>parents are extremely bi-polar
>tell everyone that I'm crazy
>act like the nicest people in public
>the moment they are alone with me
>go into bipolar rage
>be me
>go over to parents house everythings fine
>suddenly dad goes off like a wild ape
>calls me a faggot, screaming in my face like a banshee (he advocates gay rights btw extremely liberal)
>tell him that he's a faggot
>smashes the door on me, the door bends because I'm a big guy, doesn't even hurt
>little bitch runs around telling everyone I bent the door
>threatens to call the cops on me, but since this is a regular occurrence the cops already know he is crazy.

I fucking hate my parents so much, they abused the fuck out of me my entire life and try to tell people I'm autistic or some shit. Meanwhile at my age they were smoking pcp and dropping acid.

People who say single mothers are the worst parents don't even know. Try having bipolar retard parents.

tl;dr boomer hate thread.

nice blog

subscribed ;^D

Seriously man, I hate boomers so god damn much, how the fuck do they get away with bullshit like this?

Maybe if you gave him a firm handshake and looked him straight in the eyes, this wouldn't happen

Try to move out OP.
Its not your fault. You grew up in that toxic environment but you will be able to relate to more people because of that,.especially those who went through similar experiences.

Look up Paul Chek on YouTube if you are Interested in healing yourself and following your dream.

Much love, I know what you're going through.

>i'm a big guy

for you

move out you huge flaming faggot

>mfw this was literally me when i was a kid

Mom was Borderline, Dad was Bipolar, Brother was "ASPD" (aka a fucking psychopath holy shit)

I fucking went homeless for 4 months in Sydney (my parents lived in Adelaide) when I hit 18 just to avoid that shit.

OP, the one piece of advice I have for you is: Do NOT fall into the trap of thinking everyone is like your parents. There are still people you can trust, there will always be. Do not shut them out by believing they are all evil. There's still hope, you just need to be open to it.

I live on my own, I'm in my mid 30's, I would beat the fuck out of him but he would probably die since he is old and out of shape. Just pisses me off because I'm really nice and try to take care of them and it's like a fucking roller coaster. One minute they are nice, next minute they are talking shit. And they lie so much now, the whole door thing wasn't my fault at all but they are telling their friends and family that I kicked the door. It's like they spin it all around and try to make me into the bipolar one.

Life is ALL ABOUT YOU huh? Filthy millennial, go back to whoring yourself on Instagram or whatever bullshit you kids use.

Drop it. Change your name, leave where you are, never contact them again.

you're a big guy op

Working on it, when I get a decent job I'm moving up north.

>working on it
>when i get a decent job
>moving up north
I'm not joking.

Go by a different name, leave.

If it's bad enough you WILL go homeless to avoid it.

If you're making excuses, it's not important enough to bother with.

A lot of boomers are like this, across the west. My girlfriends mother is like this, she's a single mother. She thinks the worst has happened to her in life but to be honest she's had it fairly calm compared to most people it was her own fault for half the stuff trying to stay in a relationship with a drug dealer.

None of the past is still with my girlfriends mother but she still lets it bother her, she has no concept of moving forward and progressing, anything that is achievement offends her (like many things) because it reminds her she wasted her sad life because she lived in a time of peace and economic ease.

tldr; boomers are just a bunch of spoilt kids who have failed to age mentally as they have physically.

>Big guy
Bane?

Belly laughed. Thanks user

If I were to bend that door on you, would you die?

I found out my father is a real cuck.

My mother loved another man, but couldn't have so she settled for my father. Turns out my eldest brother is the product of her infidelity and my father still doesn't know the truth. She only confessed this as a means of hurting my older brother in a fight they had.

She divorced my father when we were young and spent 20+ years poisoning our minds about what a horrible man my father was, and how he never supported us.

My younger brother confronted my father about these accusations and he showed him years worth of receipts for money wire transfers, packages sent in the mail and drafts of birthday letters he wrote us.

This fall was the first time I spoke to my father in 10 years. He just wanted to know how I was doing and if there was anything he could do for me.

I feel dead on the inside. All baby boomer women should die.

Punch your fag dad in the gut, tell him you're more of a man then he will ever be, and leave your household forever.

If true, that makes my blood boil.

It's true. When we moved to her home province she tried to rekindle her relationship with her lover. I remember him visiting often enough the first years, but he wanted nothing to do with her. The guy had kids from another marriage and he didn't want anything to do with bastard son with autism.

to be fair, every generation has its share of crazy. It just stands out more the older someone is because we're taught that old people are supposed to be responsible and kind and respectful and all that shit. The boomers are far from unique. It's just that unlike previous generations we're the ones who have to deal with their shit.

My great-grandmother was born in the 1890s. She got through three husbands, and dumped my grandfather first with her parents and then at a boarding school while she travelled the world. My grandmother (her daughter-in-law) had plenty of stories to tell me about how batshit crazy she was - constant drama, constant attention whoring, etc, etc.

So it's not like any of this is a boomer-exclusive phenomena

Luckily only my brother was the only bipolar one I had to deal with. He was like that too. He'd suck up and be extremely nice to everybody but my parents and me. He'd freak out if any little thing of his was moved. He'd destroy my things in front of me and have unstoppable freak outs. It's really fucking scary dealing with a person who has lost all sense of rationality and reason. Nothing you could say would calm him down.

The cops knew he was a nut, too. Wouldn't stop him from trying to suck up to them too.

>tried planting weed in my dads room before the cops arrived during a freakout
>"MY DADS GOT POT IN HIS ROOM ARREST HIM"
>Shut the hell up, kid. Put your hands behind your back.

or another time:

>"MY DADS GOT ILLEGAL GUNS IN HIS CABINET ARREST HIM"
>Shut the fuck up you little tweaker. Get in the car.

I wish we never called the cops because his record really fucked him over in life but we had no choice at the time. He's doing better now with some Manson-esque commune family. Haven't heard from him in a few years. Not dead or on drugs at least. That's the best I can hope for.