Portuguese Language Thread

I want to learn the Portuguese!

Portuguese speakers of Sup Forums, what advice do you have for a stupid gringo wanting to learn your beautiful language?

Mentally challenged Spanish speakers need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

easyportuguese.com/
imdb.com/list/ls000050153/
youtube.com/watch?v=4FRtkEbQ-8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

easyportuguese.com/

Portugays is a trash language only spoken by monkeys and niggers in obscure colonies in Africa. Save yourself the time and learn something useful

Olá, bem vindo ao português, temos 4 tipos de "por que" e até hoje eu não sei qual é o certo de usar em cada caso específico, por favor abandone essa merda. :)

First you need to know if you want to learn Brazillian Portuguese or Euro Portuguese (Duolinguo teachs BR portuguese btw)

Absolutely nothing to gain by learning it unless you want to live in the shithole of western europe or in a giant shithole in south america.
And I see no reason why an aussie would want to live in such places.

>He wants useful advise from int
Might as well ask a brick for directions. My only tip learn to speak it before you learn to write it

/r/Portuguese/
If you want actual help

Thanks!

Fuck off you dirty Hispanophone

I hope to read this one day

BR Portuguese seems to have way more resources to learn from and seems like a more relevant version of the language overall.

I'm a degenerate so who cares

>My only tip learn to speak it before you learn to write it

Shouldn't the two go hand in hand?

>reddit

Ok

por quê? - why?
porque - because
porquê - reason / cause
não lembro qual é o quarto (se é que tem)

Watch movies

Absolutley repugnant 'flag'/image. Don´t join our sacred symbol with the huehuehue, please.

First of all find some course or book that takes you to a A2 level, then you can start looking for things on the internet, like music, books, or whatever you are interested in.

I see the reason why you call one of the countries with a great quality of life in the worl'd, a unique history and culture, great architecture, infrasctutures, wheather, security and identity a 'shithole'.

The answer is, you an immigrant into this sacred land. scumbag
you have to go back

>all these faggots saying there's no reason to learn Portuguese

Okay, but I've already seen City of God multiple times. Any suggestions?

Okay, will do!

You have to admit it's a pretty cool design, even if the idea violates your sensibilities

olha o argentino dando aula de português pra brasileiro burro hahahaha

Search on imdb or something
imdb.com/list/ls000050153/

portuguese is so easy that i didnt need to go to school to learn it

Doesn't count if you're a native speaker now does it?

watch Zona J
portuguese movie about niggers

you got the joke

It's a shithole by western european standards, there's no denying that. And it shouldn't be.
Still, better than being a shithole anywhere else. Better yet, you get to be western yurop without being a haven to rapefugees.

Patético

Você é cuco user?

Only if compared to Finland or something, but never a shithole, that's pathetic indeed and that coming from a supose portuguese" is even more disgusting

Vai ser foder, filho de puta. Portugal é o melhor país no mundo!

Ignore anão ele é antifa

Wow I missed you NZ portuboo

I unironically was going to Brazil but had my passport stolen at Santiago airport. Kind of made me less of a lusophile for a few weeks.

alright, alright, seems I was too harsh, I apologize

I just think we could be so much better than what we currently are.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FRtkEbQ-8U
This movie is pretty good. It's about the military dictatorship that happened here, and about what a group did against it.

How did you cope trying to communicate with Spanish speakers in Portuguese?

"vai ser foder"

é vai-te foder seu burro do caralho

Boa sorte user
You can also check /luso/ if you don't mind losing a couple braincells