Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>". . . white civilization, which is the best civilization ever produced"

literally white supremacist tier

Not an argument.

We converted him lads.

Scans indicate that this post is non-argumentative in origin.

Thanks stephan.
godspeed

At 11:15~ "Genocide is when the gene pool gets wiped out, not when it flourishes through admixture and spread through the host population."

kek, white genocide fags and anti-race mixers BTFO

Fucking skrælings, KILL THEM ALL!!
>Actually a pack or what you would call it, >attacked one of our women outside leifsbuða, >her big tits fell out as they hit her with their nigger weapon
>got scared shitless and ran away
this where americans get their titty fear from?
It is an actually true story, read Leif Eirksons saga or Leif inn heppni as he was called.
you should under stand what that means in your scandinavian dialect, or you are a complete swede.

Anyways watching his rambling there

Also God damnit .... California... I know shooting and all.. but for fuck sake. ISIS homo shoots up a bunch of degenerates, they were still americans, we wave homo flag... was in oslo today too.. and fucking guess what.. homo flags on several roofs spotted from the fucking train...

bump

>2016
>not a white supreemist
????????

he wasnt gay its a false flag narrative, no reliable source has confirmed this. he went to the club twice before to scope it out and observe the degeneracy, he had a wife and kids

I bet he got sick of all those "Makes you think" Indian threads.

I wish he didn't use Jared Diamond as a reference.

Other than that, good video.

All you really need to know is that there were probably only 2 million native americans in the entirety of North America before the white man arrived.

There's now far more than 2 million native americans in the USA.

And we're supposed to be trembling with white guilt over that or something.

"White civilization"= muh (((secular liberal capitalist postmodern democratic values)))

These are the same people who favor Jews over Muslims because Israel is a "secular democracy" and are anti-Muslim because they aren't tolerant towards women, gays, and Jews.

Hop off the modernist train, white man. Once you do you'll realize the entire idea of progress and superiority over other civilizations is just part of a greater kike scheme to get people to throw their traditions away and separate individuals from their own people.

I find it funny that edgy faggots like you think this guy is a philosopher

Aw, Stefan is great. /comfy/

Aw, Stefan is great. /comfy/

Why is this Canadian allowed to preach hate on youtube in Canada?

How is Stefan not a philosopher? He wrote his phd on the history of philosophy. What more do you require?

i thought this too..............

in all fairness the Native Americans benefited from the white genes

on the flip side white Europeans will not benefit from arab/black genes

Name a better civilisation

He's not a PhD he's got a masters in history and was a theater fag as an undergrad. He's not even qualified to teach philosophy at the community college level.

He is a philosophaster

BASED

All of the ancient, traditional civilizations, including the white ones. This modern white civilization is a fucking hell hole and everyone on this board knows it.

Make no mistakes, Stefan's sudden political evolution is no mistake, it is a gift from kek himself for these pressing times.
Stefan will prove the single most influential figure in this movement, I can see it clearly.

egyptian, sumerian, greek, mayan

any civilization that utilized tesla's alternating current

STEFAN IS NOW LITERALLY HITLER

He is coming home....

what????? how dare u slander evola and say he wouldnt want whites to be able to form their own ethnostates, thats maddening, the races cant live amongst eachother in one nation, democratic or not

and /white supreemist is just a meme for white nationalist

Diverse causes have contributed until now to the fact that racism has become the object of propaganda entrusted to incompetent people, to individuals who are waking up any day now as racists and anti-Semites and whose simple sloganeering has replaced serious principles and information. (Eléments pour une éduction raciale, p. 15)

>tfw you realize Tesla invented troll physics

I can't wait till Moly weighs in on the YouTube pride subversion. Will he finally name the Jew?

This man has definitely been to pol, who has that screenie of the dude mentioning pol and Stefan responding

He mentioned Sup Forums --and indirectly referred to Sup Forums-- in his most recent Jo Cox video.

Well the Chinese were way more advanced way before the Europeans rose to greatness, and had cities of a million while our largest cities were around 50,000

Every one of his videos gets more and more based

saved. this is amazing

This video is absolute shit. He is arguing that it wasn't genocide because international law didn't exist to define it as such at the time and no one was charged at the time. He also claims that because some mixed raced people and mitochondrial DNA can be found today it couldn't possobly be genocide (no definition of genocide has ever required this level of extermination). Of all the non-arguments I have seen, this is the most pathetic.

