Did the bongs just declare war on us?

Did the bongs just declare war on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.yahoo.com/digest/20160621/briton-tried-wrestle-gun-police-officer-shoot-donald-trump-00391883
reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

According to Trudeau, they surrendered.

This guy lol, prob thinks hes a hero. "I want to be the guy that kills the next Hitler". What a pretentious druggy faggot.

no, fuck him

MAGA

fpbp

Honestly I'm just anticipating how Trump will respond. There's no way it won't be hilarious.

Live near him, some people here are seriously martyring him, only condemning how he missed the shot. Fucking embarrassment to our people.

shut up you muzzie cuckle fuckle

allahu akbar

No love lost between us. Personal, he'd be doing me a favor had he succeeded.

I'm a dem.

Just a bit of cheeky bantz, amerilards

keeps you on your toes

Haha.. how edgy and pretentious. Fucking retards.

VOTE TRUMP

So no, probably a false flag psyop who was brainwashed at his psyche classes.

You bongs cant even assassinate without fucking it up! Bunch of faggle merries!

>the bongs
Yes, he's quintessentially British.
Pay no attention to his background, goy.

Touche bong boy...i'll be sure to watch my lard.

I don't get it

He'll probably brag about the size of his cock or something.

No American worth any fucks at all would go to war for Trump.

And yes, if you read that and got offended I mean you. Might want to ask yourself why one day.

(You won't. Further proof of my original statement.)

>Trump in 6 months
>"... so glad to present Trump watches sold right here from Manhattan."

That's because its over your head...literally. Stay south of it.

I kinda wish he was assassinated. No tears here.

>further proof of my original statement

>>Trump in 6 months
>>"... so glad to present Trump watches sold right here from Manhattan."
Are you autistic?

I see you included a photo of yourself

Next time you silly bongs want to assassinate Trump, send Bond...not Austin Fucking Powers!!

You're just jealous of my dashing fedora!

Based on his statements and history, sounds more like an hero to me. Someone should tell him he's doing death by cop wrong. For one thing he forgot the blackface.

False they won according to Canada's rules of war
They would have lost if he actually killed him

LOL. Bongs getting paranoid. This is America, not Germany...no republitard after the horrors that was the bush ere - is ever going to sit in the oval office.

Conservatives cucked up royally. It's DEMS from now on!

I feel you bro. As a male feminist I'm glad to see heroes trying to put down that misogynistic racist.

Today, I'm euphoric

Until Hillary has been in office for 2 weeks and gotten impeached for trying to sell the USA to China.

As a bonus, women will never live that shit down as well. They think they're doing women a favour by voting Hillary, but the shitshow that is the most corrupt presidency in US history will forever be used as an example of why women should never be allowed in charge of anything more important than a pie.

Spends a year planning attack

Tries to grab cops gun and shoot Trump

10/10 would try and assassinate again

I get that Hillary is a corrupt, self-interested piece of filth. I get it.

What I want to know is how there are people on Sup Forums that seriously believe Trump ISN'T.

Mexican intellectual

WOOOOOAH NILLY!!! Woaaaaah...

You need to get laid.

>women ruling the western hemisphere

I believe if you aren't self interested, you're lying to yourself

The difference is, trumps self interests lines up with the average American people's self interests, while Hilary's do not

>Mexican intellectual

What the fuck happened?

Yes, he's caused such harm to our beloved nation.
Off yourself, kike.

Uh Yea!

Bet you can't nuke me

>do you a favor
>by making a martyr for the other party

something tells me it wouldn't have been as great for dems as you think

uk.yahoo.com/digest/20160621/briton-tried-wrestle-gun-police-officer-shoot-donald-trump-00391883

>Mexican intellectual

Surprise surprise this left wing nutjob gets next to no coverage in the news.

>trumps self interests lines up with the average American people's self interests
They really don't, unless your self interest is the aggregation of wealth, notoriety and power for Donald Trump.

The only remotely sensible thing he's said is how he hates the government talking down to people and politicians with their heads up their ass being blind to the real problems.

The trouble there is he's a businessman that talks down to people and is blind to real problems because of how far his head is shoved up his own ass.

he really tried it. the madman!!

guess it's ban all white now.

Trump is a narcissist
Clinton is a money grubbing sociopath

Trump gave up a vast business empire to save western civilization (in his view at least)
Hillary will profit whether America survives her reign or not

>The only remotely sensible thing he's said

That and keeping Muslimes out.

i had this one ultra-Jew professor in college that was against Jews like Joe Lieberman running for president since he thought anything bad that happened during their presidency would be blamed on the Jews.

