Who are "her lads"?

Please no bully

This

She only lets alphas that can solve p=np like myself

>High school convinces me I'm too dumb to take Calc
>take algebra classes instead
>have to take Calc classes in college later
>it's far easier than algebra

aww I instantly feel bad when I see that pepe. it's alright dude, don't let it get to you

Americans generally learn the chain rule in college, not in high school

no way calc is even close to being easier than algebra, maybe calc 1 at a retard school.

The hardest part of calc 1 is limits and that's still baby shit

>tfw studied a semester of calc in a day and managed to pass somehow

kek. story? i'm in a similar situation

w/e, calc 1 is barely calc and calc2/3 are way harder than algebra

>calc 1
>not epsilon delta
????????????

American colleges (usually) don't teach epsilon delta to non-math majors. Yes some elitist colleges may, but it's not common

Calc 2 is the hardest of the three.

Didn't study throughout the year, skipped through 80% of the problems so I could do 1 of each, then skimmed over the theory until I had a general idea, went to the exam and passed with st like 60%. (live in europe so no idea what that is in us grades)

Reddit: Vihart
Sup Forums: Nancy

About a C, pretty bad

i know, but I'm already glad i didn't fail

That's still limits
Mine did, but they didn't put a lot of effort into teaching it well.

In Calc 2 right now for a BS in Economics. Can't wait to be done with math forever after finessing a C.

I'm not an Econ major but aren't you supposed to be good at math for that degree? Or is it just like a poli sci major now a days?

If you can do a study group of some sort, that helped me immensely. It's one of those classes where if you start to not understand any of the material you are only going to be fucked hard down the line because everything will used eventually and rather than just raw integral calculation you have to start applying it to situations like with parametric curves/equations.

My friend used to be like some math wizz kid, always got A's and stuff. Well, now that he's in college he barely made it through calc 2. This is in europe though so I don't know if it's that luch harder over here. But I can tell you it's not as easy as it seems

Good luck when you get to differential equations, user. I mean this sincerely

am I the only person in the world that thought differential equations were easy

>am I the only person in the world that thought
In a world with seven billion people, you will never be the only one.

are her videos mirrored or is she just really good at writing backwards?

is this nigga serious?

100$ serious

ofc it's mirrored

fuck that never even occurred to me, I always thought she was just unreasonably good at writing backwards

If it's mirrored then how come she's not talking backwards

there's a higher chance she's right handed, and writing backwards that neatly is almost impossible, let alone with your non dominant hand.

kek

Math isn't even real

they recorded the video with her talking backwards ofc, then it would sound right when they mirrored it. Basic stuff

but what if he is indeed above 18 years of age and is well aquainted with mathematics and simply wanted to brush up on simpler concepts becsuse he’s more used to college level equations and theories

That sounds too complicated. I think a more reasonable explanation is that she's a reptillian.

>STOP LEARNING

That's not what was said or implied at all, though.

>Never taken Calculus and never will
Feels good to not be in STEM

If you didn't get a 1300 or up on the SAT, you're a brainlet. 1360 here and Calculus was piss easy

What does that translate to on the newer SAT?
On the one out of 2400, I got a 1940 (without studying & staying up the entire night beforehand).

enjoy flipping burgers

I'm a flight attendant you double nigger
I'm making 50k a year and this is only my 2nd year. After 15 years my pay per hour will double, so if I stay working the same amount, I'll make 100k a year.
I only use maybe half of my income per year and the rest goes to savings.

Enjoy your pretentious bullshit while I get to travel to Europe for free

What's so pretentious about being an engineer?

Exactly the kind of question an engineer would ask.
Not everything needs to be deconstructed into math and figures.

Math isnt even that difficult, it's just boring as fuck.

>college is the only way to get a job not flipping burgers
kek

>tfw wealthy narcissistic father so I never even bothered to try in school
>dropped out of high school at 16 and living well ever since

Have you guys tried being born into better families?

>engineering is only math
>math is easy man, I could do it... if I wanted to
t. mathlet

neither are your opinions

Mathematics can suck my hairy balls. I make 90K a year and I haven't used advanced math since I was required to in high school.

why is every engineering major such an autistic twat?

i don’t want to deal with people like you for the rest of my life please tell me some of them are normal

It's requires enough math you better fucking enjoy it if you go into that field.

I scored in the top 10% for my school on all math tests without ever studying once. Shit is just fucking annoying to do.
I'd much rather pursue creative interests

yeah, if they're in the slow class

10% is nothing to brag about if everyone is as retarded as you

Not him but my highschool didn't even teach calculus

it teaches critical thinking and there are many well paying math jobs, broda

if you think math lacks room creativity you really have no idea about mathematics and should stop posting about them