Genocide happened and people thought it was cool.

No, his claims are based on:
Low native population to start with
90%-95% of deaths where of diseases something nobody could have predicted or controlled, in other words there is no moral responsibility for these deaths
There was still Native Americans left after
Native Americans committed transgressions against Europeans of a much more savage nature

I really didnt think much of Moly until about 6 months ago

he overdosed on redpills and its great

He already said he hates fucking chinks though

Our Philosopher who art in Canada,
Stefan be thy name.
Thy nonviolent stateless society come.
Thy arguments be done
on Sup Forums as it is on Youtube.
Give us this day our daily d'nations,
and forgive us our aggression,
as we forgive those who donate only ONE DOLLAR,
and lead us not into leftism,
but deFOO us from evil.
For thine is the AnCap Paradise,
the logic and the reason,
available forever online (freedomainradio.com *slash* donate).

I hope you're doing well.

Does he really defend the genocide? Or is this OP making clickbait. I imagine he is going point out that it was mainly disease who killed the Amerindians, not a massive systematic effort to genocide the people, which is true. People do need to know this, especially those playing the oppression olympics.

I'm not the type to hark on past injustices nor am I one to blame an entire race, especially modern people of that race, for past atrocities. Further, it gets old learning about, in the West anyways, muh white oppression. One semester out of an entire public education is enough to learn about the Holocaust, the Amerindian genocide, Black slavery and segregation, etc, if even that much. But I don't appreciate when people deny that bad things happened. However, such bad things should be understood in their proper historical context. So none of this, "white man invented slavery, everybody else on earth was living in harmony before the white man came," nonsense. All races had their jerks who subjected and genocided other races and within their own race. It's the story of humanity practically.

wow that's some stupid poetry right there

he linked a video. why don't you go and watch it?!?

and 95% of what you use in daily life was still invented by white people, imagine that. They had a 5,000 year head start and still didn't change science, technology etc as much as white civs did.

wow

was fine up until the French Revolution

that is when it all started going to shit.

None of this disproves genocide. Try again.

I NO LONGER BELIEVE IN ETHNIC EGALITARIANISM

>I want to watch a video longer than five minutes

Summary pls, does he support the idea that genocide of Native Americans was justified in order to bring western civilization? Because if so that's pretty much neokike speak in defense of israel

Sup Forums is senpai and stefan is hoping we will notice him

If I have a disease I don't know about and I hug a friend or loved one and he/she dies is that murder?
Well, its as much murder as this was genocide.

>36 minutes
>I_ain't_got_time_for_dat.gif

I was hoping someone else had watched in full and tell me now. I'll watch it later.

>Stefan almost white supremacist tier

Guess all those asian and african governments are white supremacist

The british actually purposefully infected natives with diseases though

is it over the transformation?

FIRST BEN GARRISON
NOW STEFAN

FEEL IT FEEL IT!

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE

Every time there is a Mollymeme thread you post this Schlomo, why do you hate the man so much ?

many genocides are only so in hindsight

natives in the americas didn't ask for clemency so they could roam and kill the buffalo in peace. they intended to kill. they were equal and active participants in a war, and they lost. that's that.

I'LL SHOW MY COCK UP YOUR ASS YOU FUCKING CUNT

we have documents from officers ordering their minions to give the natives smallpox blankets

There is an element of that. He talks about how disease killed most (everyone acknowledges this), most of that happened indirectly (everyone acknowledges this), states that it couldn't be genocide because there are still native and mixed raced people living today, tries to claim that native women wanted white dick really bad, says "natives did bad stuff too" (this does generally get glossed over, but is not relevant to the issue of whether or not a genocide occurred), mentions repeatedly that deaths occurred over a substantial period of time (who knew genocide had a time limit?), and talks about how natives benefitted from being "civilized" by white people because "western civilization" is a homogenous and immutable entity.

OBLIGATORY WATCH FOR ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=H1y_0NfhF9c

Someone should introduce Stephan to Brother Nathanael.

Not a bad video but I'm sick and tired of all the Mollymeme shilling on Sup Forums lately.

DON'T OVERDOSE ON THE RED PILL, STEF

Genocide implies a systematic attempt to exterminate a people, which that isn't. It's also well over a century after the postulated mass extinction caused by contact that people like jared diamond and howard zinn postulate.

