Going on a big European trip in a couple months and I'll be spending a week in Paris. Any recommendations?

Going on a big European trip in a couple months and I'll be spending a week in Paris. Any recommendations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nKezpTGqjN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Day long walk along the Seine, you'll have plenty to see to spend a really long time there.

>going to Paris

You realize it's 2017, right?

I'm from Detroit so however bad Paris is, I'm sure I've seen worse

>Any recommendations?
Yes, don't go to Paris.
Visit the countryside instead and avoid big cities if you don't want to go back home depressed

If you like museums, go to the musee d'orsay (impressionism, others) and the centre pompidou (modern). Reduced / free tickets for students so bring your ID!

I'd avoid eiffel tower, its a waste of money. View of the seine is pretty good but its crawling with blackies trying to sell you knockoff and illegal souvenirs. Not very romantic tb h

Check out the Sacre coeur of course, but be careful near the metro stops around there and other tourist hotspots. Lots of pickpockets. Use common sense.

Ouais je sais que paname est un peu dangereux mais ce mec est un touriste. Il n'a pas l'envie d'aller a st denis ou le 19eme arrondissement. Est-ce vous avez quelques recommandations pas cher pour un autre amerloque qui parle francais? Je voudrais faire les trucs "plus authentique" que les endroits touristiques par example. Merci d'avance !

Je n'étais pas en train de chier sur Paris, je suis sérieux à propos de la ballade le long de la Seine, c'est vachement sympa.

Si tu veux une expérience parisienne authentique j'imagine que le mieux à faire est de te balader au hasard et de parler aux gens.
Essaye Tinder / les sites de rencontre pour avoir des rendez vous (et peut être plus)

See some smaller city like this one. The whole place is on UNESCO list. When I was in Paris couple of years ago It was already swarming with noneuropeans and dirty as hell

Paris is still a must for anyone on a European trip, but a week is too much time imo. Two days is plenty, spend the rest of that time checking out smaller cities and villages in France.

Watch out blacks

Shit I thought it was just the Arabs that people were worried about

try too

dont waste a fucking week in Paristan
day or two is enough to see the essentials, then move on to somewhere less filled with niggers and terrorist attacks

Don't go in random areas where no one wants to go because you might end up along culturally enriched people
Otherwise enjoy your trip

Spend a day or two in Paris eating crossaints, miring the new French by the Eiffel tower and smelling the sweet smell of dog shit..... Then take the train to Kings X.

Go to Bordeaux instead. It's like Paris but without all the bad things about Paris.

Now seriously, go see the catacombs. A bit touristy and you might stand in line for a while but still worth it.

Or take the illegal and hidden entrances

AKA... See the catacombs.
Claustrophobic AF but I really want a Parisan BF (female) to take me on a trip down there 2bh.

Wasn't there like whole discoteque/cinema discovered down there a few years back??

People sometimes meet to make parties or take some drugs I suppose

Here's a (French) video where people explore them: youtu.be/nKezpTGqjN4

Va voir la Provence mais celle loin de la côte. Visite Aix-en-Provence et Avignon.

It's both.

FYI for anons who aren't familiar with the Catacombs, Bing™ it.
Paris is built on (lime?)stone, which was excavated from underneath.. Leaving a subterrainian layer beneath the city. There's street names and sheeeit undeneath. Nazi war rooms. Black death skellingtons. All sorts.

Ironically I found this out by looking into Londons layers. Since it's clay, there aren't actually that many apart from underground rivers, the mail rail, and others that used to be used but are now for telecom infrastructure. Either way, its all MOD and RIP if you make it somewhere you shouldn't.

Paris catacombs is a whole new world.

Yeah, I wasn't talking about free parties in an obvious layer though. There was a fucking full on nightclub "found" there with 3-phase electricity etc.

Ah mais j'ai deja visite la provence mon gars. J'ai appris le francais a aix-provence universite comme un program d'echange tu vois. les calenques de cassis me plait, c'est trop beau

tu viens d'ou? Aix?

Merci a . Je suis en train de parler avec quelques qts de conversationexchange.com du coup je n'ai pas besoin d'utiliser un appli de merde comme tinder. Je vais balader sur la seine et essaye de visiter les catacombes de paris

Maybe the ossements aren't as nicely prepared as in the part for the tourists and more vandalized

Speaking from experience don't carry any kitchen tools in your backpack when trying to enter tourist spots or the security guards will give you a hard time.

I got bantered hard at the Eiffel Tower for carrying pick related(I meant to cook a bit for my hostess) but the boss let me pass. Then later the fucks at La Poste lost it when I sent it back home(heirloom).

The heigthened security presence in form of patrolling police actually seemed to keep the beggars, scammers and panhandlers somewhat at bay.

>European
Paris is African.
Go to Prague instead.

London is way worse than Paris, limey. I'd break bread with the new french far sooner than going to London and getting an acid splash - hit and run two for one combo deal. You are literally in no position to shit on France.

>The heigthened security presence in form of patrolling police actually seemed to keep the beggars, scammers and panhandlers somewhat at bay.

I was watching some gypsies stalk a group of Jap tourists. The Japs were oblivious, but within minutes a cop saw what was going on and chased the gypsies away.

Thanks for the anecdotes
Go to 13:40 if you're claustrophobic

>London and Paris are shit

What do you niggas like about the countryside? Its just grass, old people and theres nothing to fucking do.

Kek how does pipebombs and klashnekoff sound instead. I mean of ALL comparisons to pick. Paris is a cool city, but I prefer London.

Sorry, I've seen enough vids, didn't watch it. Not sure if being sarky with comment, but there's nuff anons that don't google shit, but who might find it interesting. I do anyway.