Trump is at least trying

More than I can believe with Clinton

How did you miss this? Some Britbong from Surrey or some shit went over but got cucked by his amerifat gf and tried to pull a gun off a cop at the Vegas rally but got arrested.

>No love lost

Goes without saying that you misused that phrase

8/10 trolling and my jimmies jangled

Hitler was also innocent before he made it office.

As long as he stays out of politics, I got no problem with him.

>Trump gave up a vast business empire
The nigger is still ludicrously rich, how can people pretend he's making some kind of sacrifice by taking a pay cut for four years?

You are aware Hitler was involved in illegal demonstrations in Munich and arrested?

what? those are two completely different concepts you retard.

He was just expressing his inalienable rights as an American citizen you oppressive leftie shit

Of course...but he an office by then...called the NAZI PARTY DEEEERP

Like with most delusional liberal supporter's political strategies, there's no scenario here that would've benefited the Dems. Fail and you create sympathy for Trump. Succeed and you not only create a martyr, the GOP gets to replace him with someone Hillary can't beat.

Someone should've told that kid that Trump is just an infiltrator, placed in the Republican camp by Hillary's team to split Republicans with populist rhetoric.

Don't believe me? Trump is good friends with the Clintons. He was a long time registered Democrat and only switched to Republican in the last 7 years. He destroyed Cruz and other GOP candidates in the press but is holding off from really bashing Hillary in the same way. "Poor judgement" is the worst she's getting from him now.

Look how many people his campaign has on staff. What is it, 30? Hillary has 700+. Look how little money he's spent campaigning in swing states compared to Hillary. He's not trying to win, he's trying to throw the election in Hillary's favour and the liberal media are totally complicit. They gave Trump so much free publicity that he charged ahead of his Republican rivals in the polls, and candidates like Cruz couldn't compete when the ostensibly right wing media ignored them in favour of Trump. Now Lewandowski is out, expect the media to report that Trump's campaign is collapsing, that he's losing everywhere, that all polls show he has no support.

Trump is the only person in the USA Hillary could've beaten, and yet he's the nominee. Read between the lines.

He's a lunatic who has no place in public office. He needs to back to reality TV where his clown ass belongs. The sad reality is how low you repubes have sunk...LOOOOW.

Why didnt that faggot bring his own gun? A cheap pistol shouldnt be expensive at all.

He was in the country illegally...had no chance of buying even a bb gun.

yes, nuke us, please

could have gotten one illegal with some cash, how do you think Tyrone does it?

>Willing to try and assassinate someone
>Not willing to illegally acquire a firearm to do it

Limeys are fucked in the head I swear

>le trump was a dem 7 years ago maymay

Trump was a Republican since the 80s user, the time he was starting to be relevant

The attack happend in america though, or am i missing something? Judging from thr drivel libtards spread he should have gotten a complimentary with his mcDonalds kids meal.

We'll put you in a retirement home instead.

>This actuall effected the polls

And you eurofags call us ignorant? This isn't the old west anymore fool...we have laws and regulations just like you.

We'll send another spastic over, bump him up some more.

you dream...

As opposed to a Muslim traitor or a corporatist queen of corruption?

>fake graphs

yes we are leaving the EU and rebuilding our empire

>Hillary buttplugs

Nu-males, pls go

What the fuck is going on?

How can you still be shilling after 2 and a half hours?? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

NEW REVOLUTIONARY WAR

BRITBONGS ARE THE NEW PUBLIC ENEMY #1

We told you, we'll be retaking the empire when George was born.

It is known Khaleesi, it is known.

Some little British faggot tried to assassinate The Don

>Yes goy whitey is your enemy
>Remember to circumcise your children so I can sell them to Oprah!
>GOOD GOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!

>Shills are getting angry because Trump is winning ever so slightly
Here, I think this place may fit you better: reddit.com/r/hillaryclinton/

>no navy
>rebuilding empire

You seem to be confusing "sitting on an island yelling at other countries about how you were important" with "rebuilding an empire"

Yet he has more balls to actually attempt it, why don't you try killing Hillary?

"If you kill your enemies, they win."

-Justin Trudeau, referring to Islamic terror

>They think we can't do it

Hahahaha oh it's going to be easy, you've pissed off France and Spain a bit too much, don't think they'll be helping you this time.

Good luck though.

Thank you user. Fucking normal fags are out in force today

I'll get you Dahnahld !!