He is evolving from a libertarian to a fascist. Surprised the other paultards haven't seen the light of fascism yet.

>1 post by this ID

I can't wait for the lolocaust 2.0. It's time we banished the jew back to the desert.

daily reminder that Sup Forums is a molymeme board, bump all molyneux threads, sage all other threads

That is not at issue here. The question is whether or not a genocide occurred. Disease does not have to be the means.

Destruction of villages, food sources, forced relocation, theft of children who were forced to attend special schools to "civilize" them (note that genocide includes the systematic destruction of culture), and forced sterilization of native women that continued into the 1970's are the issues to debate.

This is it. With the exception of government policies such as sterilization which continues into the recent past, most of this occured so log ago that no is alive to hold responsible and doing so would be silly as everyone had blood on their hands.

Let's just learn from it and move on. It can't be undone.

were arguing over semantics. Even if it is "genocide" desu I don't give a fuck cause they are shitskin savages

It seems we need to define our terms. What does Stefan Molynuex and you mean by "Native American." Do you mean the indigenous peoples designated by the U.S. government living within the territory of the political entity known a the United States? Or are you using the term to mean all indigenous people of the American Continents, from the Arctic in the North to Mesoamerica to the tip of South America?

I am not familiar with the genocide of the Northern Amerindians/Native Americans of the United States, but I do know that the Spanish had a systematic obsession of Amerindian language, culture, and way of life. Genocide, at least the official international definition, is much more than just spilling blood. It's about taking away a people's identity as well. Mesoamerican Amerindians, initially, were violently converted to Catholicsm, given Hispanic names by their Spanish ''''''caretakers'''''' in place of their native names, and scolded for using their native tongue. These methods, mind you, were used in the beginning of any contact with a new tribe. The tribe's children and children's children would eventually accept Hispanic culture a their own, as it was the only culture they knew. Their parent's native culture would eventually die out.

The (((man)))* who defined genocid in the early 20th century pointed out that the Amerindians, as a whole, meaning the indigenous people of the American Continents, experienced virtually every point of his definition of genocide, including cultural oppression.

Guess what his ethnicity is :^)

This isn't semantics. Don't cut yourself on that edge.

If race mixing isn't genocide than Sup Forumss theory about white genocide is

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

Actually most of the natives that were killed were killed after America broke free and had their big 'manifest destiny' wild west phase, with the trail of tears and shit

NAME THE JEW.. MOLY NEUX..
NAME THE JEW.. MOLY NEUX
NAME THE JEW.. MOLY NEUX

> natives benefitted from being "civilized" by white people because "western civilization" is a homogenous and immutable entity
Haha. I would trade my entire existence to have the Anglos civilized my ancestors rather than those hypocritical papists, the Spaniards.

>tfw no English-speaking Mesoamerican Commonwealth with the rights of English men, the common law, or Westminster parliamentarism.
Such is life.

Choosing to call it "genocide" or not doesnt change the facts. It's just a word debating this is pure autism. Also:who fucking cares that they're gone,would you prefer to deal with them on top of the niggers?

your incentivized scalping caused the animosity

since whites are superior, race mixing for them is genocide. Race mixing with shitskins is enriching their polluted gene pool

>STEFAN JUSTIFIES NATIVE AMERICAN GENOCIDE

Actually he just argued that no such genocide happened by pointing out that they were simply bred out of existence. Also you can use that as an example of white genocide.

Shall we settle this once and for all?

Your mum isn't qualified to suck dick, but she does a damn good job. :^|

>might makes right
>end the fucking kike

My bad. I thought you were saying that differentiating the means by which they died was semantics.

I agree that there is no point in debating it now. There is no one to hold responsible and natives are essentially gone.

Reminder that Ben Garrison is behind this.

If "genocide" means the supplantment of 80 IQ savages and the creation of a glorious civilization then I gotta say, I'm all in favor of this "genocide"
Im pragmatic

At least you're honest. I wish more on Sup Forums would be. They always skirt around the issue, weirdly enough. Sure they talk about a genocidal race war in the future but when talking about past genocide by Europeans I find that more often than not that there are those on Sup Forums who don't want to talk about it. They go straight to the, "What happened happened. That's all in the past now. Those people aren't us. There is no use in bringing that up. For true racial harmony we have to move on."