>Country
>do you have a disability?

US
yes, dyslexia

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aripiprazole#Obsessive-compulsive_disorder
youtu.be/i11B6I94YMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, two. They are both curse and a gift.

Too afraid to take a test

flag
short-sightedness, probably also mental illness of some sort but I haven't been tested.

Forgot to mention prosopagnosia. It's easy to forget about it. I'm constantly seeing people and being unsure of whether they're people I know or not because their faces all look so similar to me.

Yes. I suffer from some pretty bad brain damage.
I have never been to the hospital but basically about 4 years ago I got angry as fuck at a videogame (honestly can't remember which) and charged head first into my bookshelf. I fucking hurt my head bad, and my books fell out over my head. Most of my books are videogame walkthroughs and I passed out for a few seconds.

Since then I have horrible memory loss, and my muscles don't always work. For example, when typing, I often have my hands freeze above the keyboard whilst I try to slam my fingers down. Or sometimes they do the opposite and start wildly tapping out of my control. I have to type everything very carefully and make several edits.

Honestly it is ruining my life. I have always had anger issues but it has gotten even worse since the incident. for example i almost got fired from my office job because someone put their lunch box on top of my sandwich in the fridge so I went into a black rage and ate 50% of the food in the fridge and stomped the other half then tipped the fridge over. I have bad rage and my body is failing.

Interesting, I think I've heard about this before. Maybe you should check yourself for mental illness and get health benefits like I did. I'd list and tell about mine but I talked about it earlier already.

Obesity and Bulimia.

Existence hurts

I'm very sorry user

is there nothing doctors can do?

how can a disability be a gift?

I am too scared to go to the doctor

I am schizophrenic and autistic.
I see more, I have visions.

flag
I am greek

Flag
BPD

USA
Aspergers, adhd and depression

it's better to see a doctor now instead of going to one later

I know 2/3 of your feels. Huefag aspie with depression. Must be shit having adhd. You take ritalyn breh ?

autism, legit anxiety disorder (not this "oh I'm nervous (to a normal degree and about something it's totally normal to be nervous about) therefor I have anxiety" bullshit, clinical depression, and one time I was in a sanitarium following an incident and one of the doctors called me scizophrenic but I don't think I was ever actually diagnosed

I'm an unemployable mess and life is hell

My life is hell too but I manage it somehow.
Did you ever had paranoia, voices or delusions?

paranoia, but no voices or delusions

that's a very serious disorder. How do you deal with it?

If it is only constant paranoia it might be something like paranoid personality disorder. I struggle also with voices and delusions.

what kind of delusions?

In the past I thought that I have magical powers, that I'm a vampire, that if I stab somebody to death I will become God so I was wandering the streets at night with a knife, then I thought that there is a demon following me, now I have mostly delusions of reference (it feels like everyone is looking, talking and laughing at me, when I move through the crowd I feel like I was glowing and everyone knows that there is something off about me.

My body is pretty fucking broken these days, but I wasn't born with any physical disabilities.

I'm dyslexic and mildly dyspraxic (read: autistic.) I've struggled with depression and anxiety as an adult but have worked through most of my issues now. I did waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many drugs / drank too much in this process over the last decade however. We'll have to wait n see regarding lasting effects.

Yeah concussion will phuck you up. You probably should have gone to the Docs. Just from the way you've written this out though, and the incident in the first place (benefit of the doubt re whether this a troll) you're obviously on the spectrum. Go and see your GP.

sounds like you watch a lot of anime

A bladder which is twice the size of an adult
Im not kidding

I don't watch anime at all.
I was like that since I can remember. Got my first delusion when I was 13.
That was 17 years ago.

I'm a performer, and during my performances I always think the audience hates me and is bored etc., but then I see videos of and the crowd is captivated and laughing and cheering etc.
Is this anything like a scizophrenic delusion or is it just me hating myself?

