Be Canada

>be Canada
>be major participant in Great War to such a degree that Nazis protect your war memorials in occupied France
>safeguard Atlantic Ocean
>fly with Brits against Germans during Battle of Britain
>supply Britain and Soviet Union with thousands of aircraft and tanks
>liberate North Africa, Italy, France and Holland with Yanks and Brits
>work on Manhattan Project with Brits and Yanks
>finish the war with 4th largest air force and 5th largest navy in the entire world
>slip into irrelevance and international cuckoldry decades later
>vote in a drama teacher who promises free weed and a minority white population
>legalize animal buggery and criminalize free speech
>all because it's the CURRENT YEAR

Take this country out back and shoot it.

Other urls found in this thread:

rabble.ca/columnists/2017-03-28t000000/justin-trudeau-versus-stephen-harper-whats-difference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people give a shit about the irrelevant crap Trudeau does? Policy wise he is basically the same as Harper. But retards hear him say "something something diversity" and libshits cum their pants while cuckservatives heads explode with rage, meanwhile nobody pays attention to him fellating billionaires, poisoning our natural heritage and crushing the middle class just like Harper did.

>its another whiny ass sore loser cuckservative episode

>everything's the same, didn't you hear about the horseshoe theory?

>be major participant in Great War to such a degree that Nazis protect your war memorials in occupied France
????

Do you need this translated into Burgerese?

This isn't horseshoe theory m8, the fact is that most of Harper's economic and foreign policies have been continued by Trudeau. C-51, anti labour, and pro-oil etc. legislation is all still on the books. We are still fighting pointless oil wars overseas, and still sucking up to the banks. All he's done is trot out some feel good rainbow image and all the Tumblr shitheads are eating it up while inbred Albertans rage about a guy who is continuing most of the same policies as his predecessor.

this 2bh

saying a bunch of nonsensical SJW tripe on twitter doesn't actually change anything in terms of policy, it's simply a very effective distraction

>Policy wise he is basically the same as Harper.
>But retards hear him say "something something diversity" and libshits cum their pants while cuckservatives heads explode with rage

Of course it is you retard. Show me where the policies of the Harper admin and Trudeau admin intersect.

>saying a bunch of nonsensical SJW tripe on twitter doesn't actually change anything in terms of policy
Except when you know, they make criticism of Islam essentially a crime.

yes pls, hat.

It means that after the conquest of France the Canadian Government was making up bullshit lies how the Nazis were destroying Allied war memorials for WWI (specifically the Vimy Ridge memorial) and Hitler made a point of showing the world that the memorial was intact and was actually being protected by German soldiers from destruction and vandalism.

pic related

How are they different?

rabble.ca/columnists/2017-03-28t000000/justin-trudeau-versus-stephen-harper-whats-difference

They didn't fucking do that, they passed a non binding resolution condemning Islamaphobia. It was literally just parliament officially saying "Islamaphobia is bad mmkay".

>motion
>bill
jog on, underage Sup Forumsyp

I'd also add it was one Hitler's favourite war memorials because it honoured the fallen without the display or arms and military equipment.

>motions aren't indicative of policy
You tried.

>How are they different?
You need to tell me how they're the same first, faggot.

>again thinking a passed motion isn't indicative of policy
>thinking false virtue signalling isn't indicative of Canadian liberals

Neat.
How come no one ever talks about countries like Canada, Denmark, Romania, Albania, Slovenia or Finland about what they did in WW2.

>How come no one ever talks about countries like Canada, Denmark, Romania, Albania, Slovenia or Finland about what they did in WW2.

You have your ears plugged.

Is it true that you can be charged for misidentifying someone's """"gender"""?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Act_to_amend_the_Canadian_Human_Rights_Act_and_the_Criminal_Code

>Take this country out back and shoot it.
No thanks.
I have a lot more respect for leafs off the back of posting here. It's nice to see some of you still wearing your (British) identity.

The leaves I've met IRL have been slavshits, chinks or SJW types who have ZERO respect for your identity and past, instead looking to America.

At least with republican antelopians you know they're just being tsundere. Leafs are a whole different breed. Multicultural crypto-yanks.

