How masculine do you find the average White American male?

Definitely more than eurofags, correct?

We all have guns here and aren't infected with liberalism so we shoot if we don't like. And our tolerance for violence is through the roof

>We all have guns here and aren't infected with liberalism so we shoot if we don't like.
Yet you literally soil your pants every time a politician raises the specter of Islamic terrorism to pass laws like the Patriot Act and justify blanket surveillance.

And yet our cities aren't diverse liberal utopias like in canada nor are our cities full of no go zones like in Europe

All things considered our crime isn't that bad.

Not to mention 9/11 didn't happen on Canadian soil so you have no fucking clue what it feels like to have 3000 of your citizens massacred in cold blood

They are emasculated by their circumcisions so they overcompensate with guns, muscle cars and act like dressing well and washing is unusual

Yet we willingly join the army and charge into battle to protect people like you.

We have the warrior spirit that Europeans wish they had.

Warriors don't drone babies

You're slaves to your jewish masters nothing more.
The fact you cucks defend europe (???) FOR FREE is fucking hilarious

>Warriors don't drone babies
Sure they do. Read a history book.

What are these eurofags you speak of? Where do they live?

American soldiers shoot Muslim kids right between their eyes without thinking about it

Europeans invite them to their countries and bend over for them

See the difference? Fucking european cowards

Us Americans see European males as Eurofags, dressing in skinny jeans listening to faggy trance music and "exploring" their sexuality with other men while their women runs to the nearest Abdul or Ngongo and "services" him

Is that a fair characterization?

Daily reminder that the true spirit of Europe and European culture moved to America along with all the valuable, free-thinking people searching for opportunity in the emerging USA. There is a reason why the American Dream is American.
All the """"Europeans"""" that left on this horrible excuse of a continent were cowardly, uncreative subhumans with slave mentality. Their unwarranted sense of self-importance is derived entirely from the achievements of distant people from distant times. In reality, they have nothing.
They jerk off to Roman sculptures as if they had anything to do with them, smugly state their supposed superiority, and moments later go back to watching American movies, playing American games, eating American food, writing in American (NOT british) English, and enjoying the American world they ungratefully live in.
A modern """"""European""""""" is a pathetic hypocritical dwarf, not only uncapable of admitting the American superiority, but also uncapable of acknowledging it at all. It is a walking case of a cultural and existential equivalent of Dunning-Kruger syndrome.
Pay them no mind, for any spark of attention only furthers their sad process of devolution and disfigurement.

God bless the United States of America

Why is always about muslims lmao

Your country has more muslims than us and got fucking rekt (9/11) harder than any euro country

American males dress like 14 year old boys.

it is a meh bait

I will sponsor your citizenship personally should you ever decide you want to move here.

I'm only familiar with your movies\TV-series and american football. So from this point of view an average American definitely more masculine than tiny European soccer-fags.

European males dress in either tight fitting clothes or are wearing typical Muslim wear

Muslims are literally destroying your conlinent running over people in trucks every day, and you idiots are doing nothing about it

After 9/11 we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq and killed an untold amount of people and no one here has a conscious about it

That's how manly we are. We love and seek out violence. You idiots dont

>A modern """"""European""""""" is a pathetic hypocritical dwarf

Good christ I lost it fucking hard.

America is awesome.

Is summer vacation still goin on?

Jesus, how long do these kids get nowadays?

>muh slims

Why are Americans so much tougher than other first world countries?

I'm glad being a numale isn't popular here

America isn't a first world country

You don't seem very manly overall to me, seen plenty of gringos recoil like nervous women from a non issue like finding one of pictured.

t.American on vacation in Poland.

Me, my otouto and my friend's guns.

Show me yours.

Oh sorry, that Marlin .22 is actually my dad's.

>white american men
Where to even begin with this layered oxymoron?

>elected a cuck instead of an alpha white male like Trump

AHAHAHHAHA

9/11 happened once

Terrorist attacks happen in Europe every day

It depends on the state I guess.

Totally normal m8... Those can kill you.

So can an american diet.

62% of Canadians voted against Trudeau, but a majority of Americans voted against Trump.

being fat is not masculine

>trump
>alpha

Not really

Europe is too different

So where's that picture of your guns, love?

>emasculated by not having an extra wrinkly penis
ok lad
enjoy your paranoid depression on your rainy little island as you desperately increase your estrogen at the pub, tim

>See the difference? Fucking european cowards
Wait, so inviting the 'big scary hoards" into your country is cowardly but shooting children with powerful firearms from a distance is bravery?

Id love to see a Yurofag shoot a kid right between the eyes while looking at them

They don't have it

>we aren't infected with liberalism
lol you are the biggest liberal nu-males in the world after Sweden maybe

Motherfucker man it's happened but it is not some shit we do
Quit spreading dumb shit about our military, our rules of engagement are the main reason any of us have gotten killed over there
We don't shoot fucking innocents Jesus Christ man

Innocents? They're Muslim. Every single one is our enemy

Most of us aren't softies like you are. I dehumanized Muslims in my mind. I love watching liveleak videos of Muslim kids getting BTFO.

>mfw yanks get triggered by talking about science and evolution.