Aspergers

It's low self-esteem and maybe a bit of paranoia.

May I ask, are the voices actually audible, or is it like your internal monologue that feels... foreign?

Both.
I hear some lad telling me to do things, once he screamed but mostly I hear foreign voices inside my head.

yes,
obesity, a cyst, and Hypothyroidism

well I guess that's relatively good?

thanks

Nothing to worry about too much. I wish good fortune upon you.

Autism, podophobia (opposite of feet fetish), gerontophilia (opposite of pedophilia)

South Korea

Nope I don't apart from some mental disorders like schizo and mental retardation

Does pedophilia count?

myopia
I don't know if diabetes mellitus and psoriasis counts as disability

I've experienced the latter a couple of times sleep deprivated & drugged when trying to sleep. Not pleasant at all. Sort of like looking at the livechat when user posts a popular link. Like my subconcious (or a supraconciousness)
is bubbling up.

God speed Polanbro.

OCD. The bad type. I got better after medicating myself, but I stopped and a lot of it came back (on a more manageable force, although). As long as I'm not nervous I can live a relatively normal life, and I'm glad of it.

I take vivance.

Were you on amphetamine/cocaine/mephedrone or something else?
>God speed Polanbro.
Thank you friend. I have to get ready to work at 4:30, it's 1 am. I cannot sleep even without drugs. I will be a zombie, eh/ Sleep deprivation ain't good for me, might trigger shit.

Slight stigmatism on my eyes but that's normal being blue eyed in the subtropics

Yes. I didn't know depression and anxiety were considered disabilities until I saw them listed in that ethnicity, veteran status, and disabilities thing at the end of job applications. It makes sense though, I get a stomach ache and the shits whenever I get really anxious or depressed.

Doug?

Flag.
Short-sightedness and bipolar disorder type I.

I don't really experience depression though, just infrequent manic episodes.

lel i sell my adhd medication to some junkies so i can get some extra cash on the side

>Sleep deprivation ain't good for me
It's good for nobody to be honest senpai. I'm pleased you have a job.

Were you on amphetamine/cocaine/mephedrone or something else?
Sort of. Don't sleep first night due to stims, then the 2nd night I'm stoned. This has only happened a few times, but it's unpleasant and I wondered how similar it is to "hearing voices".

It's like part of my brain is falling off to sleep (subconcious) too quickly, while I'm still awake on some level. It unnerves me, so I "wake up" and don't want to sleep.. This cycle only repeats a few times before my "concious" level misses the chatter and I actually fall asleep, if that makes sense.

>I'm pleased you have a job.
Well me too.
It makes sense.
Be careful with drugs, it might mess you up for good.
Did you ever experience sleep paralysis btw?
It's like you are awake but still asleep at some level. It happened to me, I was lying in my bed and part of me fell asleep but my eyes were open, I started hallucinating like crazy, I heard music and saw a shadow person, he came close to my bed and I couldn't catch a breath, I was paralyzed, couldn't move or scream for help, it lasted several minutes. Horrible experience.

Same senpai
When did you get diagnosed what kind field do you struggle in?

is being manlet considered a disability?

I'm perfectly healthy and depressed

Thanks user. I'm pretty sure it already did, but honestly I attribute these couple of episodes to weed + sleep deprivation. Be well mon ami.

depends how tall are you?

You too friend, have a good night.

my penis is only 4 and a bit inches
does that count?

same, I just fidget around on online tests and if it comes out I have something, I just leave it at that.

i am 5'10, i am just asking for a friend.
i mean, a general question. let's say you are 5'5. or 5'3.

Flag
Flag

I don't think i could enjoy life at that height

OCD
luckily i am on abilify and i feel nothing

Aripiprazole helps with OCD? I'm also on that shit but I am en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aripiprazole#Obsessive-compulsive_disorder
Huh...

