An unexpected development outta Kero Kero Bonito

An unexpected development outta Kero Kero Bonito
youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I

inb4 crusher

i was about to be the first one to post crusher but you crushed my hopes of doing that
someone make a chad/virgin crusher edition please

who fucking cares, this gay shit has been done before and it's not interesting at all anymore

I'm very interested to see the wealth of noise pop that isn't just shitty shoegaze or the usual Mercury Rev / Deerhoof.

wait is this the song you faggots compared to death grips?

LMAO

nope, not falling for it, throw on a new gimmick all of a sudden it's a new artistic direction and the rebirth of certain associated genres? nah man, I'm not dyin for you or for anybody. But whatever blows your hair back

Sleigh Bells did this a long time ago minus the SO KAWAII weeb shit

the kawaii weebshit was crushed a long time ago

Sleigh Bells is also total garbage, so...

and kkb is worse, so.....

hahahahaha i like the video because first it looks innocent and bouncy and fun but then it gets scary haha no one's done that before i love kero kero bonito ha

Only Acting is good. Not great, but it's good. Seriously,

i wasn't commenting on the music, just the le spoopy video
basically this

Why the absolute fuck would I give a shit about the lame ass music video ? You're on a fucking music board, talk about music. Jesus fucking Christ.

is your name friendo because you are a newfriend?

the "unexpected development" this thread is about is partly the music video you autistic tripshit

their image is 90% of why this group is at all relevant. if you separate presentation from music you're doing yourself a disservice

>if you separate presentation from music you're doing yourself a disservice

You are literally the cancer that kills music

Into the filter you go

even if you try to separate them presentation will always influence your opinion

Treats was just heavy distortion, nothing really glitchy. Sleigh Bells have gone pretty clean since then

I think the rise of PC music is contributing to the new single a lot. hoping upcoming work is more in the vein of this, as much as I love Bonito Generation.

I don't understand this weird teenage obsession with music videos. The first time I listened to it I opened it in a new window and tabbed back to what I was doing. The presentation had nothing to do with it.

how the fuck are you still tripfagging on here

how much are you shills being paid

>presentation only equals music videos

very original my dude great job

Explain to me how only hearing the music and forming an opinion allows space for presentation to influence that opinion. The ball is in your court.

>only hearing the music
Well of course it doesn't happen if you only hear the music. I never said presentation will influence your opinion if you haven't actually seen the presentation. But good luck completely avoiding the presentation because that will never happen.

Next time, don't shitpost if you have nothing to follow up with.

Not my problem you don't want to bother trying to think, tripshit.

>DUDE YOU CANT SEPERATE PRESENTATION FROM THE MUSIC ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE
>that's nonsense, I didn't even see the presentation
>YEAH I GUESS YOURE RIGHT
>ok well dont do that next time
>WOW YOU ARE DUMB
Great post. Kill yourself.

you have never made a great post

The conversation is over, stop replying.

You misunderstand. By separating them I mean disassociating them after you've already seen both. Presentation meaning albums covers and inserts, videos, any kind of persona an artist puts on, etc. Anything extramusical used to present the music in a certain way. You can't suddenly forget about these things and truly take the music at face value. They will influence your impression subconsciously.
Why do you assume everyone is the same person?

crushed

that was my first reply to you whoreboy

see >Presentation meaning albums covers and inserts
Didn't see one.
>videos
Didn't see one.
>any kind of persona an artist puts on
Didn't know who it was.

Grasping at straws doesn't make your position less absurd. Next you'll try telling me that the mere act of clicking on a random YT link in a Sup Forums thread constitutes a presentation that will influence my views of the music.

Oddly enough, brainlet posters are always the ones spewing the dumbest shit at me. Really gets my noggin' joggin'.

i don't know what the others are getting, i got some cold fries and a blowjob (thanks for that sarah if you are in the thread)

>>Presentation meaning albums covers and inserts
>Didn't see one.
>>videos
>Didn't see one.
>>any kind of persona an artist puts on
>Didn't know who it was.
What is your fucking point? Do you not know what etc stands for? Unless you download a random file that is completely untagged you are seeing at least a piece of the presentation.
>Next you'll try telling me that the mere act of clicking on a random YT link in a Sup Forums thread constitutes a presentation that will influence my views of the music.
It's not part of the artist's presentation so it doesn't count here, but the manner in which you discover music could possibly influence your thoughts about it.

>Unless you download a random file that is completely untagged you are seeing at least a piece of the presentation.
My point is that your pedantic concept of influence delivered via sweeping generalization (assuming that isn't suddenly Not You)
is factually incorrect and fails to factor in random behavior e.g. randomly middle clicking YT links on Sup Forums.
I wholly understand what you're trying to say. You're just wrong. You're hinging your entire premise on someone absorbing enough information to make a subconscious imprint. It's an untenable theory in the manner you presented it.

...what is this
why is everyone posting images of some douche in spandex ?

Balls empty ;)

newfag

yuki.la/mu/70262060

I'm going to bed. Good luck with your overly reductionist Intro to Philosophy worldview.

No please don't leave Friendo!

>pedantic
Not legitimate criticism.
I'd like to correct myself in saying that presentation will always influence your thoughts. When I wrote that I was thinking of the whole package, like the topic of this thread. If you have very minimal presentation, such as just the song titles and artist name, I can't say they will always.
You can't say that my idea is factually incorrect. Neither of us has the ability to factually prove or disprove it.
>You're hinging your entire premise on someone absorbing enough information to make a subconscious imprint.
In terms of them *always* being influenced, yes, you're right.
>fails to factor in random behavior e.g. randomly middle clicking YT links on Sup Forums.
What do you mean by this?