Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

internetought.com/roominsidetheworld
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that album cover is hypnotizing. I wish I owned the original piece of art.

Can't get past the vocals.

I know, right? The color scheme is so pleasing to the eye it's ridiculous
Yeah I get that. It took me a while to get past at first but now I kinda dig it. Definitely not for everybody tho

The vocals are decent at best but on the whole I dig it

Where that leak at bois?

internetought.com/roominsidetheworld
check it

Desire came on my spotify weekly playlist and that song is fucking great. I listened to a few other songs by them and they were all terrible so whatever

I liked it, but it's kinda disappointing that desire was the best song on it and it was already released as a single

Thanks hun

tremendous songwriting effort, the song structure is god tier

>when those choral vocals come in

i LOVED their first two albums, absolutely loved them. i also live in montreal and have seen them half a dozen times at this point. but for whatever reason i dont feel the urgency to listen to this new one. what does it sound like?

it's less post-punk and more lush art rock. they're a bit more subdued this time around, but it works in their favor imo

after a few listens I finally "got" the approach to the album (even though it's not by any means inaccessible to start with). there are less of the bold, catchy lyrics and frenetic guitar sections that I loved from Sun Coming Down, but the melancholy and patience exhibited in most of the songs makes it a beautiful listen.

bump

I've only heard Desire. Vocalist sounds like he has Down Syndrome

>listening to their threepeat masterpiece before its official release

Great album
Disgraced in America is my favourite track rn

habit's a good song though

Into the Sea is my favourite off the album, though this is speaking as someone who heard this album first and then worked back through their other stuff, and is aware it’s one of their more accessible songs.

Beautiful Blue Sky is my fav by them overall.

Only listened to it once so far, but thought it was really quite great. Kind of like if they had fully artistically developed the sound on "Forgiveness" and Tim Darcy's solo album.