>Florida
>ADHD
>GAD
>Dyscalculia
>Formerly major depressive disorder

I guess I shouldn't say formerly, just that I've cut shitty people out of my life, gotten a better job, and my medication is really really helping

You just kinda have to make do. Having a boipussi ain't easy.

alri Poland

Flag
Alopecia and hyperhidrosis and chronic rhinitis

muss so strümpfe tragen

>OCD/Autism and a hyper sensitivity to loud noises
>Depression/anxiety aka being a weak pussy
>astigmatism and shit eyesight -1.75 in both byes
>deviated septum that fucks up my facial aesthetics
>crooked teeth that i was made fun of for by family for years
>used to be a fat fuck now i lift a bit but still am 6ft/187lbs
>pretty sure i gave myself arthritis in my neck because up until about i was 20 i would rock my head back and forth whilst listening to music everynight
>had to stop because the pain would get so bad in my neck and i would always taste blood in my mouth after doing it

>asperger
>disability
lmao

Argentina
No

I am 5'5, have autistim, depression, very bad Anger problems, infact I'm currently on probation for getting into a fight at school. I also have OCD and hate Being taken out of my routines and schedules

Severe anxiety and constant hate of myself, and I am completely incapable of expressing my emotions. I also think that everyone hates me, and looks at me with the greatest of disdains.

America

Yes

youtu.be/i11B6I94YMw
Don't end up like him
Also I experienced hyper sensitive to loud noises aswell due to being afraid of grtting bad hearing. Eventually I'd stopped caring, but developed some kind of ocd.

Go see a doctor right now. The earlier you do so, the better. This is only going to get worse with time.

He probably isn't on the spectrum. It sounds like he got frontal lobe damage and some damage to the side of his head (limbic system).

Assburgers

I have CAPD (harder to understand or process voices, meaning that if you don't enunciate your words well, I can't understand you) and dysgraphia (literally no muscle memory in my hands so my writing is shit and will always be shit, however I am better at writing down numbers and formulae than words)

I basically always have to use subtitles when watching movies and shows, as well.

Nah he's done, it is what it is. he should see a GP for coping stategies tho.

>running headfirst into a bookcase full of cheatcodes cos he fucked up his game
>not autistic
pick 1

>anger disorder
>the same as autism

>coping stategies
*also a formal diagnosis and neetbux

Tourette's

Got free college and textbooks for it tho

flag
asperger and being a virgin

Chronic depression and tinnitus.

I usually need some form of sound around me so the ringing is low or "stops", or else I get an intense piercing pain in my ears. It sucks when I try to sleep or have a headache, because I can't escape noise.

I have what is known as a flat foot

apparently when I grow older my spine will be all sorts of fucked up.

I'm 5'9"

I don't have any. I pray to you all to have better lives despite the disability.

Flag

Rett's syndrome caused by MECP2 genetic mutation

What variant?

In all seriousness I usually deal with my problems the correct way, but sometimes I have a particularly bad day and revert back to neckbeardism. I keep trying though.

you are like a little baby...

I'm 5'5 =p

Autism, I'm going to be forever alone because of it.

I don't really have a disability I just feel like I'm constantly being watched like I'm under survillence. I hear the people watching me talk about and discuss me comment on stuff im doing and thinking. sometimes its voices of people I know. it gets pretty annoying I try to just ignore it

don't bloody know
At least it's not one of the serious neurodegenerative types or I wouldn't be typing here

Flag, and yes.

Aspergers. Eczema. Iron deficiency. Insomnia. Supra-ventricular arrhythmia. Plus my back is fucked from work, and my eyesight is trash.

On the bright side my body still works overall, and I'm medicated, so I don't feel too bad most days. Sure I'd prefer to wake up and NOT take 10+ pills every morning, and be able to bend over without grabbing at a wall to get back up, but what'cha gonna do? It's only going to get worse from here.

We are the same. Except I don't have depression (I think) but I'm still a sad cunt.

What's your life like?