Canada is literally the most cuck place on earth

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm9ghwCXvm4

Tax payer money was used to make this ad that is supposed to "celebrate diversity"

CANADA YES

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dp/2017-2018/dp.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada is the greatest country in the Americas, so I guess being a "cuck" is a good thing.

she is cute desu sempai

it's sweden, canada is the third after germany

I thought Canada liked paying taxes to ensure the wellbeing of their fellow citizens

Id forgotten the whole SWEDEN YES thing , thanks for reminding me

No, it really is not. We're not even close to Canadian levels desu senpai.

They always play these propaganda pieces during hockey games. And Ontario is getting more hospital funds cut while some hospitals are running at 110% capacity and the Emergency rooms look like refugee camps but it's nice knowing what this government cares about...

Canada don't let them win I like Canada fuck muslim

“Diversity is Canada's Strength” | Prime Minister of Canada

what a powerful display of diversity

i like it
if this ad upsets you then you're probably a loser

>the white guy is the only gay

goddamit canada

Retarded Americans caused this whole thing for everyone your a loser

very loser post

Young offender went deep cold on em

Not cucked just progressive.

This desu. Being triggered by being close proximity to non white people is a sure sign of autism.

Natives can and should get a pass, tbqhwyf.

Or common sense

How people stand living in Canada?

It's too cold.

wait, there is a gay there?

>implying that we just wouldn't fill our jails with white trash if all the minorities were gone

Somebody has got to be at the bottom of the barrel m8. Crime rates have been going down for years even as immigration rises.

>we
Blow it out your ass pajeet. I'd rather be knee-deep in fish guts and beer cans with white trash any day of the week then spend it around the degenerate migrant shitholes. At least they are Canadian.

Contain your buttblastedness m8, I'm white, but I'm not a limp wristed little cuck who literally cries for a state imposed safe space so I don't have to look at any brown people.

No Pajeet, we've been over this before.
Indians are not Caucasian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

Whatever you say Jabal. I'd upvote your post if I could. Classic post you know cause it's usually leftists being called cucks haha!

how do you stand living in Brazil?

It's too hot.

In Brazil we have air conditioners to be comfortable.
In Canada, you need heaters to SURVIVE.

Canada's current generation are going to regret the shit out of this faggotry when they start committing terrorist attacks.

in canada they can hug a moose for warmth... or a bunch of geese

In the us the left says the hundreds of years of America racism and slavery causes them to commit crimes because of so-called "institutional racism". So what excuses do they use in Canada which never had that when some fresh off the boat migrants do this?

nope, winter is much comfier than summer

not really

the population imploded a long time ago, so the generation that is voting for this stuff is going to be dead in 10-20 years

they say that immigrants commit crimes at the rate of people with similar levels of wealth (mostly natives), if non whites were allowed to mass immigrate earlier, they would be wealthy now and as law abiding as whites

Sub-zero temperatures makes you feel like your face is burning, it's terrible.
And hell today it's 19 Cº and i'm already cold.

Ignoring the odd one out it's probably most likely Canuck abos committing the most amount of crime in Canada desu.

Why Ontario? It's your most populated province. Send them all to the NW territories.

Also, you're welcome.

mobile.nytimes.com/2017/08/03/world/americas/montreal-refugees-stadium-housing.html

We don't take boat fulls of unregistered jihadis that just showed up on the shore like you do.

>And Ontario is getting more hospital funds cut

The fuck are you talking about? In the last budget Ontario health funding went up, in fact almost every provinces did.

>Canada don't let them win

Canada is 81% white, and as far as enthic groups go you struggle to even find Muslim ones. Government also cut 70% of its refugee numbers this year and is also capping private sponsorship as well now.

Stop falling for Sup Forums propaganda and Sup Forums memes. We took one batch of families, women and gays from Jordanian refugee camps as a way to boost political favour for liberals during the election then immediately cut to numbers lower than the conservative party for the past decade.

anything over 19c is too hot

we could do this all day, winter is what I'm used to and what I've grown to prefer

Post some sources

cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/dp/2017-2018/dp.asp

Government sponsorship cap: From 25,000 to 7,500
Private sponsorship cap: Technically uncapped to 15,000

"Muh diversity, muh refugees" is all a smokescreen for political gain.