I genuinely feel sorry for you all.

I remember I met this Canadian girl who ended up really liking me. She seemed pretty cool. But.. after our presidential election she asked me who I voted for. I said Trump. Man did she get pissed. She literally said "WOW.. I didn't know you hate women"

>The leaves I've met IRL have been slavshits, chinks or SJW types who have ZERO respect for your identity and past, instead looking to America.
Where was this exactly? I live on the East Coast and rarely have to endure any of these people.

>4th largest air force and 5th largest navy in the entire world
hehe canadians are so cute!

why do you hate women you dirty trump-voter :^)

I don't know lad.

She was really mad. She literally said "I I can't believe I like you. How can you be such a negative person... how can you be so hateful"

Canucks belong in gas chambers.

Really sounds like you dodged a bullet with that dumb bitch.

rich chinks and shit travelling to the UK

monarchist sentiment is still strong here

Yeah, I broke things off soon after.

What pissed me off the most was I'm 25, she's 20 and she acted like I don't know shit about my own country's politics

Here mostly mate. (((L O N D O N.))) It didn't stike me as jestful, but maybe I'm 2 autistic 2 into canak humour (I doubt it)
I'll give you ONE example: a slavshit legit baller who used to shit on the UK AND (made me see red more desu) Canada. He got baited by yank war films I think, but it made me SICK that you invited this guy and his senpai in you cunt, and he disrepects you like that. "lol canada didnt do shit in the war" kind of bollox. Canaks were badass mofos back in the day, and still likely are in the provences.

He pays no tax in Canada and makes more than most btw. I don't know how you lads deal with C&C on a corptax level, but I'm tempted to doxx lmao

libtard canadians hate trump
even conservatives generally don't like him
you wont find much suppor there for him

I don't like Trudeau. But I'm not going to bitch to a Canadian about how they are so terrible for voting for him. It's not my place, im not a Canadian

The problem is we have 3 shit parties instead of 2. NDP is used to siphon votes.

OOOOOO CAAAANAADDAAA

That sounds awful

2 parties, 3 parties, and these countries call themselves democratic when even russia has 4 major parties in the parliament :^)

I want Canada to annex us, only because I want Trudeau to be my president

Your country is essentially a corrupt gangster state. Not a whole lot to be proud of given the last 100 years of your history.

>I don't know how you lads deal with C&C on a corptax level
I have his offshore accounts...

Nah, we'd rather have Turks and Caicos.

pshaw

we wuz kangz we wuz superpowah!

and now we have more parties in the parliament than you :3

but we actually change leaders occasionally

Make Russia Tsarist Again

I liked that he allowed scientists to speak to the press again, and getting assisted dying squared away. Legalization is fine as it means people will finally shut the fuck up about how it needs to happen. Alberta shouldn't really complain given how pro-oil Trudeau is.

Hate propaganda against transexuals is illegal- hate propaganda being trying to advocate genocide to the public. In private conservation between individuals or with family its still legal to discuss genocide or teach children that it is immoral.
Its also illegal to discriminate against transsexuals, which means you can't hire or fire based on the condition of their genitals.

it is _very_ tame, but people are very melodramatic about it because Canadians have so few things to bitch about.

Yes.
You also gave birth to Dr. Jordan Peterson.
For every reaction..
We might lol when it's the BBC making their "typical representations" of Roman Britain, or when Canada outlaws "misgendering" individuals, but ultimately, if you don't cut cancer out it spreads.

I think you misunderstand. Misgenerding has nothing to do with the amendment to section 318, it strictly covers hate propaganda (which is language specifically pertaining to genocide) and discrimination (which is ground for companies to hire/fire). Nothing in the law says anything about pronouns.

Define discrimination. Is misgendering someone on purpose technically discrimination?

I'll give you what the law considers discrimination " he law amends the Canadian Human Rights Act by adding "gender identity or expression" as a prohibited ground of discrimination. That makes it illegal to deny services, employment, accommodation and similar benefits to individuals based on their gender identity or gender expression within a federal regulated industry. A person who denies benefits because of the gender identity or gender expression of another person could be liable to provide monetary reimbursement. This prohibition would only apply to matters within federal jurisdiction."

