HOLY SHIT

It's fucking boring.

then don't listen to it and go back to your radiohead soyboy

Well, the soy boy detector seems to be working fine.

ok

I agree, listen to Beherit instead

>Metal

Well duh

Sorry if I need to listen to something in order to maybe like it.

It's shit even by black metal standards.

most overrated piece of shit it metal history

shhh you can't diss on blasphemy or else the kvlt horde will call you a soyboy!

The best thing about this album is that "Fallen Brother of Doom..." Hulk Hogan edit of the cover

like clockwork

>implying black metal isn't the soyest genre in existence

t. Literal manchild

It's shit because you can't hear anything through the muddy production and vocals stomping all over everything. Their demo is the best thing they ever did.

Yeah but its one of those crappy bands that everybody refuses to stop blowing like death or morbid angel.

>Yeah but its one of those crappy bands that everybody refuses to stop blowing like death or morbid angel.

ITT

pls post

ITT: Fans of Manowar and Blind Guardian apparently saved a lot of soyboy images

>Manowar and Blind Guardian
i don't listen to that gay shit, try again soy boy

I mean you like blasphemy apparently so it follows that you are a big power metal fan

nope

Holy shit, literally can't argue against these.

Metalheads are the true soyboys.

>like death
Yeah, now you're just having shit taste.

t. soyim

Im eating tofu and listening to grand belials key right now faggot you cant stop me.

Actually, the production reaches the asthetic value of the genre, so I don't see a huge problem here. The real problem is that the songs are really awful.

t. Literal soyboy

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

The actual music is probably good but I can't fucking hear it. I like shitty, lo-fi,murky whatever production but let me hear what's being fucking played

Mostly because I felt the blatant homophobia and the soyboy accusations were an interesting paradox.