taking the test.

The average abo is mildly impaired...

Why aren't Ethiopian Jews as smart as other Jews? Or even other Ethiopians?

Flag
120-130

Did a partial IQ test as part of an autism spectrum test. I scored quite high on the logic part of the test, around 95th percentile, but below average on memory. I do have ADD and hadn't slept properly the night before, so that might have altered the outcome slightly. Not that it matters, I'm still a complete fucking loser after all.

One said I was 105, the other one 115 and the last one 120. I guess it makes sense that I do better upon retaking the test, and am thus more inclined to believe it's around 105

Are you terrone or polentone?

I'm Ukrainian. I live in the South tho, so terrone-immigratone I guess

So how autistic are you?

Where in the South?

South Korea

I haven't measured mine so far but I'm pretty sure mine's no higher than a dog's or something around that level. People outside SK tend to think Koreans or East Asians are pretty smart and clever bookworms but to be honest, most of them are just as retarded as Arabs

In view of Abos, average IQ 62 is normal.

Got diagnosed with high functioning Asperger's syndrome. So it's fairly mild and unless you know what to look for you wouldn't be able to tell.

Sa terra Sarda (et negra)

And, Ethiopian Jews are genetically pure Ethiopian.

See this

Have you had sex with any Italian women yet ? They need your slav seed

i've only done online tests and generally score between 110-130

>ireland: 92

never did a real test but this is what i got

Aus but I'm Sicilian
Most scores itt seem like they're inflated by 30

I'm not into women, although I'm a khv so I've never slept with an italian dude either

Tho I don't mind, they're all normalfags

Potatostan
122 last time I checked.

What are you doing in a white country like Australia?

>tfw intelligence slowly deteriorates due to vidya and piss poor self-management
I remember staying up all night playing Rome: Total War when I was 16. On exam week.

arround 115 and 120

Flag
Tested 6 years ago at the age of 16 after a sleepless night (I know that's what everyone say)

Guess

>chile is 89% white
Love this meme images

Sixty three percent

Italy
I usually get the max in online tests like this but these are online tests so not accurate

How come that everyone here have 130+ IQ and yet this board is so retarded?

arg
idk where to test it
:(((((((

>Japan
>113
fuck you.

atom bomb revenge!

We have to drop the intelligence in our posts to a level that will accommodate the more feeble minded amongst us.

Maybe it is that the higher the IQ of a board is the dumber the posts will be.

that would mean that /pol or /his have the highest IQ

Entirely plausible. Think about it. Why would you willingly share good information with strangers on the Internet that you don't even know or owe?

If anything, misleading them with disinformation benefits you since decreases competition for yourself.

Okay yeah 52%, but you didn't answer my question

I got a fluke 162 as a very young child but any child can look smart. I probably couldn't even crack 120 anymore as an adult.

Mine's probably in the global top 5, but I'm too lazy to do a test

please consider curing something or helping me own property on mars

>I paid to be tested.
Example of the limitations/uselessness of IQ. In that it's not really indicative of anything, an intelligent person wouldn't pay to be validated by others, by what amounts to a narrow test designed for retards (literally).

I need no pseudoscience for validation and identity. I espouse my considerable intellect through real action.

Why does Lithuania get the smart scores? Fuck Lithuania!

Chile

Alri retard