Notice how there's not mention of private citizens calling trans people by the wrong pronoun.

I don't recall the last time she made a decision on our behalf.

Don't confuse a figurehead for a ruler.

t. leaf that sings god save the queen on remembrance day

She doesn't have long to go.

>he law amends the Canadian Human Rights Act by adding "gender identity or expression" as a prohibited ground of discrimination
Yeah but what the fuck does that mean? They don't define what discrimination is because it's too broad and they can't.

>That makes it illegal to deny services, employment, accommodation and similar benefits to individuals based on their gender identity or gender expression within a federal regulated industry
Shouldn't be illegal.

So far the law has only deny services, employment, accommodation and similar benefits to individuals based on their gender identity, but again what the fuck is discrimination? Can I protest aganist transexuals in the public square?

that dog is already dead...

What do you mean 'discrimination' is to broad of term? Maybe based on how lefties use it to mean 'generally make someone special feel bad'- but it has a pretty clear cut definition, which is 'the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.'

Protesting for violence (genocide) against transsexuals is now illegal, just like in any other circumstance. If protesting in a public square about people mangling their genitals is that important to you, I'm genuinely sorry that your freedom of speech is being impaired, but then again I really fucking hate people who protest in public against social issues.

>the unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, especially on the grounds of race, age, or sex.
If you don't think that opens a barrel of monkeys you're an idiot, don't know what to tell ya.

>If protesting in a public square about people mangling their genitals is that important to you, I'm genuinely sorry that your freedom of speech is being impaired, but then again I really fucking hate people who protest in public against social issues.
That's such a passive-aggressive Canadian thing to say.

Those two don't seem alike user, are you being disingenious?

Protesting for violence was surely already illegal. Fuck it is in America where freedom of speech (aka freedom to call a nog a nog) is a constitutional right.

This """law""" legitimises (enables.. fugg even CHAMPIONS) spiritually abhorrent behavior.

It's pretty clear what it means to a court 'Did you deny this person a promotion on the grounds that they had mutilated genitals'. pretty cut and dry.
I really don't see how its morally defensible for someone to stand on a street corner with a megaphone and try to incite violence- not even the Westboro baptist church does that shit. Aside from that its just really annoying to people walking by.

>It's pretty clear what it means to a court 'Did you deny this person a promotion on the grounds that they had mutilated genitals'. pretty cut and dry.
It's pretty clear you're strawmanning my argument into "muh denied promotions for trannies."

>I really don't see how its morally defensible for someone to stand on a street corner with a megaphone and try to incite violence- not even the Westboro baptist church does that shit. Aside from that its just really annoying to people walking by.
Wow, you're doing it again. You're good at this.

You're correct. That's because bill C-51 makes two amendments. One is to add 'gender identity' as a term (just like race, age, sex, religion) to laws that protect against discrimination (calling someone an old fart is not discrimination, firing them because they're old is). The other protects against hate propaganda (just like with race, age, sex, religion) so that calls to incite violence can be met with a fine. The only time the criminal code has been enforced with respect to hate propaganda was against some Jew brasher that went on a rant about how they should have been made extinct. He was fined, but it was then latter overturned.

Again this law is very tame, and is just there to placate people who actually are concerned about being fired due to their dickless status.

I'm not strawmaning your argument. The criminal code just uses precise language to describe when discrimination has taken place.
>'deny services, employment, accommodation and similar benefits'

Again, you're being disingenious.
RE whatever the fuck I had in my head when I fired you, you best believe that I've recorded something non-discriminatory regardless of legality. Opens you up to all sorts of lawsuits and negative PR buzz. Not that I'd have hired you in the first place mind.

Nope, this is straight up social engineering.

You're retarded and are deliberately misrepresenting what I'm saying because you're too insecure to actually face criticism.

America annexing Canada when?

Well fuck, don't take my word for it just read the criminal code.
I'd rather you do that and get a full understanding of the law than take sides between a stranger on the internet and a university professor who became a meme by arguing with autistic teenagers.

The firing process is already like that though. Companies keep records on their employees and spend weeks going through them to make sure that they're free of liability. This isn't social engineering, its really placating minorities.

