My vote is pic related: youtube.com/watch?v=K9GH78goOFw

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=njAwappuvPs
youtube.com/watch?v=KVW5iM208fo
youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
youtu.be/4gK0uNlLa3s
youtube.com/watch?v=2gMjJNGg9Z8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

By the weeping wounds of Christ what did I just watch?

Absolute kino

Normal kino, I guess

Tom goes to the Mayor tbqh
m.youtube.com/watch?v=njAwappuvPs

It's interesting for the slightly underdeveloped humour hat Tim and Eric would perfect later

World Peace

What king of hat is a slightly underdeveloped humour hat?

As much as I like that clip, Tom Goes To The Mayor really shines in its overall stories and not just the gags

It was definitely the best thing to come out of the cuck

Most underrated ass show? Probably Spartacus, not really underrated though.

yes, but are you dumb enough to answer a rhetorical question?

TASTE THE PAIN

Stroker and Hoop

My name is DARK NOTION. This is my DARK NOTION.

Don't know, are you?

I'm pretty partial to Jon Glazer, butyoutube.com/watch?v=KVW5iM208fo

Venture Bros is kinda becoming forgotten

I found The Heart, She Holler funny, although at times it was just gross and made me feel stupid for watching it. One episode sort of had an Xavier cameo - a hooded character that had Xavier's voice.

Xavier isn't underrated, it's precisely rated at where it should be.

12 ounce mouse, now THAT'S underrated.

In a better world all sitcoms would operate under the same working code as Curb Your Enthusiasm, Doc Martin, and The Venture Bros.

It might take forever for new episodes to come out, but when they do man is it good. Far better than shows getting exhausted.

Moral Orel anybody? No?

Last two seasons are fucking amazing.

Once the show branched off from being "LMAO Bible Belt Christians are dumb" and became a depressing drama it was amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk

So, it's like when people make those youtube videos with tf or whichever game they chose but at tv ?

Venture Bros only takes forever because they have a really low budget and AS won't help them

It poked fun at religion but I don't think it ever outright states that all religious people are dumb. The head guy at the church was fairly smart and actually a good person too, as was Orel. If anything the show was more about family abuse, at least later on.

Yeah but with actual writing

I dunno if it's underrated since I assume everyone loves Superjail.
But after the first season the series started getting weak imo desu.

I even think season 1 has its moments, like maturity and the blessed union, which has a fucking amazing ending. I'm just pissed cuz I wanted them to drop a blu ray or something and I can't find shit online.

can this just be an adult swim thread?

Well that's fucking sad
venturebrosblog/posts/1364375373595707

I liked the first two seasons actually, I just think the joke was very 1 note and formulaic.

When Clay takes Orel hunting and the whole dynamic changes it became amazing.

I am not joking, memeing, or whatever insincere ironic phrasing you want to call it when I say XRA had the best dialogue of any show on television for the past 20 years
Fucking insanely smart, to the point of the edge of madness but still intelligent

Really decent writing

I never seen this one before, gonna check it out

I liked it a lot too. Favorite episode? I can't choose between Self, LOOK AT ME I'M SPECIAL, and the one with the Chinese/Italian mobster

Venture Brothers doesn't get the respect it deserves, but it is a show with a lot of in jokes based around he charecters personalities.

>looks like Ugly Americans
>google it
>made by the same studio
Huh, gotta check this out then

youtu.be/4gK0uNlLa3s

This one never had a chance
Back in 2002 [AS] had to pick this or Venture Bros. Hard choice actually.

Ugly Americans is a better show.

It's made by the same people who wrote Wondershowzen, so it makes sense that the writing is good.

Frisky dingo

Would've loved an Eltingville series.

You frowned it, you browned it.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gMjJNGg9Z8

kino

You catch some zeds
Now get out of my heads

had this on backround noise studying one day, blew my fuckin mind. Thought I was dreaming or asleep

Call me a normalfag, but I was never a fan of any of the more esoteric [as] features, including XRA. Oh it has its amusing non-sequitur to be sure, but while that will get a chuckle out of me, it's not stimulating enough for me to actually be interested in tuning in.

I could still enjoy Aqua Teen, though. I was genuinely sad to see it go. Since it started airing in 2001 when I was ten years old, it was a fixture of my misspent youth.

HAHAHAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE IT MAKES NO SENSE AND IS INTENTIONALLY NOT FUNNY AT ALL

IF I SAY THAT I GET IT THEN IT MAKES ME SUPERIOR TO ANYONE WHO DOESNT

great post user.... thanks for this.... really made me think.....,

but it does make sense user

Off the Air

Aqua Teen

Delocated

I've never really watched XRA besides a few minutes flipping the channels. Never even gave it a chance. Can you post a clip that you think has your previously mentioned insanely smart dialogue?

i want a scp foundation show by these guys
just imagining it makes me fucking moist