Less shitskins than cities.

No I was serious
Also I was looking for a good moment because I didn't expect you to watch such a long video

I see

With that attitude you should literally stay in your containment cities. Countryside offers amazing opportunities for hiking and sightseeing. Rural towns and villages of France are comfy as fuck. Pic related.

Sup Forumstards m8... they hate the city, but would be totally helpless without city amenities

>sight seeing
Ah yes sights like massive grass fields

America isnt like europe b.

Non, je vis dans le Var

Sorry user, choice of words (cognate?) perhaps
But in English an anecdote means a pesonal story (inb4 I get btfo by a shitskin with a dictionary) so it sounded like you were taking the piss

Will check the video now mon ami

Shouldnt expect hermits to have a perspective on city life.

In French an anecdote is an interesting and not very well-known thing about something

There are national parks and lots of things to see outside any medium sized town in France m8, its not like the UK

Tell me more about my country, you bucktoothed limey. I've been in Europe many times and know a bit of what I'm talking about.

If sightseeing isnt your speed you could always visit WW1-2 battlegrounds or see roman monuments etc. Your country lacks the visible history present in continental EU and is thus boring, not to mention your shit food. No wonder you think countryside is shit, united pakistan emirates is all you've ever known

Hmm tell me more about MY continent

Where do think the monuments are?

Medium sized cities arent the country side.

Dude you literally have two "monuments" worth seeing and both were made by people who came before your civilization. Stone hinge and Adriens wall. Not very impressive at all.

You must be jealous given your country is a rainy shithole infested by pakistanis and chavs alike. Your only saving grace imo is your pub culture but I'm sure even that will come to pass once your country completes its islamic assimilation. Nothing of value will be lost

>My continent
Funny how UK claims to be European and not European depending on context.

STFU SHITSKIN

nah j/k, I found this

An anecdote is a brief, revealing account of an individual person or an incident. Often humorous, anecdotes differ from jokes because their primary purpose is not simply to provoke laughter, but to reveal a truth more general than the brief tale itself, such as to characterize a person by delineating a specific or trait, to communicate an abstract idea about a person, place, or thing through the concrete details of a short narrative. An anecdote is "a story with a point."

I guess English dictionary definition is somewhere between yours and mine, but either way, cheers pal. I just get very anti-English vibes off a lot of French postes here I guess which put my defence up

lmao retards

lmao retards once again, have a (tu)

Ah I forgot Bath aka aqua sullus which is also worth seeing. But once you've seen all three there is nothing left of value

I see, it is slightly different yes
With all the shitskins coming we have no time to fight each other I guess
Good night my friend

bon soir mon ami

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

You absolute fucking spastic. Have fun in Paris.

Im gonna come to London and dickslap you dude

Meet me in kings crossing and I will show you a good time.

>Kings crossing

sorry I don't do mutilated peni :3

Try to not get abducted and sold.

those are hard to find
when you do find them you can easily be lost and die from starvation/thirst

le truc le plus authentique qu'un parisien peut faire c'est aller en vacances en province.

>when you do find them you can easily be lost and die from starvation/thirst

lmao urban (and suburban) explorer retards have never heard of g-maps

N'oublie pas de râler comme un gamin que "le capitale est le meilleur" quand ils visitent le sud

chaque. fois.

whatever, your loss

Im going in March, when are you going?

either bait posts or trayvon

DO NOT GO TO FUCKING PARIS.

At very most go there for a day just to see the main shit but for the love of god don't spend a whole fucking week in that shithole.

t. someone who was in Paris for 4 days a few months ago

how dare you accuse me of baiting.
gps works underground bcoz the earth is flat, retard

looks like an absolute shit hole.
bet the centre ville reeks of poo.

>bet the centre ville reeks of poo.

Amboise is the shit, you uncultured limey. Leonardo da vinci is even buried in the chateau there. The only cities that smell like poo are mumbai and london

>mumbai and london

literally the same

Yeah that's what I was getting at. Modern "UK" is a joke. Scotland can't secede fast enough and I'm sure North ireland will follow suite.

Been there, fucking loved it. Want to go back, but this trip is going through Western Europe. I'll visit the Nordic and Slavic countries in another trip.

The friends I'm going with aren't sure, but it will probably be in May or June bc some of them are still in high school and need to save up the money

We've devised a trip to hit 5 countries (UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany) in a month for

a burger who can speak french???

you speak dutch and german ? holyshit

>implying all burgers are monolingual

Yeah I lived in France and am moving back.

It's a comfy place. You should go and visit sometime.

Yeah, I've studied German for 3 years in school and am fairly comfortable with the language. My Dutch is alright, but I'm completely self studied so I consider that an accomplishment. I'm a bit worried about the Flemish dialect, but I have a Flemish friend so he can help if I'm struggling

Lol. Again: Enjoy France.

3.7 each? You'll be alright for up to 2 months I reckon. 3.7 between you? lmao. A week? Enjoy eating maccys dees tho.

Thanks dude. Enjoy your fish and chips.

tinder is really great when you wnat to meet locals though

yeah? What about platonically? I have a low libido and really only feel like fucking once I get to know a girl

is tender more than just a meat grinder designed specifically for horny 20 somethings to pork on a first date?

sure, I think it's easier to find girls to hang out with actually. Won't guarantee you'll find someone but i did when i was abroad

Merci pour le conseil mec. Je vais essayer ca

most burgers are, I speak Spanish and lived in Granada for bit, if I spoke French I'd try to study abroad there but its a bit intimidating to go to a country where you can't understand people lol