I already read it, piss off. You're a faggot.

And thanks to our laws- its perfectly legal for you to call me a faggot. God keep our land.

>The Constitution of Canada incorporates the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms.Section 2 of the Charter grants to everyone, among other things, freedom of conscience and religion, and freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media. Section 1 restricts the granted freedoms by making them subject "only to such reasonable limits prescribed by law as can be demonstrably justified in a free and democratic society
>only to such reasonable limits

And thanks to your retarded sensibilities and spreading of misinformation our country is sinking more and more into the gutter. Consider doctor assisted euthanasia.

>The firing process is already like that though
Exactly. You could never discriminate on the basis of somebodies gender/race/whatever the fuck. Again, if these things bother you, why hire them in the first place, lol. You don't exactly send them a rejection email reading: "dear xir, you have to go back, best regards user" -- not that modern recruiters bother with that level of interaction anyway lolz, but you get the idea.
Basically anything discriminatory is bad news. Legally, or certainly in terms of optics.

Am I just spouted Sup Forums memes if I thought this law will take children into care if their parents "misgender" them?

Is that true? Cos that sounds awfully like hate speech to me, user. I respect freedom of expression, but your right to express yourself stops the minute my black-trans-lesbian-muslim gf (male) takes offense to your bigoted comments.

>Am I just spouted Sup Forums memes if I thought this law will take children into care if their parents "misgender" them?
This is 100% meme tier, as I said one of the members of the senate asked if this bill protected families that though that transsexuality was immoral from educating their children about how wrong it was. The bill protects that right.

>Hate speech
EXACTLY! Which is really what this is about; people confusing the words 'discrimination' and 'hate propaganda' with 'hate speech' and making assumptions about what each of those things are without reading the criminal code, or assuming they're all the same thing.

Define hate speech.

Canada should become a monolingual French-speaking country.

>was immoral from educating their children about how wrong it was.
that's not what I meant. my understanding was if my child identifies as trans, and I don't support that, they can be taken into care. It's meme tier because we're ALL going that way.

Exactly.. Where's the line drawn between speech and propaganda.

Well the bill has nothing to do with redefining 'child abuse' as it deals with discrimination and hate propaganda. The closest the bill comes to families is in that example, talking about if its okay to teach your children to resent trans people. So to answer your question, to my knowledge that is not a crime- that would be something to actually get pissy over.

Sections 318, 319, and 320 of the Code forbid hate propaganda.[3] "Hate propaganda" means "any writing, sign or visible representation that advocates or promotes genocide or the communication of which by any person would constitute an offence under section 319."

Under section 319, an accused is not guilty: (a) if he establishes that the statements communicated were true; (b) if, in good faith, the person expressed or attempted to establish by an argument an opinion on a religious subject or an opinion based on a belief in a religious text; (c) if the statements were relevant to any subject of public interest, the discussion of which was for the public benefit, and if on reasonable grounds he believed them to be true; or (d) if, in good faith, he intended to point out, for the purpose of removal, matters producing or tending to produce feelings of hatred toward an identifiable group in Canada.

Whoops. forget section 319

Section 319 prescribes penalties from a fine to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years for anyone who, by communicating statements in any public place, incites hatred against any identifiable group where such incitement is likely to lead to a breach of the peace.

>that would be something to actually get pissy over.
Heh. Well that's where I find myself scratching my head over legislation. Mostly I identify as a 'don't tred on me' snek, but retards probably need their kids taken off them & forced sterilisation.

If da joos are an outgroup: isn't Sup Forums also.

I mean its a tricky path to tread. I'm okay with the law because its something I figured already existed (preventing demonstrations to incite violence and HR junk). the only issue I have with it is not being able to deny service- but I can see why individuals would want that right.

this, justin shows himself to be conservative through actual political action and only panders to the liberals. It's a perfect system

>tfw canadian

because canada painted itself a new history and we don't talk about such things

Centrist done right, imo. Retain a conservative economic policy and deficit spend on liberal social policies. Doubt it will pay off in the end, though. Chase two hares, and you'll catch neither.